Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance (1220 Views)

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 / Do You Need A Company To Help You Supply AGO? Third Party Supply / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading..#2500 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
We are Insurance Consultants. Do your comprehensive and Original third party motor insurance with us and we deliver to your doorstep.

All you need to do:
1) For Third Party Motor Insurance: Scan your Proof of Ownership Document and your address where you want your policy documents delivered to. Email to: lancier224@yahoo.com
2) For Comprehensive Motor Insurance: Scan your Proof of Ownershpip, Take pictures of all sides of the car clearly showing plate number and your address where u want your documents delivered to. Email to:lancier224@yahoo.com
3)Once we receive your information, we will send our account details to you.
4) For Third Party Motor Insurance: Premium is N5,000 flat
5) For Comprehensive Motor Insurance: Premium is 5% of value of your vehicle.
6) Pay your premium into our account with name stated on Proof of Ownership.
7) Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will process your policy documents and deliver to you (free of charge) to your stated delivery address by next work day.

BETTER STILL, IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO ALL THE ABOVE HASSLES, SIMPLY CALL AND WE WILL COME TO DO ALL THE PROCESSING OF YOUR POLICY DOCUMENTS FOR U!!

For further details,call LANCIER on 08033054437 EMAIL: lancier224@yahoo.com BlackBerry Pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U!...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Happy Weekend Nairalander

We are at your service for all your insurance needs. Contact us on 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 32522912

Contact us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Give us a try today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Call us for all your insurance needs. You can reach us on 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 32522912

Call us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Contact us now for all your insurance needs.

We are at your service.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month Nairalanders.

May the Almighty's Blessings abound in your life this new month and always. Amen
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Good day Nairalanders

Do you want to insure your vehicle comprehensively or do an original Third Party Insurance Policy?

Or do you want process any other class of insurance such as Fire and Burglary, Marine Cargo and Hull, Goods In Transit, Cash In Transit, Fidelity Guarantee, Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Contractors All Risk, Attention All Risk, Workmen Compensation/Employers Liability etc

Then look no further. We come direct to you to process your process policy documents and deliver to you within hours. We offer competitive industry rates and we can work within your budget.

Call us on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB pin: 32522912

Call us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
We are at your service. Contact us for all your insurance needs.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
I'm available for your insurance needs. Call Lanre on 08033054437, email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin:32522912

Call now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Contact us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Call or email me now for your insurance needs.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Do you have any questions concerning insurance? Send me an email to: lancier224@yahoo.com or call me on 08033054437. All questions will be replied promptly.

Call or email me now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Quick service delivery guaranteed. Call us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Keep up the good work Chukwu...

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
We are at your service for all your insurance needs.

Contact us now.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Insure your assets against loss. Call me for our best quotes.
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by Lancier(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Do you know you need not leave the comfort of your home or office to process your insurance policies? We at InsuranceDirect2U will do all the hassles for you by processing all needed documents promptly, ensuring you get prompt and efficient service. We deliver your policy documents direct to your doorstep plus full claims support should you have a claim in future.

Call us now and give us your brief. Our number is 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BlackBerry pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!!
Re: InsuranceDirect2U!: Comprehensive And Original Third Party Motor Insurance by oliva980: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
The representative is available by phone, email, or live chat. It is important to know what your coverage options are, since they can differ from company to company. If you want to get more interesting details about general liability insurance, you may visit here.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Customers Knock @ Ur Door 2buy Ur Prodts&services Wit N40,000. / SENEGALESE Clothes And AFRICAN WEARS: Buyers On Wholesales And Retailers Wanted. / Tugboat For Lease $12,000 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.