Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed (2159 Views)

Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by buzu84: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2012
tots
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by uboma(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2012
still thinking
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
yes ...
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by slimyem: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
yeske!!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Emmy9ite(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lemme ask google. cheesy
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by gmhc(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yes cool
But she must be my wife sha º°˚°˚˚°•.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Callotti: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2012
I do and it stinks! cheesy
Especially, when he eats Egusi soup before going to bed and I have bitterleaf in my mouth. . .FROM HIS MOUTH!!! grin
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2012
What happened to personal hygiene? Meen, this is WTF! How can u be exchanging dirty, smelling saliva filled with germs between yourselves Meeen WTF
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by slimyem: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: What happened to personal hygiene? Meen, this is WTF! How can u be exchanging dirty, smelling saliva filled with germs between yourselves Meeen WTF
shut up!
You saying you can't kiss your babe early in the morning?
I can't even be with someone i can't kiss anyday anytime in the first place!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Excelboi(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Nah... That some bullshit
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2012
How do you except anyone to kiss a smelling mouth
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by MMM2(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2012
So u people don't brush twice daily undecided
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by chii8(f): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Yes i kiss my hubby,immediately we are tru wt our morning devotion,i noticed he likes dat but d truth is dat at times it could be disgusting especially when he ate raw onion (with suya i mean),the night earlier,other than that,no big deal...i have also come to be enjoying that as well.(its only married peeps wl understand)but if i werent married,i cant kiss a guy who hasnt brush his teeth...hmmm,myama,sonosono tin joor
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: shut up!
You saying you can't kiss your babe early in the morning?
I can't even be with someone i can't kiss anyday anytime in the first place!
i will not shut up cuz it's highly irritating.. U wake up with a dirty mouth filled with all sort of decomposing bacteria and the only thing u think of is how to kiss Well, do u brush ur mouth before going to bed Even at that, it's still not advisable per se. *winks*

cheers
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Bluemoon1(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2012
of course
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by slimyem: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: i will not shut up cuz it's highly irritating.. U wake up with a dirty mouth filled with all sort of decomposing bacteria and the only thing u think of is how to kiss Well, do u brush ur mouth before going to bed Even at that, it's still not advisable per se. *winks*

cheers
yes,i brush twice daily and make sure my partner does the same if i'm around!
There's mostly nothing left in our mouths for bacteria to work on overnight!
..and even if the mouth smell pass gutter,as long as say na my boo,its kissing all the way!!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: yes,i brush twice daily and make sure my partner does the same if i'm around!
There's mostly nothing left in our mouths for bacteria to work on overnight!
..and even if the mouth smell pass gutter,as long as say na my boo,its kissing all the way!!
aaayama! Licking bacteria early in d morning! Eeeeew
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by kinchiso(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Of course i can do it cos my girl always brush her teeth b4 going to bed....
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by RealBitch(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
M M M: So u people don't brush twice daily undecided
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
i don't c anythn wrong wit it. Infact its sweeter
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by peziz(f): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Did it, Done it and will continue Doing it.:-)
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Oh lawd..So many people actually defecate in their toilets and neglect washing their hands. SMGH! DAMN!

In a case were Personal hygiene as been slaughtered on the Altar of obvious negligence.. Wtf
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by peziz(f): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Stop crying joor!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by dtemidare: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yes. It's even more romantic. Early morning kiss. Olorun. Idey shake me. Una no go understand.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by dtemidare: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
nne3870: i don't c anythn wrong wit it. Infact its sweeter

You will live long.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
peziz: Stop crying joor!
you are also involved in the crime Kelebe! To fi akwa.. So alot of people on NL actually eat without brushing Wtf
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by kokoye(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
The price of garri
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
i dont like it!

can only do that if he brushed in the night before going to bed, but if he didnt never!
he must brush first! angry
Even if na my husband!

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
It is that people do not brush before going to bed? In 2012? shocked
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by buzu84: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
But even if you brush the night before, research says when you close your mouth for a long period of time, and you dont have movement of saliva that brings in oxygen, Bacteria trives. so you still end up probably having a *yuck* mouth.............
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
buzu84: But even if you brush the night before, research says when you close your mouth for a long period of time, and you dont have movement of saliva that brings in oxygen, Bacteria trives. so you still end up probably having a *yuck* mouth.............
let them keep swallowing bacterias.. ''eeeew''

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
buzu84: But even if you brush the night before, research says when you close your mouth for a long period of time, and you dont have movement of saliva that brings in oxygen, Bacteria trives. so you still end up probably having a *yuck* mouth.............

but at least brushing last THING at night without eating anything again,can be considered!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.