Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... (2627 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep Your Ex As A Friend? / Should You Treat Your Ex As An Enemy? / Will You Allow Your GF/BF Keep Her/his EX As Friend On A Social Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Joeblis(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ...and someone should please tell freerhymer or whatever he is called to stop trying to relate with me..
He has quoted virtually every post i made today and replied with usual nonsense...even though i keep ignoring his attache antics..
I'm not a fan or yours and aint ever gon be mister!
The earlier you understand that the better for you!
^^^seriously how old are??ignoring him would be more beter than this RUBBISH you just spilled here...
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by baggy4luv(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
fox
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by baggy4luv(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Mine wuz not only an animal but a complete animal - thief

Na ogun go kill that girl

Bastard!
you are big fool...na person wife oh
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by 190theclown: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
baggy4luv: you are big fool...na person wife oh

Its is your father that's a big fool
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by drnoel: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
peacoock (if given chieftaincy title am sure u 4 get Iyanga 1)
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by slimyem: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Joeblis: ^^^seriously how old are??ignoring him would be more beter than this RUBBISH you just spilled here...
yeah...
Another attache...
You've been noticed..but i'm sorry..i don't need another online dog..
Jog on!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: yeah...
Another attache...
Jog on!

Slimyem.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: yeah...
Another attache...
Jog on!
Sometimes I wonder why they always spew crap. Id it that their brain is absent or deficient
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by baggy4luv(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
190-the-clown:

Its is your father that's a big fool
you never had 1.proffesional armpit snifer
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by teewhybabee(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
He-goat/dog, was too young den tho
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurferTM: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
190-the-clown:

Bastard!
be like say this babe torture you to death. Lwkmd
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by ayobase(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
190-the-clown:

Bastard!

Easy brother....e never reach that level na!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
I wonder what the babe did to 190 that had him so pissed
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by ayobase(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Maybe she sucked him dry......the guy has been bitter over ladies' matter over the threads!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurferTM: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Abeg cool down Mr.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Flygeriana(m): 3:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Wolf in Sheep clothing.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by dabrake(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2012
cheetah

1 Like

Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by 7footre(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2012
190-the-clown:

Bastard!
Okay! This got me cracking ma ribs
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2012
No laugh die oooo
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
3 Animals [Am Sorry it have to be] Dog Pig Elephant shocked grin grin
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by JoanJohnson(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dnt knw the animal to use, he was a skimmer, took all i had, my love, the little money i had and got missing till date. Stupid guy he was.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by JoanJohnson(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dnt knw the animal to use, he was a skimmer, took all i had, my love, strampled on it and got missing till date. Stupid guy he was.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
^^ Er. . .Thats sure a Rat grin grin
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by 190theclown: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: I wonder what the babe did to 190 that had him so pissed

For when one door closes, 7 more shall open

I hope you decode wah I'm saying!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by OldDirtyBastard: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
beedy eyed rabid racoon
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by 190theclown: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
OldDirtyBastard: beedy eyed rabid racoon

Coolio#
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by elari(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2012
A Dog, she loved doing it anywhere. She even suggested we try it on a tree.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2012
elari: A Dog, she loved doing it anywhere. She even suggested we try it on a tree.

She was just breeding U grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Mother Told My Husband I Was Having An Affair" / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.