Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) (1440 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by omotola1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
I got this from a friend and i think it‘s worth sharing: A man and his wife were travelling when an old man standing by the road side beckoned on them to carry him. They didn‘t initially, but after a few meters, the car suddenly stopped. The man came out of the car and went to call the old man. The man entered the car, the car took off. The old man then said: The ARCH ANGEL was told to blow the trumpet last few weeks‘ sunday (15/7/12), but JESUS pleaded for more time and went to cover the trumpet from sounding, and the old man disappeared. This is a true life story that happened at Emure Ekiti. Are you prepared? We can‘t afford to miss the rapture. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

SHALOM...
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fa Fa Foul.

What do you understand by rapture any way ?
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
And u believed this story?
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Goshen360(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by omotola1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
I don‘t have time for arguements pls... infact, this is my first time in this section. I‘m not compelling any one to believe this story. I just felt like sharing this here since it‘s in line with RELIGION FORUM.
Your discretion is strictly advised! Thanks.
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jesus again? make him no try am oh. This time no be crucifixion, na firing squad
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Oh yes, comments are so called for. Did you open your Bible or discuss the information with other Christians? I mean, Christians not wannabes.
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
omotola1: I don‘t have time for arguements pls... infact, this is my first time in this section. I‘m not compelling any one to believe this story. I just felt like sharing this here since it‘s in line with RELIGION FORUM.
Your discretion is strictly advised! Thanks.

One thing you should not do is set dates, only God knows that day or time.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
omotola1: I got this from a friend and i think it‘s worth sharing: A man and his wife were travelling when an old man standing by the road side beckoned on them to carry him. They didn‘t initially, but after a few meters, the car suddenly stopped. The man came out of the car and went to call the old man. The man entered the car, the car took off. The old man then said: The ARCH ANGEL was told to blow the trumpet last few weeks‘ sunday (15/7/12), but JESUS pleaded for more time and went to cover the trumpet from sounding, and the old man disappeared. This is a true life story that happened at Emure Ekiti. Are you prepared? We can‘t afford to miss the rapture. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

SHALOM...

Funny enough a Pastor friend of mine told me exactly this same story in October last year, but the only difference is the dates. Then he also told me the trumpet was supposed to sound two weeks before.

You see you people should not let people to be putting junks into your head in the name of religion.

If you are really a Christian with a deep understanding of spiritual issues then you shold not concern yourself with trivialties like these.
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by plappville(f): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
frosbel:

One thing you should not do is set dates, only God knows that day or time.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

The OP story contradicts this verse heheheh... He is telling us that, Christ is announcing his coming the He even told us He is not aware of the Date. People please study ur bible. It will help u to watch well.......
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by ayobase(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked

I wanna hear ur take on this matter.
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by dor75: 2:02am On Sep 01, 2012
I guess what the post is tring to say is if that trumpet sounded, how many of you can beat his/her chest with 100% asurance that you will not be left behind.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 01, 2012
dor75: I guess what the post is tring to say is if that trumpet sounded, how many of you can beat his/her chest with 100% asurance that you will not be left behind.
Nobody, for it is only by grace. E be lyk say na only Yahweh go dey heaven o... lmao..
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Niflheim(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2012
the only trumpet i know that will be sounding is from the jazz festival coming up in september.....................@OP,RUBBISH!!!
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
Heard a similar story in 2004 n another way back in 1998.why do some xtian think they hv to lie to validate biblical claims.this is pure BS.rapture ko,capture ni!!!
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by alexleo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
omotola1: I got this from a friend and i think it‘s worth sharing: A man and his wife were travelling when an old man standing by the road side beckoned on them to carry him. They didn‘t initially, but after a few meters, the car suddenly stopped. The man came out of the car and went to call the old man. The man entered the car, the car took off. The old man then said: The ARCH ANGEL was told to blow the trumpet last few weeks‘ sunday (15/7/12), but JESUS pleaded for more time and went to cover the trumpet from sounding, and the old man disappeared. This is a true life story that happened at Emure Ekiti. Are you prepared? We can‘t afford to miss the rapture. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

SHALOM...

The whole story is that Jesus is coming soon and we have to be prepared at all times. Each passing day draws us closer to the grave and to the day of the coming of our Lord Jesus. Whichever one that comes first to us requires that we should be ready so as to make heaven.
Re: Rapture Would Ve Happened Few Weeks Ago. (pls Read Only, Comments Not Necessary) by Goshen360(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
ayobase:

I wanna hear ur take on this matter.

This is the clear reason why "some" Christians are deeply deceived.......BECAUSE THEY DON'T STUDY OUR MASTER/LORD'S WORD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw It...and Now It Must Pay... / 80 Favorite Bible Verses You will Surely Fall In Love With / The Difference Between Catholic Church And Other Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.