Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money (2711 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) / Former Borno State Governor Buys Most Expensive Private Jet For N11.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by joehk(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
It has been reported that the abia state governor, Chief T.A Orji used government funds to buy three ships worth billions of naira, for his new business ventures, while civil servants in the state have not been paid for three months.

The governor is currently in the U.K as at the time of this post, while the workers are being owed three months salaries. The funny thing here is that during the time of the former governor, this kind of incidents never happened, whereby the workers are owed salaries, I am not sayin the former governor didn't steal money, I wasn't there in office with him and I don't know, but what I know for sure is dat people still were able to feed their families comfortably during his tenure.

EFCC be on hand, so as T.A Orji's tenure expires, you guys will lock him up in the best cell, with the best padlock, lest he runs to the carribean with the loot.
Re: Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by Dansadaumallam(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2012
You are so clueless ans stupid to come to Nairaland to decieve people. Who on earth tell you that we the wporkers in abia state were being owed salaries for 3months.
For you information the period of salries in Abia is regular as follows: Hos,Ssg,Govt house,Min of Finance=every 1st week , works ,women affaris,Educaion and other every 2nd week.
Dont be a fool
Re: Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by joehk(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Dansadaumallam: You are so clueless ans stupid to come to Nairaland to decieve people. Who on earth tell you that we the wporkers in abia state were being owed salaries for 3months.
For you information the period of salries in Abia is regular as follows: Hos,Ssg,Govt house,Min of Finance=every 1st week , works ,women affaris,Educaion and other every 2nd week.
Dont be a fool

Its quite unfortunate, u do not know this things, people are suffering here, and u are coming here to talk rubbish. Workers are being owed, and the state government is living in luxury, that's a fact.
Re: Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by doplove(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dansadaumallam: You are so clueless ans stupid to come to Nairaland to decieve people. Who on earth tell you that we the wporkers in abia state were being owed salaries for 3months.
Dont be a fool

@ Dansadaumallam, I'm very sorry for you, if you actually work in Abia State then you must belong to the agberos (who are the only people that get paid even without working). You can never cover pregnancy with bare hands nor can you tell a blind man that there is salt in the soup when there is none. I'll tell you this, you can only fool the people sometimes but not always. TA Orji and his supporters should better repent or....... the fire of the Holy Ghost will consume them. He is merely suffering from poverty mentality. I blame Orji Uzo Kalu by giving the reigns of Abia to TA. Chineke nna anyi bi n'eluigwe chuwa ha, na ihe anyi adighi ike.
Re: Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by qualified(f): 2:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Dont be a fool

I'm sure u are paid to support evil, thus this write-up. But God is watching all of u (d governor, U, patrikobi, emindu, chiomen etc). Keep on deceiving people, one day, d whole truth wil come out to d world and d governor wil get d best cell in EFCC.
Re: Abia Governor Buys Ships With Stolen Govt Money by Shadowblaqq(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
The bastard is the worst governor in the south east. his hard drug smoking habit will not allow him do anything good

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS From Abuja's Legislative Quarters Killing By Uniformed Men / Aba: A Failed City / Why Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.