Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (32133 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Put my money? What has my money to do with this? Why in the world has it to do with my money? A woman has 4 more kids(9 total). I shout that she is wicked and an inconsiderate mother, and you jump in to tell me my money needs to play a role in this somehow. HOw? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You're an intelligent dude.

Go figure it out.

Besides, you've made so much noise on this issue, shouted the loudest here. Okay, we've all heard. Now WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HELP THOSE BABIES??

**Apart from shouting, that is..**
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by james1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Why do some men run?mcolatunji,if it happens to you,then and only then will you fully understand.lol.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by james1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
The state governor should pease come to their rescue.
They need all the help they can get.
9 children coming one after another is different from 4 at once!!!!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Tici: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wow nice,, let d man come to me nah. I need just triplets

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.