Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? (2176 Views)

Reason Why Its Painful To Guys Wen Their Partner Cheats On Them / If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
People what annoys/pains you most when you find out your partner has been cheating on you? Is it the lies? Or is it the fact that he/she has been having sex with another person? One of my friends(female)thinks it's the lies, she said knowing that your partner has been lying to you all this while can be very painful but for me I can't just imagine another mans' joystick in my girlfriends toto while we are still together lol...
So, have your say...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
i think for me it would be the fact that this gal thought that i was stoopid enough to fall for her shiit...... a person that cheats clearly says:" my partner is so stoopid that he wont even know, and he will believe all the BS i am going to tell him"
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Never been cheated on.
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i think for me it would be the fact that this gal thought that i was stoopid enough to fall for her shiit...... a person that cheats clearly says:" my partner is so stoopid that he wont even know, and he will believe all the BS i am going to tell him"
LOL...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by thesherriff(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Am still hurting 8 years later and she does not give a damn
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2012
What pains me is the fact that that moment will be the last time I will call her my GF
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2012
the sherriff:
Am still hurting 8 years later and she does not give a damn
8 years??!! Forget that one bro...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: What pains me is the fact that that moment will be the last time I will call her my GF
Yeah true...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2012
ajf:
Yeah true...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2012
Well, I've not put myself in a position to be 'cheated on' for several years now, so I've forgotten what it feels like. However, I reckon the most annoying thing about being cheated on is the sudden realisation that you've been a gullible fool - since your much-loved woman must have been pretending to be a 'good girl' and must have been demanding that you 'trust' her. For guys that are readily deceived by appearances, I guess it would be very easy for them to foolishly believe that their girlfriend or wife is 'different' - that she is part of the 'some' that can never be found wanting. Indeed. Blessed are those who cannot see beyond their nose!

You can therefore imagine the horror such men would feel if they are ever unfortunate enough to discover that their so-called 'virtuous' GF or wife has been sucking an assortment of pricks - ranging from her boss's to her ex boyfriend's to her customer's and then her pastor's. This sudden and shocking disillusionment would drive some mumu lover-boys to murder, others to suicide.
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2012
^^
Slimyem is looking for you
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by slimyem: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Slimyem is looking for you
No,i'm not!
His future gf/wife is not to be envied!
@post....what hurts most is the realisation of the fact that i wasn't enough for him and having been taken for a fool all along.
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: No,i'm not!
@post....what hurts most is the realisation of the fact that i wasn't enough for him and having been taken for a fool all along.

Keep making these silly assumptions. . . Little do you know.
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by slimyem: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2012
^^yeah...right!!
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ikekings1: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wen the one she's flirting with is my popsman.... Dats the most painful....
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
ikekings1: Wen the one she's flirting with is my popsman.... Dats the most painful....
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That's something else...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ikekings1: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
ajf:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That's something else...
Yea.... You can say that again....
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
The fact that he thought me a f00l is what will hurt the most.
And the money he must have spent on her go pain me too undecided
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: The fact that he thought me a f00l is what will hurt the most.
And the money he must have spent on her go pain me too undecided
Lol @ the money part ...
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: No,i'm not!
it might be you oooooo
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by slimyem: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
it might be you oooooo
Duh!!
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: Duh!!
Huh
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
ajf: People what annoys/pains you most when you find out your partner has been cheating on you? Is it the lies? Or is it the fact that he/she has been having sex with another person? One of my friends(female)thinks it's the lies, she said knowing that your partner has been lying to you all this while can be very painful but for me I can't just imagine another mans' joystick in my girlfriends toto while we are still together lol...
So, have your say...

if u put on the energy and intellect you waste here into making Nigeria a better society .. it would have paid of by now ... mtschew!!!!
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
what pains me most is d lies and d fact that i have been a fool along.
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lol @pro01
@op...The sudden realization/discovery that i'v been scammed is very p.a.i.n.f.u.l.l . ..while i was busy avoiding other gurls,just so my own slate is clean ..in other to satisfy d biatch... ....
Lies...lies..lies......i so damn hate to be lied to.....i mean,all those "you are d only ONE for me stufz,abi na stunts (after she don store your name or her other preys as MUGU 7 or MY MUM,tactically,whenever she's with a prey )
Lastly,my precious time wasted with da bitch,though might've learnt some lessons,but feels sad to know he/she wasnt even worth your shadows let alone your time wasted,in d first place........IRMC
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by ajf(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

if u put on the energy and intellect you waste here into making Nigeria a better society .. it would have paid of by now ... mtschew!!!!
You have a problem with me?? Go hug transformer!!
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by MMM2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Know experience undecided
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2012
I can't imagine anoda guy touching/f**king my gal.as for d lies,I can forgv
Btw,cheating is a choice nt a mistake

2 Likes

Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2012
Soyedele1: I can't imagine anoda guy touching/f**king my gal.as for d lies,I can forgv
Btw,cheating is a choice nt a mistake
you got that right

1 Like

Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by sitasie(f): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
what pricks me most is the fact that he told another frog "I love you"!!!!!
I would rather he f*kcs wth a prostitute than a girl he claims to be in love with,am sure wth ashawo,he will protect himself, bt wth th "galfriend"chance of protection is utmost 2%,worst of it,Mouth Action and head job wont be derailed in their bedmintoning league.(looses breath)
Re: What Pains You Most When Your Partner Cheats On You? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Does that mean you will forgive him?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Greedy? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome And Wife Anita Wedding Photo And More *amebo* / I Seek For Your Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.