Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (31675 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Okay guys,lets talk.
We all make mistakes and we all learn from others mistakes(not everybody sha) wink
we have said things or done things in front of girls or guys that when we go back to our comfort zone we ll be like 'gosh,why did i say that!' or 'why did i do that'
what are those blunders u have committed infront of the opposite sex that u regret ever saying or doing?
For me(i have stopped o!):

-Looking at another girls behind when speaking to a girl (na wa for me)
-Using big grammar to get a girl ( na so so tianw dey full am grin)
Lets hear yours........
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Let me think
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Said d 'f' word.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Ignatio(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Stammered. It wasn't easy that day o.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
Said d 'f' word.
In what context exactly? Btw, u type familiar wink
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
Said d 'f' word.
you are not alone, am a victim too sad
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ignatio: Stammered. It wasn't easy that day o.
Lol, first time is always like that. The more, the better.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: you are not alone, am a victim too sad
u mean d bannin stuff?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Legit1: In what context exactly? Btw, u type familiar wink
lol, d guy wasnt expectin such to fall frm mi mouth...familiar to who?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry

44 Likes

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by UyiIredia(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Asked for a kiss when I just met her. She got pissed off but I apologized and we later became friends.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
u mean d bannin stuff?
i mean the 'f' word. Where f = fvck
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
Asabaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by cindyrella(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Asabaaaaaaa!!!!!!
lol, Idowu, abeg make dem no bann dis one again....no b small asaba.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
Jeeeeezzzzz!!! grin grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: i mean the 'f' word. Where f = fvck
the guy was so shocked and his mood changed immediately. I regretted ever sayin that.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2012

Huh..You need to get help ASAP!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
of course no one would be expecting such.U have not answered my question,but never mind. smiley
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Legit1: of course no one would be expecting such.U have not answered my question,but never mind. smiley
And your queshon is?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
lol, Idowu, abeg make dem no bann dis one again....no b small asaba.
pearl hapi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf! Are u back pearl??
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by BlacPerl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: pearl hapi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf! Are u back pearl??
lol..i beg u, make dem no ban dis account o.....its nt pearl. I think i will have to change this account.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Asabaaaaaaa!!!!!!

kai, diz chick kno book o nor b small.

@op, brb, lemi go n ask
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sijo01:
@op, brb, lemi go n ask
You wey the scratch your armpit for man front. Ewww grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: You wey the scratch your armpit for man front. Ewww grin grin grin
how you take know?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ikekings1: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Made so many blunders ooo.....**rushes out to compile d list**

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-G:
how you take know?
i have caught her before. Sijo is my right hand babe!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ITbomb(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: i have caught her before. Sijo is my right hand babe!
Why e be say anywhere I enter u wan follow enter , u no dey fear ur papa mate abi?
I go send Kabiru for u
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DukeNija(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2012
I'll never forget the first girl I 'toasted' bck in sec school. She was my senior and we'd been eyeing each other 4 a while. I waited 4 her after skool and stopped her. She was smiling expecting me to say stuffs and your boy just went blank. Like BLANlipsrsealed. Kai I f upp. But I was so young and cute. grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.