Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Moringa Cure For Peptic Ulcer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Moringa Cure For Peptic Ulcer (21042 Views)

Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Cure For Peptic Ulcer by zomike: 1:52am On Sep 01, 2012
PURE MORINGA JUICE CAN CURE PEPTIC ULCER
Moringa Oleifera is a very good cure for PEPTIC ULCER. It grows here in Nigeria. Moringa is known all over the world for its healing properties, nutritional value and energy booster of the human body. It contains a bunch of health benefits that our body needs. Other than packed with nutrients, Moringa contains healing properties for skin disorder, inflammation, reduction of arthritis pain, control blood sugar level for diabetes, immune system booster, control migraines and even heal stomach disorder most specifically people suffering with ulcers.

CAUSES OF PEPTIC ULCER
Excessive intake of alcohol
Excessive smoking
Skipping meals or irregular eating habit
Heredity
Lack of rest

ACCORDING TO SOMEONE’S TESTIMONY
I was diagnosed with acute gastritis and gladly never have a serious complication, stomach ulcer. There's a reddish mosquito like bite in my stomach, that's how the doctor describe it to me. The doctor also said, good thing you've decided to visit the hospital before it gets worst to become a peptic ulcer. I really don't have any idea of that not until the doctor explains it to me.
I was prescribed with couple of medications to be taken, the antibiotics for 7 days while the other medications for 30 days. Those 7 days medications are not just any ordinary medications, they are 500mg antibiotic taken twice in the morning and before bed time. Other than that, is Clarythromycin which makes your lips taste bitter after an hour taken.
I've heard a lot of stories and even testimonies from the person itself suffering from stomach ulcer which is much worst than an acute gastritis because person with ulcer can't hardly eat even in very small amounts. They vomit a lot too.
One testimony goes to my previous workmate who have been diagnose for stomach ulcer and the other one is from a recent friend who have been my table tennis opponent. The reason why they've mention their experiences to me because I've talk about them why I loss so much weight due to an acute gastritis. I'm from 140lbs to 118lbs and I'm 27 yrs old.

I was curious about how they got cured, I was expecting that they must have taken bunch of medicine tablets but I was wrong. Both of the guys have taken and cured their stomach ulcer naturally by certain well known herbal medicine. Well for me, I am a huge believer of herbal medicine. They simply took Moringa Leaf Juice.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 08023005648
OUR OFFICE IS AT: 1 OTIGBA STREET, COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA.
JOELINK INTERNATIONAL.BACK FLAT, GROUND FLOOR.
Re: Moringa Cure For Peptic Ulcer by kaushalchandak: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks. I also found this useful for other health benefits of moringa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pools Extra Challenge / Quality Gift And Souvenir Items Supply / Top event Managers(08185264049) wedding planners in Lagos, Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.