Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Help Needed With Windows CE Operating System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Needed With Windows CE Operating System (599 Views)

Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key / New PC: 'No Operating System Found' / Linux or Windows Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Windows CE Operating System by ebonyking: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
I just got a brand new laptop that someone sent to me as a gift
that has WINDOWS CE as the operating system(OS)

The system worked perfectly well for some time but had recently
started freezing which I suspect is due to the amount of time I
spent online.

It is a result of that I am considering reformatting the system but
have to face these challenges:
1. Where to get a copy of windows CE?
2. How to do the formatting and/or where to get it done for me?
3. How to re-install the software programs on the system

It is as result of the above challenges that I am making this post
with hope that someone will reach with a helpful hand or some helpful
information

THANKS
AFAM
Re: Help Needed With Windows CE Operating System by PasNet: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Must you reload the PC with a Win CE?,

how do u want to drive the hardware after u have formatted? Plus do u even know what to look out for b4 concluding that u'll want to format the PC?
Get and engineer to do the stuff for you b4 u cry back here that u were given wrong advice
Re: Help Needed With Windows CE Operating System by samfibby(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
PasNet: Must you reload the PC with a Win CE?,

how do u want to drive the hardware after u have formatted? Plus do u even know what to look out for b4 concluding that u'll want to format the PC?
Get and engineer to do the stuff for you b4 u cry back here that u were given wrong advice
lol

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Battery / Fedena Installation / Your Crazy Experience With Skype/msn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.