Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Do You Support #teamgarri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Support #teamgarri (825 Views)

Will You Support Gay Right In NIGERIA? / Do You Support The Introduction Of The New N5000 Note / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Support #teamgarri by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Show you support for #teamgarri here cheesy

O support them against the Nazis that govern nairaland

1 Like

Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by ijebabe: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2012
What's with the obsession with garri. They can go drown themselves in it for all i care tongue
Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
ijebabe: What's with the obsession with garri. They can go drown themselves in it for all i care tongue
Team garri is fast becoming a reigning fad on L...SMH.
Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by NeuroBoss(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
I hate tyranny and that's why I support the TEAM GARRI. I hated how Seun's warning would've sounded if it were vocal. That question is our own way of saying, "O boy, this post adds no value to me".

Say no to tyranny....support TEAM GARRI
#IRepTeamGarri
Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by kay9(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
See #signature! cool Gary Cahill all the way!
Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nairaland and its mods sha.

I'm getting tired of their ways and actions.

#teamgarri
Re: Do You Support #teamgarri by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
I support #teamNigeria at paralympics game and not #teamgarri.

(1)

What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page / The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.