Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce (8802 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
ima1:
@Poster
Please don't abort the baby because you will end up regretting it, the man will come and go as he pleases, but Karma always comes back to bite in the A S S. If you can afford to take care of yourself and kid, then do it. Ignore most of the advice on this forum, most of them are made by ignorant f o o l s, none of them are in the house going through everything you are going through so their opinion shouldn't matter, these are the same people who will say why didn't she leave if God forbid you die during an abortion.

O wise one ima1, care to tell us all what the OP should do if she CANT take care of herself and kid(s)?!should she simply drop the kid at the nearest orphanages maybe?! what about changing her line of profession to traffic light begging?! oh i know........ better yet, ashewoism for quick cash and lots of free time?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by Johndoe100(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Genius100:

Guy, do you know this woman?

By their words shall you know them.

ima1:
@Johndoe100
you are an ignorant fool, who needs to have his head examined. while the entire world has evolved you are still stuck up in the oppressive culture that blames the woman for everything, i feel sorry for the woman that ends up with ur D u m b a s s.

Well I am glad that I am not evolved. It has enabled me to get to where I am today. I have been married now for a very long time. What intrigues me is your need to insult me. No one else has. Are you somehow threatened by me? Did daddy smack you when you were young? Couldn't talk back to him? That's alright I understand. I know that kids have tantrums, need to act out. It's part of being a juvenile female. I get this sometimes from the small girls here.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
@MiracleChild
How are things going? Did you decide to keep your baby? I noticed that you have also been seeking a divorce, but concerned about the 2 year separation. Please don't focus on that. It is better to leave than be killed. I hope all is well in your life.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by mgbeketoto: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2013
I will not even waste time to COMPLY with his wishes! cool
WHO WANTS A CHILD THAT IS NOT WANTED BY THE FATHER? undecided
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!
Not every woman want's to give birth to a 'spiritual bastard'! kiss

YOUR CHOICE TO COMPLY OR NOT. . . BUT BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES. . . YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! kiss
Na woman dey CARRY BELLE. . . BORN! NOT MAN! kiss

PICKIN NOR HUNGRY ME REACH SO!
That is what BABY FARMS ARE FOR! cool

Life is about CHOICES. . . MAKE YOURS AND LIVE WITH 'EM! cool

As for the DIVORCE ANGLE. . . YOUR WAHALA! Like I stated. . . LIFE IS A CHOICE! NOT A NL MATTER!
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
mgbeketoto: I will not even waste time to COMPLY with his wishes! cool
WHO WANTS A CHILD THAT IS NOT WANTED BY THE FATHER? undecided
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!
Not every woman want's to give birth to a 'spiritual bastard'! kiss

YOUR CHOICE TO COMPLY OR NOT. . . BUT BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES. . . YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! kiss
Na woman dey CARRY BELLE. . . BORN! NOT MAN! kiss

PICKIN NOR HUNGRY ME REACH SO!
That is what BABY FARMS ARE FOR! cool

Life is about CHOICES. . . MAKE YOURS AND LIVE WITH 'EM! cool

As for the DIVORCE ANGLE. . . YOUR WAHALA! Like I stated. . . LIFE IS A CHOICE! NOT A NL MATTER!
cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce by JACOBBRUCE: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2014
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr momodo, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr momodo's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr momodo, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High momodospelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: momodospelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over Emphasis On The Girl Child. / Can You Marry Someone From A Broken Home? / Should I Go For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.