Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19903 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Kingobodi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bishop David Oyedepo,pastor Adeboye & Benny himn
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by xyoung: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Jack Baeur
Michael Scofield
My future wife
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Mayorwer: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
Emmy9ite: I respect him a lot,wud love to meet him too
meet who...to hell wt him
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by tompat86(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color
Pope
lionel messi
jackie chan
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by joangirl: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
1.Tyleer perry
2.Late pastor bimbo odukoya
3.Joyce meyer

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by newacca: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
1.Muhammad Ali

2.Nelson "MADIBA" Mandela

3.Oprah Winfrey
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by JoanJohnson(f): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Jesus - When i get to heaven.

Juanita Bynum

CeCe Winans
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by otodeluxe(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
I would like to meet Larry page
Peter cashmoore
Mark zuckerberg
Aliko dangote
Rihanna
Bill gates
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by waja(m): 4:35am On Sep 03, 2012
I will like to meet (1) Obasanjo (2) Obama (3) Nelson Mandela
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by GrandPrince: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2012
The First and most paramount person anybody in the world should desire to meet is The Almighty God who gave us life through His only son Jesus Christ. The reason I said this is because God is greater than all and everyone of this persons mentioned rely on God for their survival.The truth is wothout God, none of those persons can be what they are
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by skdisplays: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
hi, i like this forum.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
skdisplays: hi, i like this forum.
and would like to meet the forum
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
skdisplays: hi, i like this forum.
welcome to nairaland, how can we help you??
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by SOLLYBOY1: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2012
KingOfNairaland: Your Father Ke?

Him mama no show am him papa ne ?

I beg na wa for u o
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by SOLLYBOY1: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Una be fool: Osama Bin Laden

Sir Alex Ferguson

Nicki Minaj

Bros which OSAMA ?

U just need one bullet, u go c am sharp..........lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
cool
1. Jadafire
2. Nikki minaj
3. bill gates
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by jammer777: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2012
GrandPrince: The First and most paramount person anybody in the world should desire to meet is The Almighty God who gave us life through His only son Jesus Christ. The reason I said this is because God is greater than all and everyone of this persons mentioned rely on God for their survival.The truth is wothout God, none of those persons can be what they are

Mr "na me holy pass", open ur eyes and mind, the question is "the three great PEOPLE...", God na people? If na exam now u don fail be dat. God factor is meant to be the underlying factor for our existence, which we all know, u dont have to rub it on our face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / High Death Rate On The Lekki Expressway / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.