Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August (36520 Views)

Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 31st August 2014 / Leicester Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by VUVUZELA10: 3:01am On Sep 01, 2012
This goes to confirm that La Liga is far better than Premier league. The so called super teams in English premier league can not get 50 points in La liga. I am not surprised with result.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Richiy(f): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2012
pearl~hapi:
oooooh I c•no wonder haterz are jubilating#Team CHELSEA rocks still
dearie, i think yu meant #Team Man U.*winks*
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2012
COOLDUN: Sorry ooo, to all the Chelsea Fc fans.I hope you all have woken up from your day dreams,it is a pity that the football the Europeans and South Americans play with legs,is what Nigerians and Africans play with mouth.Every Chelsea fan defeated the Atletico Madrid football club with mouth instead of action. What happened later? the result was determined by action and not mouthction.I hope we saw how the Chelsea players became spectators and ball boys in the field.Football is not by sheer luck, Atletico Madrid -4 Chelsea Fc 1.Accept my sympathy oooo.
. Goat,who sed football is by sheer luck
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by folystory: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Booty4me: )

una pele ooo
BTW
Thank you ATM ...aTLEAST i GO sLEEP wELL THIS niTE

Nna, my bros. Enough disapointment for guys oh!
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Sunebanty(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Dis is d meaning of FALCAO:F*CK ALL LOVER'S of CHELSEA AND d OWNER......lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by jhydebaba(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2012
COOLDUN:

Yes, but not the champion of champions in Europe.Atletico Madrid is the overall champion of Europe.Thank your star that they were not the one you played against in the Champions league final.Who knows how many zeros you would have collected in their hands.You guys played the match with mouths before the game.You are still champion because the 2013 Champions league final group matches has not yet started.
Point of correction:
1. Chelsea played against the best clubs in Europe to win the CL meaning that Atletico was not rated among the best so how can Chelsea play against them at that level.
2. Chelsea are still champions beyond the group stage up till May 2013 when another champion would be decided (defending champion).
BTW, hope ur team was not humiliated by chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by SimplySEA(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2012
sambos994:

Moses wasn't put on the field
Dat's why i used "couldn't hav", instead of "didn't".
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by abysirius(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2012
bulDozer: Sail Chelsea! Champions of Europe.
@least u guys have successfully disgraced english football. It's the first time I'll be seeing champs league holder falling like this. Show of shame.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by SimplySEA(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
Point of correction:
1. Chelsea played against the best clubs in Europe to win the CL meaning that Atletico was not rated among the best so how can Chelsea play against them at that level.
2. Chelsea are still champions beyond the group stage up till May 2013 when another champion would be decided (defending champion).
BTW, hope ur team was not humiliated by chelsea
point of reminder! U chelshit played full strength against a team not rated amongst d best in europe and yet lost 1-4! My guy i kno it hurts, but jus relax and try not to reply ok! The Lord is yr strength.....!
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by onyxo76(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2012
i have kept saying that la liga is simply no match for epl which is overhyped.was it not the spanish teams that discraced man city and man utd? Chelsea can't win all the time. but then all teams will surely get their bashing during the course of this season believe me whether arsenal, chelsea or whoever...
i have every reason to believe that the europa league may be more competitive than the champions league,the 'big teams' always have real problems playing such teams..
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2012
TGIF..........True Gift In Falcao see formal hero torres wont celebrate if he scores...with which leg na? Anyway Falcao came on trials hoping to come to England he's not going chelsea, mancity or Arse...mtcheeewww u knw the club nau.....if u dnt ask RVP
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by toluxa1(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2012
F.A.L.C.A.O" = F.uck All Lovers of Chelsea And the Owner.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by toluxa1(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2012
WuzilistiQ: TGIF..........True Gift In Falcao see formal hero torres wont celebrate if he scores...with which leg na? Anyway Falcao came on trials hoping to come to England he's not going chelsea, mancity or Arse...mtcheeewww u knw the club nau.....if u dnt ask RVP

