Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (89980 Views)

How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally / Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Timijo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
You see the movie stars and singers. Their skin is acne free. Even your friends have clear skin! Do you suffer from acne, and wish you didn't have any, but don't want to waste money on expensive products that don't even work? Here's how to destroy acne within a few weeks, and do it naturally, with things around your house.

Steps

1 Cut back on eating refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, etc) . Also, cut back on eating sugar (any sugar, a little natural sugars might be okay).

2 Take fermented foods (sauerkraut, kefir, goat cheese, or natural yogurt) and/or take a good pro-biotic and enzymes .

3 Stop using your cleansers, face creams, makeups, etc . If you are going to use these, get natural products.

4 Eat more veggies ! They clean your blood of toxins that cause the acne.

5 WATER ! Get 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water.

6 Move around . Trampoline is a great way to move your lymphatic system. Running or jump roping is also good.

7 Take a multivitamin each day .

8 Do this three times a day :

Get the materials you need. You will need a face cloth, a hand towel, mild facial soap (bar or liquid), and working water (hot and cold). *The milder the soap the better-irritation will only cause more acne.

Wet down your face cloth with hot water. The water has to be so hot, the face cloth steams. Be careful not to burn your hands, though! When the face cloth is steaming, wring out the water, and place it on your face. This will open your pores. Repeat this process twice. Make sure your eyes are closed.

After opening your pores, quickly wash down your cloth again with hot water and put soap on it. Then gently wash your entire face, but concentrate on the infected areas. Let the lather rest for about 30 seconds. While waiting, wash your cloth down again with hot water thoroughly.

Wipe the lather from your face thoroughly. Make sure none is left over.

Rinse the cloth with cold water. Make sure the cloth is VERY cold. Then place it on your face. This will close your pores. Dry your face with the towel, but don't rub, just dab the water off.

Tips

Avoid touching your face.

Avoid eating high glycemic foods like potatoes and peanuts.

Drink lots of water! It flushes toxins from your body and helps clear your skin.

OPTIONAL : Exercise a bit more. It can really help relieve stress and acne.

Rub your face with baby powder before bed and in the mornings. This dries up blemishes and help prevent face invaders.

Warnings

If your skin doesn't clear up in a day, don't worry! It doesn't mean the method isn't working. Skin doesn't clear automatically just because you've washed your face once.
Things You'll Need

Soap

Facecloth

Hand towel

Working water

http://www.wikihow.com/Heal-Acne-Fast-and-Naturally

9 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by toyoC1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Timijo:

Avoid touching your face.

A really great point !
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Timijo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is an educative write up. It should be moved to the frontpage.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by bedivine: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2012
Timijo: 3 Stop using your cleansers, face creams, makeups, etc . If you are going to use these, get natural products.

I love how you took time to write this piece, well done!

As a beautician I sell beauty products from The Body Shop. Their products are all naturally inspired so chances are customers really have nothing to fear of irritation. Even their face washes and shower gels are soap free making them very mild on the skin. I discovered them in 2009 and ever since that's all i've used cause it's very mild and gentle on my skin.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Timijo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
bedivine:

I love how you took time to write this piece, well done!

As a beautician I sell beauty products from The Body Shop. Their products are all naturally inspired so chances are customers really have nothing to fear of irritation. Even their face washes and shower gels are soap free making them very mild on the skin. I discovered them in 2009 and ever since that's all i've used cause it's very mild and gentle on my skin.
Ok!
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by younggurl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
@bedivine pls U̶̲̥̅̊ made mention of shower gel, pls like which type of shower gel would U̶̲̥̅̊ recommend for a light complexion skin?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by bedivine: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2012
younggurl: @bedivine pls U̶̲̥̅̊ made mention of shower gel, pls like which type of shower gel would U̶̲̥̅̊ recommend for a light complexion skin?

Hi younggurl. If you are light skinned with a normal skin type you can use strawberry or pink grapefruit. If you have dry skin mango and Shea or Cocoa butter works great. If you have oily skin you can use the olive or tea tree shower gels. There are plenty others to use depending on your skin type and personal fragrance preference. If you've got further questions feel free to contact beautydivine.ng@gmail.com or call 08186479719

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks poster.u ar good...
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by slimming: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
we have natural skin care products for you.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by chris51(f): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
@timijo. This is an excellent piece, thank you very much. From your write up, It will cost little or nothing to fight pimples.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by danjohn: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.

2 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Ashawoboi: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
OP, WHO TOLD U THE FACES OF THE CELEBS ARE CLEAN? IS IT BECAUSE U ARE ALWAYS SEEING THEM ON DIGITAL CAMERA AND WITH MAKE-UPS? grin I LAFF U!

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by calabaman(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
This are the type of topics i like seeing on the front page... Not a thread about Tonto Dikeh smoking or tiwa savage holding a gun or mercy Johnson's bump or TerryG's new look etc... Its educative topics like these that makes my NL great! 9ce job poster & mods

3 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by emenim(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks for all those therapy and medications recommended, but in my honest opinion , i do not really think pimples has a permanent cure, the solution to it is the more you are aging you find out that pimples will start leaving your face naturally. Any medication you apply now, will meet a come back even bigger when you stop usage.

3 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Francheezy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Timijo: This is an educative write up. It should made d frontpage.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by tunapawizzy: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Timijo: This is an educative write up. It should made d frontpage.

JESU OLUGBALA

4 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by purpinkx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fast way of clearing pimple .. Use 3G cream @N350
Avoid Funbact A , it bleaches
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
When will jesse jagz start to follow this procedures?just tinkin

2 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by ibrash600: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
purpinkx: Fast way of clearing pimple .. Use 3G cream @N350
Avoid Funbact A , it bleaches
are u serious? undecided
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by sheringan(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
So because of pimples make I no chop bread, unah don lie !!!!!!!!, after all nah ground go still consume ur body at the end of the day.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Thayay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ropin' also clear pimples?....lmfao
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by AizekB(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Chaiiiii d procedure too much if na so e bi 4rm dis 1 2 dat 1 i rather remain with my ugly face nawaoh
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by SlyIg(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
I be fine Girl, i no get pimples ...
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by ignis: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nice write up.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Obinoscopy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Timijo: Avoid touching your face

Very important
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Onasa22: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks a lot. We need more of this.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Emmy9ite(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
My brother is Jesse jagz not a celebrity? His kind of pimples needs iron sponge. grin *just kidding.

2 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Emmy9ite(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Double post
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by saleeh: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
this's punishment...too much
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Joey82(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
solution is simple, just make sure u wash ur face with soap and water ten times a day and clean dry with a towel each time.
Celebrities have pimples too o! most of them hide it in foundations or is it background they call it?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by dejiswaggs(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ogbiaboy: When will jesse jagz start to follow this procedures?just tinkin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.