Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How People Use My Name To Commit Fraud On Facebook –pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How People Use My Name To Commit Fraud On Facebook –pastor Adeboye (764 Views)

Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How People Use My Name To Commit Fraud On Facebook –pastor Adeboye by dramaticspeak(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ltzU4gH0vnU/UD_FC9Y2NfI/AAAAAAAAMrs/eqshdMA2fk0/s400/PASTOR+ADEBOYE+3.jpg[/img]

“Please be very careful what you easily fall for. There are some persons going around creating false Facebook pages or names, claiming they are Pastor E. A. Adeboye."

General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has disclosed that some people are now impersonating him on social networking site, Facebook.

He said the impersonators were fond of demanding money from unsuspecting members of the public and he (Adeboye) urged people to verify the authenticity of messages credited to him before heeding to such instructions.

Daddy GO, as he's fondly called, said "All you have to do is a search for them on Facebook and they will add you and then pretend to be me, telling you to send some money into an account and because they know you will obey me, they are using this as a new form of fraud.

"Please stop them and report those pages to Facebook so they can be stopped.”

Adeboye said a member of the church had reported to him on how he had been ordered by an impersonator to pay certain sums of money into a bank account for a trip to India.

(1) (Reply)

All The Single Ladies: "How To Hook & Keep A Man"- OAP Ik Osakioduwa / Guess Who This Is? / Why Tonto Likes Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.