Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. (1828 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2008
Is it compulsory to fall when pastors pray for you especially during a deliverance service?Since that's what is in vogue now.Even,people will  fall down under pretence so as to avoid their pastors from marking them.Some people have testified to it that pastors do push people to facilitate the falling.
Must we fall down to show our pastors'anointing?Watching some of these popular pastors on T.V:you will see people falling down without any contact.Ordinary swinging of the pastor's hand will put their members off-balance.Is this thing real?
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2008
So your pastor does not have such annointing for people to fall down?
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by noetic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2008
uhmn
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ noetic.
So,no comment?
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by dafidixone(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2008
What is annointing? grin
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2008
@david
Ask me one more time.
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by rotimy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
The word is ANOINTING not ANNOINTING!
Falling down during a Prayer session is not the issue but how I wish that all that usaully fall down will get up with a new freedom, grace and zeal to serve the Lord better!
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by efuah(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
I have never fallen. . . wasn't born under any curse!
HE knew my name before i was conceived. . . . and HE that is in me in GREATER! kiss
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by neugbenga(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2008
A RESPECTED PASTOR TOLD ME THAT WHEN HE INITIALLY PRAYED THROUGH TO GODS POWER PEOPLE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH USUALLY FELL DOWN EVEN WITHOUT HIS TOUCHING OR PRAYING.HOW MUCH MORE WHEN HE TOUCHES OR PRAYS.HE SAID HE HAD TO PRAY GOD TO HELP HIM TO CONTROL SUCH TYPE OF POWER BECAUSE OF THE COPY CATS THAT GO ABOUT PUSHING PEOPLE TO FALL DOWN BY FORCE INSTEAD OF REALLY PRAYING. REAL ANOINTING I BELIEVE STILL EXISTS.GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY ANOINTER.
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by dafidixone(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
A RESPECTED PASTOR TOLD ME THAT WHEN HE INITIALLY PRAYED THROUGH TO GODS POWER PEOPLE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH USUALLY FELL DOWN EVEN WITHOUT HIS TOUCHING OR PRAYING.HOW MUCH MORE WHEN HE TOUCHES OR PRAYS.HE SAID HE HAD TO PRAY GOD TO HELP HIM TO CONTROL SUCH TYPE OF POWER BECAUSE OF THE COPY CATS THAT GO ABOUT PUSHING PEOPLE TO FALL DOWN BY FORCE INSTEAD OF REALLY PRAYING. REAL ANOINTING I BELIEVE STILL EXISTS.GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY ANOINTER.

What is the purpose and object of the fall. To show power or to heal?

Remember people go look for electric shock to show power ooo grin

Do not be deceived by all this things.
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by adeboo(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
I dont think that its necessary to fall when ur Pastor lays hands.
Sometimes, the Pastor does push u sha.
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by dafidixone(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
I don't think that its necessary to fall when your Pastor lays hands.
Sometimes, the Pastor does push u sha.

Pastor don Pus you before? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2008
With style.Sha
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by Spot(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2008
Well, the real ministers have the anoiting.
But believe me truely, there is nothing on earth without its counterfeit.
Even if there isn't, did you think Nigerians will relent in finding out an alternative to a real thing.
The world is of twos, words and opposite, singular and plura, nouns and pronouns and so on. smiley smiley
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by aristole(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
male and female
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by dafidixone(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
I have falling under anointing and I was crying, Why because God spoke to me and I was affraid, I was crying because someone told me of what I never knew about my self, I was crying for Joy because that was the turning point in my life.

I got up releived, I do not fall for fun. Praise God.

There may be fake I can't say because all those fake never worked for me. grin grin
Re: Weigh Your Pastor's Anointing Here. by Spot(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
Aristole thank you oh!
can anyone keep it up with this twos,

hen and cock

cry and laugh

(1) (Reply)

Please, Please, Please: Christians - Read Read Read Your Bibles / Wu Wrote D Gospel Of Barnabas. / An Unsent Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.