Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? (6896 Views)

Iku Mama HID Lo Gbe Mi Jade Ni'bi Ti Mo F'ara Pamo Si - Goodluck Jonathan / Eedris Abdulkareem Ni Akoni Oun Tooto Ni Omowe Goodluck Jonathan / What’s REALLY President Goodluck Jonathan’s Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by crisngige(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
Do Ijaws have any name like Ebele?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by oziomatv(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2008
I have being accused of being too tribalistic
I preserve my comment.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ow11(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
cris-ngige:

his ancestral name is ebere, which means that he is descended from igbos who settled in ijawland in the ancient times.hurray!!!

Igbos are Jews! Hurray so Jonathan is Jesus' cousin!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by romeo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
ow11:

Igbos are Jews! Hurray so Jonathan is Jesus' cousin!

Shut the fok up nitwit
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by toshmann(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
cris-ngige:

his ancestral name is ebere, which means that he is descended from igbos who settled in ijawland in the ancient times.hurray!!!

so?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by crisngige(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
Just read that the full name is Ebelemi, an Ijaw name.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by olydim: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2008
The man himself (Jonathan) even affirmed his ''Igboness'' during his vice presidential campaigns in Enugu when he said ''I am one of you, I have an Igbo name, Ebele''. grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ifyalways(f): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2008
cris-ngige:

so what?
has that stopped corruption?
has the price of a cup of garri changed?
the roads nko?

abegi lets hear word joo. cool

toshmann:

so?
ask am oooooh.lol
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by cino1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
is it trueth that Igbos de go this year?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ow11(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ romeo

I thought the warden lost the key to the psykia ward u were locked in. How the hell did u get out?

F**king cunt!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by romeo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2008
ow11:

@ romeo

I thought the warden lost the key to the psykia ward u were locked in. How the hell did u get out?

F**king cunt!

Owl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by romeo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2008
bunmitola:

@post
who cares if he is. . . .tribalist baboons. . idiots, get a lyf and try doing somethng successful instead cool

softly now!! na only one person talk am grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by davidif: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
who cares were he is from, the question should be can he lead this country in place of that so called president we have.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ow11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
romeo:

Owl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

An Owl is a symbol of wisdom and only retards like you don't know! . . . waste of space . . .

PS your dementia is really a cause for concern for the spanish police, hope they find you soon in the sewer you've been hiding since your escape
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by TheSly: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
post!

*shakes head and walks oudda thread. . .* joblessness sha!. . . . undecided undecided
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by romeo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
ow11:

An Owl is a symbol of wisdom and only retards like you don't know! . . . waste of space . . .

PS your dementia is really a cause for concern for the spanish police, hope they find you soon in the sewer you've been hiding since your escape

No way!!!!!! an owl is a symbol of evil where i come from wink

By the way, Did you get a new appointment for your Spanish visa? i hope they don't reject you this time because u have suffered enough grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ow11(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ romeo

Ever heard of the phrase ''. . . the wise old owl. . .'' ? I guess not! and what kind of a shithole village would associate an owl with evil?

Why on earth would I apply for a spanish visa?
Unlike you I do not need to be an economic migrant. FYI, there's no country on God's green earth I would like to visit that'll deny me entry. smiley

The depression from the menial jobs you've been doing is the definite cause of your dementia.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ifyalways(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2008
hmmmmn fire and brimstone from guys,is that how gentlemen behave naw ? undecided

@topic nobody cares if somebody is from somewhere. cool
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2008
ifyalways:

hmmmmn fire and brimstone from guys,is that how gentlemen behave naw ? undecided

@topic nobody cares if somebody is from somewhere. cool

Stop acting all innocent allover the forum we know your true colour from your other user name. When will the ghettochyk come out? I know I'm sick of this new you. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by kelvin(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
Wow, this looks more like a battle ground than a forum.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ifyalways(f): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Stop acting all innocent allover the forum we know your true colour from your other user name. When will the ghettochyk come out? I know I'm sick of this new you. lipsrsealed
hey listen up guy,am no ghetochyk or whatever.
why would you be so haste to jump to a stupid conclusion?
who is acting innocent for who?
ooooooh please go get busy and stop sniffling for crack where there is none.
go ahead and shout,i don't expect less from you,dogs bark.
my comments were addressed to romeo and OW 11 and not you mind you.
learn to keep your rabies infected mouth where it belongs.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee
is ify ghettochyk?
wonders shall never cease.
all this metarmorphosis on nairaland
people are just switching from larva to pupa stage here and there
me I can't keep up anymore
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
kelvin:

Wow, this looks more like a battle ground than a forum.

you haven't seen nothing yet
wait till the full moon
they'll start manifesting grin grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
meanwhile ogidi boy I knew you when I was babyosisi
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
nwando i beg you ooooooo
bikokwa am not ghetochykk or whatever.
am just myself.

happy new year . mgbe onye ji teta bu ututu ya
moreoever buko go tru the igbo thread,a bughikwa m GC biko. kiss
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2008
ifyalways:

nwando i beg you ooooooo
bikokwa am not ghetochykk or whatever.
am just myself.

happy new year . mgbe onye ji teta bu ututu ya
moreoever buko go tru the igbo thread,a bughikwa m GC biko. kiss

I for say.
happy new year bo!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by romeo(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2008
ow11:

@ romeo[b]

Ever heard of the phrase ''. . . the wise old owl. . .'' ? I guess not! and what kind of a shithole village would associate an owl with evil?[/b]

Why on earth would I apply for a spanish visa?
Unlike you I do not need to be an economic migrant. FYI, there's no country on God's green earth I would like to visit that'll deny me entry. smiley

The depression from the menial jobs you've been doing is the definite cause of your dementia.

Foolish little ninny!! Google can save your face some times!! almost all over the world except in antigua Greece, an owl is regarded as bearer of bad news and a symbol of death (evil) but the greeks see the owl as a symbol of wisdom

Ohh!! i forgot you never needed visa because you know the desert route cheesy try again and say hi to those desert rebels for me
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by ow11(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2008
romeo:

Foolish little ninny!! Google can save your face some times!! almost all over the world except in antigua Greece, an owl is regarded as bearer of bad news and a symbol of death (evil) but the greeks see the owl as a symbol of wisdom
I choose what to believe!

romeo:

Ohh!! i forgot you never needed visa because you know the desert route cheesy try again and say hi to those desert rebels for me

why r u revealing how u snuck into spain? I'm sure they had their way with you. . now i see the root of your dementia. . that plus your ' oguadja work'
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by TheSly: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2008

Lmao!!. . . cheesy i was busy crackin; up for 10good mins. . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2008
So?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
cino1: is it trueth that Igbos de go this year?

My broda if u have any property outside igboland u better move it now or u forget it. Igbo will surely return this year or early next year

(1) (Reply)

An Account Of The Dispersal Of People Across The Sahale Around The Fall Of Kanem / Nigerian Marriages / What's The Difference Between Calabar And Akwa Ibom Apart From Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.