Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,977 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa (971 Views)

Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by KoollifeWorld: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hello guys I noticed most of Nigeria marry to Oyinbo because of visa, many marry Oyinbo not for love, but few does because they like their kids to be an half cast .... I have heard about fastest growing Oyinbo dating website online . afrointroductionsingles.com on how people meet each other and disappoint each other many times.

My point why we fake the Oyinbos? and why we promise to love them? I believed some guys and ladies out there love Oyinbo naturally not for half-cast issues or visa or money...

I married to Oyinbo we both met at www.afrointroductionsingles.com . There is nothing bad marrying to them, she respected me and love and cook Africa ditches for my satisfaction .
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
Advert with style. I aint going there

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by JallowBah(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
I`m not going there either, but.

This kinda marriage happens all the time. Too many boys fool women just to get papers..they stay together for the years they need, and ass soon as they have the passport: divorce. Its sad.

Money talks; you can always find someone to pay for doing this, instead of breaking someones heart.
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Op..If dem marry oyinbo 4 visa, wetin concern u? Are u jealous?
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by MrsChima1(f): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: @Op..If dem marry oyinbo 4 visa, wetin concern u? Are u jealous?

If you have read closely...he said he is MARRIED to an Oyinbo. undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Topic

The website title is funny as hell but hey! People will do what they want to do.
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

If you have read closely...he said he is MARRIED to an Oyinbo. undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Topic

The website title is funny as hell but hey! People will do what they want to do.
that's my point. And y did he get married to oyinbo in d first place Cuz of luv? Mind u op, dnt u play that holier than thou card.. Are u not reaping d benefits of marrying an Oyinbo Stop acting like an hypocrite.. U slander others and praise yourself, meanwhile you're doing the same thing. Mind you, how do you know that they didn't marry the oyinbos out of love? Poster, You're a prime suspect.
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by KoollifeWorld: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2012
guys no bi so , just they share wetin dey my mind , if i hurt anyone please i am sorry. i love you all
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by Sarahapple: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Thnks for sharing bro... i married to white after getting my stay and working permit i remarry to my choice, there is nothing bad marrying to white because of visa since US and UK thinks they are smart...Thanks for the site too proudly African site i like the website name. funny

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by KoollifeWorld: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Sarahapple: Thnks for sharing bro... i married to white after getting my stay and working permit i remarry to my choice, there is nothing bad marrying to white because of visa since US and UK thinks they are smart...Thanks for the site too proudly African site i like the website name. funny

Really ? you have some good point ... instead of paying lots of money to fake travelling agencies is better you get a oyinbo online are get visa for free also get papers ontime without no stress... funny right? just kidding
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by Mynd44: 5:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Nigerians do it for obvious reasons nah
Re: Why Nigerian Like Dating Oyinbo For Visa by JallowBah(f): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Sarahapple: Thnks for sharing bro... i married to white after getting my stay and working permit i remarry to my choice, there is nothing bad marrying to white because of visa since US and UK thinks they are smart...Thanks for the site too proudly African site i like the website name. funny

It "ok"? HOw the hell is it "ok"

(1) (Reply)

They R Pushing Me To Marry because Of Family's Condition As If Am Desperate @ 23yr / Please Nairalander Help Me Out Here!!! / What Kind Of Person Is She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.