Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? (17068 Views)

IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
I would wish Him to grant me all my wishes but seriously, I'ld pray Him to grant me Eternity with Him in His Heavenly Kingdom.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Keziehenry(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
My only wish i may request frm God is dat he help me make heaven.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by timilehing(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
A wish? Making Heaven nooni as usuall. Amen
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by dhrey: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
I wil wish 4 a gud,carin,luvin wife
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by benzion72(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
That I may know God and operate in his class like Adam deed before the fall, like Jesus Christ lived.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by ujukala: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
That I will follow the people that will enter the kingdom of God.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Biliamin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have thought of this for several years after a friend shared his dream with me. the guy saw an angel who asked him to make a wish but out of fair, he was unable to say anything till the angel disappeared. few years ago, I came up with a wish that I think encompasses the worldly needs and the hereafter... Paradise on earth and in the hereafter... Reading this thread here is like a dream come true
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by uzoexcel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
I would ask God to give me d power of the HULK to deal wid my ex h.o.d and ex lecturers
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by browncool(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
WISDOM
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by hurricaneChris: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
That those who kill in d name of ''god'' and bring sufferings to innocent people will understand d real concept of ''God''
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Royalston: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
I wish God grants me his divine favour in every aspect of my life
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Oluwa4Sure: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Honestly, guys you just won't believe it.
But GOD once granted my wish!!!
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by diesel86: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
One wish " CONTENTMENT ".
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by tantan: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I WISH...I WISH I HAD MORE WISHES...hehehe
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by crackhouse(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish will be to take the devil out of this world so we can live in peace & harmony.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
All these hidden posts belong to Muslims and Atheists that said $h!7. Don't ask me how i know, i just know.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by TalkingBird: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Obinnau: my wish will be to look like a 27 year old with the same strength and live for 1000 years
It will be granted (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

If.............
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by item1: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dear heavenly i beg father put me back in the garden of EDEN with my lovely wife, make the serpent come try me, make i show am say i be correct NIJA-MAN make i show am pepper in fact na me go deceive the devil this time.

2 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by kemiola89(f): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish will be To die a muslim and make heaven.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by TalkingBird: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
browncool: WISDOM

Me too
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
To have the same powers as Him.. angry
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by oyewolestephen(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
I wich if God can buy me nokia e5.i need it baadly
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Rajosh(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish is 2 make heaven
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by amiskurie(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
seyibrown:

I'd ask him to grant me 300 Trillion wishes! cheesy grin

On a serious note, I'd ask to always dwell in his presence!
Oh no!!would u romance ur lover in his presence too,and those nasty things u love doing??Lol be cautions on ur wish o. cheesy
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by iammodel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
@delafruita, no need getting confused about religion. There's only one way to God, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, no man comes to the father except by me. John 14:6" Jesus. Sincerely, why should one find himself in the midst of people who doesn't seem to know the way & then cry out show us the way? Someone came and made a bold declaration so it's wise we follow who knows the way. Forget about the manipulations which are aimed at deceiving the gullible,since convertion by force/violence is no longer welcome.
I urge you to take a wise decision, but "...test every spirit in Christ" as Apostle Paul suggested, to know which is true because, "...many false prophets shall rise in my name",Jesus said, so dat u don't go astray even in ur quest to follow Christ.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by dnawah(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
To take lucifa's position in Heaven:-D
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Jerry2i(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
His WISDOM
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by condralbede(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Odinaka00: Ť☺ reduce †ђξ price of dat which is unmentionable in nairaland
u mean garri?
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by hardbody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
oliidell: At times, I seriously ponder on these lines..."If God asks me to make a wish. A single wish! What would I wish for." Now take a moment to think about this. Irrespective of d diversity of religion in dis world, there is one thing in common- The belief in an Almighty God". So,if He grants me such an opportunity, I alredy hav 100% assurance dat the wish would come true. Presently, my wish list is soo long and it's difficult to make a choice. But let's narrow it down to 2 category of wishes (worldly and unworldly).

So I ask all fun-lovin hustling people like me who still believe in a hereafter; Would you make a wish that would guarantee you material prosperity and then struggle to make heaven or would you make one that would secure your salvation and then continue hustling?

Answers please.....

My only wish will be for Nigeria to disintegrate. In the new dispensation, i will be whatever i have set myself out to be.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Confusion: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow: To have the same powers as Him.. angry

so that u can plan coup abi
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow: To have the same powers as Him.. angry

Why does this sound so familiar? U sound just like fallen angel lusifer. Thats sacrilege dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.