Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting (907 Views)

How To Creat Like Naijaloaded Site Using Wordpress With Code For Free / How Much Does It Cost To Creat A Social Network / How To Creat A Web Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by thecrew: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2008
hello everybody complement to you all, please i whant to know how to creat a webhosting site my self, could anyone tell me hows

the crew
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by astronp7(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2008
To create a web hosting site means differently:

1. If you want to host yourself: Then you will need to buy a server, all the software, technical team, go into convernant with with PHCN just kidding or have your own 24/7 power supply, and many more,  Worth over a million naira.

2. Buy a web hosting reseller package: In this case you still sell web hosting and other related services, but you are not the provider. It could be a company based outside, but you are here making your sales at your own price, all technical goes to the provider where you bought your package. Some will provide you every tool and even a website, while for some you will have the tools to attain to your clients but for the site, you get one for yourself. Cost? From N20,000 or even less depending on the web space.

Problem: I think since I tell you the above I should also state this. If you create account to a negatively minded person who uses it for fraud, if you are not lucky, you may have yuor entire account terminated and that will affect all the accounts on it. Just be careful.

I will recommend the second option. And its very profitable too. I hope this helps. Happy 2008! Emmanuel Ezeali
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by thecrew: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
now tell me what it take to buld a wedsite your own and desighn it for people to see
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by muyiwami1: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
nice thread guys but juz giv me a call/flash 08035464851 cool cool
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by muyiwami1: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
a beg thecrew make we talk now
has this given you the info u requested i need am too very badly
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by astronp7(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ muyiwa_mi:
What exactly would you like to know about doing web hosting business?
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by thecrew: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2008
well i try called your line but no respone, you can call me on 08029957978.

as for me, if i kwon how to buld and design a website hun its really a big deal for me over here

thecrew
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by muyiwami1: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2008
Yes astrop7 i want to know more about webhosting business
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by niyyie(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2008
If you choose to go for a reseller account, Web4Africa offers great reseller hosting packages at good pricing. See: http://www.web4africa.net/web-hosting/reseller.php

Web4Africa accepts e-gold or bank payment for residents of Nigeria.
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by astronp7(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ Favourus:
If you can actually design and the problem is that its simple then no problem with that. All you need to do is keep practicing to improve your skill. Try learn new things. Ask definite questions about thing you see in other websites that you can't do yourself. Go to webmasters forum and see what others are doing.

If you have a site you want to put online now, I will give you 100MB web space with domain name registered for only N5,000. Click here to see all the features that comes with it. These features will help you as it regards hosting and managing your site. From there I will guide you through.

Goodluck.
Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2008
NIGERIANS, PLEASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE idea of READING BOOKS. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF BOOKS OUT THERE that are designed to teach you, even dummies How to BUILD websites, Build your own Boat, Start Writing your own Software,  and so on. There are even books to teach you the best way to sneeze, all you have you do is look for them and actually purchase and READ READ READ. All you need to do is search for Books that will provide you the knowledge you need, Buy it and start Reading and practising and before you know it, you will become Like the experts who themselves most likely did the same.

Please people, use google/yahoo to search for simple answers and start living a better life than you are living right now in ignorance.

Re: Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting by thecrew: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2008
ok thanks for your website. but what am saying is that i just need some one to put through on how to or if there is any where i can get the book on how to creat pls pm me back

the crew

(1) (Reply)

Evaluate This Site / Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.