Guy, check your calender well
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by mufc009(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Chelsea such a disgrace...Falcao caused so much Hazard he deserves an Oscar for that Mata

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by olabiz2010: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Sh!t happens, but life goes on.... Haters can hug wet transformer for all i care... Chelsea till i die

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by olabiz2010: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2012
Shit happens, but life goes on.... Haters can hug wet transformer for all i care... Chelsea till i die
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by idirect(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
It doesn't MATA who chelsea bought CECH the scoreboard & see how FALCAO is a danger HAZARD to chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Yahoo1(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
dh'c:
. Why shld dey giv d trophy 2 barca??...oooh,ryt cuz dey beat chelsea,twit.jes look at wat u typed(I gues dis is not a spanish team but a La Liga team!)Wat in d world whr u thinkn??whr in d world dd u school??u mean 4d sake of commentin,u dd dis
...yawns and u kn La Liga is spain,and 4d sake of commenting u can't even detect sarcasm! Sorry,cos i think you are the one that needs to go back to school.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Yahoo1(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2012
ajf:
Na that rat poison you go finally drink. That's the best way to end your miserable life...
..i just gave it to the okada man that usually parks his bike under our stairs! He's a chelsea fan. Hrd he(God 4bid) died last night.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by pachi18(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2012
wat a pity, blues re reaLLY FUCKING UP
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by timilehing(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2012
This perhaps should tell chelsea fans that their winnin of CL is a big luck
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Idoroson: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]up lose dey no get mouth at all
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2012
Obviously, this team was all about Drogba.
Let's pray you guys don't go on relegation this season.
However Man City is still selling Jerseys.

We are the 'Citizens'

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by sayso: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2012
Yes football justice have been served.finally football fans all over the world will celebrate this wonderful humiliating victory against those who propagate negative football to just win a cup.
Shame on European Champion league team.You all know who?
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by CarlosDopipi: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
"...FALCAO has caused so much HAZARD that he deserves more than an OSCAR for that MATA, FRANK Ly Speaking !!! #HateChelsea...Happy New Month y'all...

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by jhydebaba(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
SimplySEA:
point of reminder! U chelshit played full strength against a team not rated amongst d best in europe and yet lost 1-4! My guy i kno it hurts, but jus relax and try not to reply ok! The Lord is yr strength.....!
Point of remember! U never mentioned ur team. Shame on ur team cuz they aint worth nada.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by blesszzy(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2012
greaterlove: Lol

enyah, tk heart
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by aieromon(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2012
This poor boy bet his ration of garri and lost!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by miteolu(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2012
No room for transfer till Jan; 2013 Chelsea would have sold 3 players to get FALCAO
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by timmy7(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2012
1025: if to say i no be chelsea fan, i for be chelsea fan. who else can make me feel the way i feel? oh, my chelsea, sai, my mikel. falcao must have seen how we turned messi to a barca fan and while ribery and robben became ball boys. since morning, i have been thinking where our weak point is but i can't find any.
imagine a cech with david luiz and cahil in his front while cole and ivanovic at left and right backs respectively. a world shield in the name of mikel with lampard on the lighter mode. unleashing ramires and mata with a very hazardous material behind torres.
even our bench has a deadly weapon called moses to lead us into our promise land with oscar our joker.
today, chelsea club owner won a 3 billion pounds case what more a super cup?
we are winners all over.
as for me, i am on my way to the stadium.
do i need to tell us here to now watch chelsea games with my legs on the table while i do my shine shine bobo STAR.

see lyrics! The team line up so on point, I bet you know better now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by ignis: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2012
It's high time Roberto di mateo started arranging his club... Cos its too early to start conceiving such goals from dis type of small club.
Re: Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August by sambos994(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2012
suco_50:

ABSA Premiership with Star clubs like Kaizer Chiefs, Free State Stars, Ajax Cape town, Moroka Swallows :-D *Lols*

SAPL is too over hyped.....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 5th April 2016 / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.