Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! (26600 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Gambia President Marries 22-year Old Ghanaian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gambian President Jammeh Yahyah, married a young and charming lady in Kumasi ,Ghana last weekend. According to the English site Daily Guide, "The lucky lady is called Nora Jammeh. Engineer , she got engaged two weeks ago with the Gambian president in The Gambia, before marrying him in a secret wedding at the Hotel Golden Tulip in Kumasi last Sunday. "
"Three official seniors of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) administration, whose names are retained, have played a key role in organizing the wedding ceremony. The wedding was secret because the Gambian president did not want the info to land in the media, but the secret has finally found its way into the public domain Tuesday morning following investigations by a moderator of Kessben FM radio in Kumasi.
Gambian President's new wife revealed that the wedding went well as planned, adding that she would go to Gambia on Wednesday to see her husband .
This is the fourth marriage for the Gambian president who recently executed nine people sentenced to death in his country. Yahya Jammeh married for the first time with Tuti Faal Jammeh before divorcing her.
After the departure of Tuti Faal, Jammeh has married a Moroccan lady, Zeinab Suma, who is now the first lady, and in addition Alima Sallah, daughter of the ambassador of The Gambia in Saudi Arabia.

Source: Dailyguideghana.com
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol!

I just read this on freedom.

What a bastard!! God go punish am!
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
kandiikane: Lol!

If he comes for your sister, will you still ask God to punish him...?

3 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chanchit:
If he come for your sister, will you still ask God to punish him...?

I will punish him myself.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Kandiikane
Lol!

@^^ Why are you angry?
You are not one of his wives. He is living according to his religious belief(Islam)
You may be angry because of economic waste of national resources(money) and perhaps bad example to young men in Africa.
So what is it that is annoying you? grin grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
^have you heard of what he has been doing to that country.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane: ^have you heard of what he has been doing to that country.
The man has gone mad since that fortuneteller said there will be a coup in Gambia
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by lillyveezy: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2012
@chiekh,can u pls put religion aside & look @ the credibility of the action?at this time & age,marrying a 22yr old is nothing but an abuse!very soon he will marry his great grand daughter,afterall his religion permits him.Does his religion rob him of moral reasoning?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lillyveezy
@chiekh,can u pls put religion aside & look @ the credibility of the action?at this time & age,marrying a 22yr old is nothing but an abuse![/b]very soon he will marry his great grand daughter,afterall his religion permits him.Does his religion rob him of moral reasoning?

@^^ grin grin. Where in planet earth is marrying a [b]22year old
female considered/seen as "abuse"?. She's a grown adult/woman and knows what she's doing! She's probably greedy and definitely not even a muslim like him sad wink.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kandiikane
^have you heard of what he has been doing to that country.

@^^ cheesy grin. No I don't wink.
As bad as he is, he is better than Jawara who did nothing for the country wink. Africa is blessed with bad leadership everywhere sad.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Op
What do you expect from a so called "AIDS" "physician"/magician. I don't really blame him but his believers/supporters in a land or place "Marabouts" wield so much power/influence.
The people are gullible and believe in rubbish like their counterparts in Senegal too shocked.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
cheikh: Kandiikane

@^^ cheesy grin. No I don't wink.
As bad as he is, he is better than Jawara who did nothing for the country wink. Africa is blessed with bad leadership everywhere sad.

I'm sorry but whether he did good for the country or not, it's no excuse killing off people and putting fear in innocent people's everyday life.

Speak bad about him in that country and off with your head.

A big fat shame!

He can't hide his atrocious behind the roads he built.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kandiikane
I'm sorry but whether he did good for the country or not, it's no excuse killing off people and putting fear in innocent people's everyday life.

Speak bad about him in that country and off with your head.

A big fat shame!

He can't hide his atrocious behind the roads he built.

@^^ Well, I thought it's "democracy" nowadays? Obviously, Gambians are accepting and tolerating it hence he's carrying on like a dictator or military ruler. Is he still in the military?
I guess the people are not tired of him yet. Never mind he's on his last leg with the current spate of killings/executions. Those the gods want to destroy first go mad/never listen to reason/words of good advice. Trust me that's how it starts-just like "small" madness and an exaggerated sense of self importance/omnipotence. It is very sad that Gambians are living in fear. They don't deserve such "terror" in such a laid back easy going place/people. I hope the Senegalese, Saro grin and perhaps Naija have not turned the place into something else? wink grin.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Op
Seriously, African women cannot complain anymore. They are intelligent and aware of contemporary issues around Africa/world yet they continue to subvert the good struggle many good African women have fought for the emancipation of women from tyranny etc. Many a times it is not poverty per se but simply GREED/lust for power for the Ghanaian lady of 22years. She knows very well that she's not the first nor second wife so what is it that's so attractive about him? Na wa for the female psyche shocked sad. Women are truly confusing and difficult to understand grin grin.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by eansug: 2:39am On Aug 31, 2012
This monster call himself a president shower money on the mother of this little girl to laud her into this marriage. this girl was suppose to get marry to a young PhD engineering student in December 2012.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2012
cheikh: @Op
What do you expect from a so called "AIDS" "physician"/magician. I don't really blame him but his believers/supporters in a land or place "Marabouts" wield so much power/influence.
The people are gullible and believe in rubbish like their counterparts in Senegal too shocked.
You are right walahi my people are too fond of folklore and mysticism angry angry angry
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
thiendella: Gambian President Jammeh Yahyah, married a young and charming lady in Kumasi ,Ghana last weekend. According to the English site Daily Guide, "The lucky lady is called Nora Jammeh. Engineer , she got engaged two weeks ago with the Gambian president in The Gambia, before marrying him in a secret wedding at the Hotel Golden Tulip in Kumasi last Sunday. "
"Three official seniors of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) administration, whose names are retained, have played a key role in organizing the wedding ceremony. The wedding was secret because the Gambian president did not want the info to land in the media, but the secret has finally found its way into the public domain Tuesday morning following investigations by a moderator of Kessben FM radio in Kumasi.
Gambian President's new wife revealed that the wedding went well as planned, adding that she would go to Gambia on Wednesday to see her husband .
This is the fourth marriage for the Gambian president who recently executed nine people sentenced to death in his country. Yahya Jammeh married for the first time with Tuti Faal Jammeh before divorcing her.
After the departure of Tuti Faal, Jammeh has married a Moroccan lady, Zeinab Suma, who is now the first lady, and in addition Alima Sallah, daughter of the ambassador of The Gambia in Saudi Arabia.

