Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria (1155 Views)

Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal / Gov Ajimobi's Wife Allegedly Arrested For Money Laundry In London / Gov. Ajimobi's Wife Arrested In London For Money Laundry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by Idokojimmy: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2012
" Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.  Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting."

Untill recently, I exhibited neutrality on issues that bother on past leaders especially Gen. Buhari. My passivity was necessitated by the transgerational gene that tends to flow in the political
veins of our leaders. I decided to drop my characteristic self today because of this ugly revelation that concerns money laundry, in other words how Buhari stole our money. It would be recalled
that few days ago, IBB threatened to expose Buhari, today all these facts have emerged and many being threatened to be revealed. If Buhari could pack our naira into 53suitcases in 1984, how many will he pack in 2015, if he is made the president?
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/ibb-to-buhari-i-will-expose-your-dirty-laundry-as-elrufai-lists-his-corrupt-past
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by badlucky: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin if Buhari stole 53 suitecases then, maybe he will graduate to trailer load grin grin grin grin. Barawo wan becom President.
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by Israelmossaic: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2012
This is the Worst in Nigerian history. He stole and kept the naira abroad, when new currency was to be introduced, he brought back the money and exchanged it for new ones. 53 suitecases of money, and people where here suffering, starving, no power, no infrastructure, no hospital. Walahi, this man is heartless and too corrupt. Today if he has his way, he will steal 530 suitcases.
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by hercules07: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2012
Another edition of this story, you people will not tire from spreading false rumour, I am sure most of you were not born when this happened so are relying on pass me down stories.
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by Idokojimmy: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2012
@hercules07 If you read the complete work, you will discover that it was Elrufai, Buhari's present right man that made the revelation. Not only that, these facts are there and verifiable. Did he deny the allegation in 2009/2010 when it was made? He couldn't because it came so forceful that he had to hid his head in shame. Now IBB has come out again. The drama continues.
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by Olanlere11: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2012
53 suitecases of tax payers money, or our oil money. This man must be mad. 53, not even 1 or 2. EFCC should look into that matter.
Re: Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria by kunlekunle: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2012
well publicised issue in 84/85.
the issue was raised again before election where said the director of custom is still alive why not call him and clarify this issue.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Of Taraba Dies In Aircrash / (pix)Anambra State Begins Construction Of N800 Million Onitsha Road / Wh0 Is Leader Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.