Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night (15397 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / His Wife's Avoidable Death At Luth / Nigeria: Woman Gives Birth To Five Babies At Luth (2) (3) (4)

Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2012
Only the inert residues of burnt building was left at the APIN Clinic in LUTH before men of the fire service arrived 'without water' to put it out.

The burnt clinic is the HIV/AIDS outpatient center.

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2val1mr/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/v47wgh/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/10gjsye/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/11gsg0m/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/i3x638/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2usg9i0/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/30m46sh/jpg[/img]

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/300clf7/jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by maclatunji: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fire when it is out of control is a bad thing. #verybadthing.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Timijo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
1st to comment. May the Lord restore their lost.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by comechop(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
[size=14pt]without water? then why did they show up? and how was the fire put out? please elaborate.[/size]
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by tunapawizzy: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
no be small thing o.....completely burnt
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by tunapawizzy: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Timijo: 1st to comment. May the Lord restore their lost.
u mean their loss?
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by MMM2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fire service came without water, so what re dere plans

2 stop d fire with dere urine angry

God have mercy on 9ja undecided
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by ochukoccna: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Only the inert residues of burnt building was left at the APIN Clinic in LUTH before
men of the fire service arrived 'without water' to put it out.
With what did they plan to put it out? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Saliva? Urine? Their spermatozoa? Or blood? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why not kuku scarp them off government payroll? angry angry angry angry
How long will we continue to hear stories about firemen going to put off fires with no water in their water tankers? angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by CrazyMan(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Burnt officies can be replaced, properities can be re-bought, buildings can be re-built, but lives can never be duplicated.

We should be thankful to God that no life was lost

Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by fiercehillz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Na wa 4 fire o...i b tink say na small place d tin affect b4...
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
how did d fire start?
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Who tell you say na you be first to comment? Abi the poster before you too small wey make you no see him comment?undecided
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by binigirl(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
M M M: Fire service came without water, so what re dere plans

Don't mind dem, maybe dey thot dey will fetch water from the tap in LUTH, 2 put out the fire...MUMU ppl angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
If the fire service men came without water, how did they stop the fire na? Abi the fire don stop before they came?
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by blumail: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yikes! That's quite a loss. May they recover in time.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
comechop: [size=14pt]without water? then why did they show up? and how was the fire put out? please elaborate.[/size]
maybe they came first to look at the burning building,then go to the 3rd mainland bridge to get water from the lagoon before returning to LUTH to quench the fire! Awon oloriburuku! undecided
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by MORNDEW(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
hope no one lost their lives in the incident
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Sijo01(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
I wonder why naija fire fighter always go about on a fire fighting mission without water to savage situations....... They dont have good record here in my state too.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Timijo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: Who tell you say na you be first to comment? Abi the poster before you too small wey make you no see him comment?undecided
My personal opinion
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
It doesnt look like the fire was put-out. In my opinion, the fire burnt everything out naturally and quenched when there was nothing more to burn.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: If the fire service men came without water, how did they stop the fire na? Abi the fire don stop before they came?
Stop which fire ? Does those pictures look like something that was stopped ? The fire burnt everything and went off naturally, thats my opinion. They probably stopped the smoke
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by dasparrow: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Post

What even started the fire? And why will they come without water? Were they intending to quench the fire with their saliva? mtshew!
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by LordBabs(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Timijo: 1st to comment.
Fool!
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Timijo: My personal opinion
Very nonsense opinion if i must say.

#novex grin
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Psylas(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
M M M: Fire service came without water, so what re dere plans

they came with chemical not water
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by alaoeri: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fire service have nothing to offer, am sure the fire 'll quench by itself when nothing is left to burn.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop which fire ? Does those pictures look like something that was stopped ? The fire burnt everything and went off naturally, thats my opinion. They probably stopped the smoke
Yeah you have a point, well atleast they stopped the smoke from turning into another fire, since there's no smoke without fire grin.
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Sijo01(f): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2012

NL old papa like u na dey hapi 41st 2comment! Sotey u change 'Loss' to 'Lost'....mstcheeeeew
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by Bibol(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
berem: maybe they came first to look at the burning building,then go to the 3rd mainland bridge to get water from the lagoon before returning to LUTH to quench the fire! Awon oloriburuku! undecided
Wicked!!!
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by sunnshyn(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Its no longer strange.

People who should have even helped a bit by putting out the fire would rather take pictures.

The Fire fighters who were called to help put out the fire arrives minutes perhaps hours later with an empty tank to the scene of incidence, whatever for? I'm sure to observe how much damage was done and then return back to get the required volume of water needed.

Orishirishi!
Re: Pictures From The Fire At LUTH Last Night by samfibby(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Brand new fire fighting van without water. Nigeria we hail thee shocked

When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong / Why Nigeria Cannot Produce COVID-19 Vaccines – Faisal Shuaib / Does Condom Protect You From AIDS?