Source: Dailyguideghana.com

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL! The Gambian President Jammeh Yahyah is a screw loose!

@kandiikane:
What happened I thought Senegambia had loads of beautiful women. Why is the top man of the Gambia getting himself a Ghanaian Lady!?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
So, because there are beautiful women in his region he shouldn't marry an outsider?

Stop this discrimination, dammit! tongue
Plus, this is like the 5th wife he has married
I wonder where that ghanian pgymy troll is.

He needs to see this. The president is phucking his women. cheesy

I went to a ghanian wedding yday. Goddamit, I was the tallest in there. tongue

I rate the women though. Even though they don't have the height, their azzes are just fricking awesome.

My mouth just gaped throughout at these women with their tight dresses. ;Ð
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:36am On Oct 01, 2012
So, because there are beautiful women in his region he shouldn't marry an outsider?
Maybe the women in Gambia aren't biting. He could have any Gambian woman he wanted. He's seems like a man that doesn't take rejection very well! grin

Plus, this is like the 5th wife he has married
What do women see in this guy....................... Oh wait, POWER!

I wonder where that ghanian pgymy troll is.

He needs to see this. The president is phucking his women. cheesy
That would be funny!

I went to a ghanian wedding yday. Goddamit, I was the tallest in there.
Good for you!

I rate the women though. Even though they don't have the height, their azzes are just fricking awesome.

My mouth just gaped throughout at these women with their tight dresses.
Careful now. After all those nasty things you said about looks of Ghanaian women (and men), it might confuse you so much that your brain might go into some type of shock! LOL
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Black Kenichi:
Maybe the women in Gambia aren't biting. He could have any Gambian woman he wanted. He's seems like a man that doesn't take rejection very well! grin
He married a gambian wife also.

What do women see in this guy....................... Oh wait, POWER!
Probably but even so, you see ugly lowlifes with very beautiful women.

Careful now. After all those nasty things you said about looks of Ghanaian women (and men), it might confuse you so much that your brain might go into some type of shock! LOL

I give credit where credit is due. I'm not a total bytch. wink
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2012
This lady does not look Ghanaian , I theink he has a thing for mixed and light skinned chicks grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cfours: 4:06am On Dec 02, 2012
THERE WAS massive police presence at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi when the Gambian President, Alhaji Sheikh Prof. Dr. Yahaya Abdul Aziz Jamus Junkung Jammeh tied the knot with his 22-year-old Ghanaian wife, Nora Jammeh last weekend.

22-year-old Ghanaian wife, Nora Jammeh

The wedding ceremony was held in secret, reportedly at the instance of the Gambian president, to prevent the media, both in Ghana and the Gambia, from making so much noise about the event.

But pictures of the festive event which was attended by some government officials, had found their way into the public domain, once again due to the investigative acumen of Omanhene Yaw Adu Boakye of Kessben FM in Kumasi.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cfours: 4:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Lol.

the Gambian president:
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2012
First the Camerounians got themselves a thread, now its the Gambians... Nigeria indeed is the giant of Africa!
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
THERE WAS massive police presence at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi when the Gambian President, Alhaji Sheikh Prof. Dr. Yahaya Abdul Aziz Jamus Junkung Jammeh tied the knot with his 22-year-old Ghanaian wife, Nora Jammeh last weekend.

All these for one man? grin The Nigerian syndrome is indeed alive elsewhere...
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cfours: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2012
^
I thought it was an Ugandan syndrome? Remember Idi Amin's title:

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

He had 5 wives with 35-40 children.

who can contest that? ^
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cfours: 4:44am On Dec 02, 2012
when do these men actually get time to rule the country? i.e fulfill their actual presidential responsibilities. rotfl
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2012
c.fours:
when do these men actually get time to rule the country? i.e fulfill their actual presidential responsibilities. rotfl
\

I assume you have been fooled into thinking they actually "rule" their countries as opposed to just letting it drift where the wind blows?

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
davidylan:

All these for one man? grin The Nigerian syndrome is indeed alive elsewhere...

...And guess what? He never even went to school.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2012
c.fours

@^^ He's clearly doing/performing his civic duties. He's trying to increase the population of the country by perhaps adding to the gene-pool hence some "foreign" looking women are part of his harem. He can rule/govern the Gambia from his bedroom wink cheesy.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by cheikh: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Kandiikane
He needs to see this. The president is phucking his women.

I went to a ghanian wedding yday. Goddamit, I was the tallest in there.

My mouth just gaped throughout at these women with their tight dresses. ;Ð

@^^ Your language and imagination is truly colourful wink cheesy grin.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! by babymama3: 3:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Those 2 ladies are not the same na

Is that how Muslims dress on their wedding day? grin grin grin grin
Chei

Mrs Yuguda number 4 tore that portion off her revised standard Koran grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilma Rousseff Impeached By Brazilian Senate! / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.