Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! (2074 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,

What should I do fellow nairalanders as I sent $875 of PayPal cash from my own paypal acount to the PayPal account of a former close friend in Nigeria before he travelled to USA[Pennyslavia,Philadelphia.PA] with his parent since 3rd of August to help me to withdraw it into his USA Bank account and send it into my Domiciliary account.

and he just sent me $250 via Western Union and $86 back to my PayPal account on Wednesday after several treats and abuses but still yet to send the remainning $504.

We called one another initially before I sent him the cash and as well chatted of facebook in the long run while his phone number was no longer going through and he later blocked me today as he though changed his name from
Salako Tudor to

Maino L. Black whose Main name before was
Babatunde Salako when we were in Nigeria together then.

Beware of this guy as his facebook profile is

www.facebook.com/tudor.salako so as not to have any deal with him or have anything to do with him to prevent you being scammed.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
Why don`t you report the transaction but problem is, since your account is not verified, you might get blocked as well.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
Brand_new: Why don`t you report the transaction but problem is, since your account is not verified, you might get blocked as well.

My PayPal account is verified but the problem is that he had withdrew the cash from his PayPal account unto his USA bank account as we were still chatting via FACEBOOK as he withdrew the cash but to send the cash to me was now the problem as I later got to know some 4 days ago that he has spent all the cash after treating and disturbing his FACEBOOK inbox as he has been lieing and posting me since.

I have the .DOC document of our chatting since December 2010 even up till Friday 31st of August 2012.

Anyone interested to see or read this our facebook conversation since 3rd of August should let me know and I will forward it to his/her email for him/her to download and read and you will be amazed by lies he made.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
For my no. 1 proof aside our conversations via chat,see his comment on one of my posts on my wall at

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4486644611362&id=1447564076&refid=20&m_sess=1zXPxG-yTOkhYRd&_ft_=fbid.4486644611362

and note that he is the same
with name Maino L. Black commenting on that my post as that was what he changed his name to from
Salako Tudor.

I already gave him today 1st as ultimatum to pay my cash before else...
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Apparently, you have been scammed. This goes to show you that some people over there are even hungrier. All i can say is sorry.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Brand_new: Apparently, you have been scammed. This goes to show you that some people over there are even hungrier. All i can say is sorry.

You are right my man oh as I will like moderator to move this thread to frontpage after crosschecking my proof very well and can as well request to read the .DOC facebook document that I have that is not just more than 2MB so that other Nigerian will not be scammed or about to be scammed by such of this so called friend and others doing such an illegal act in USA or let me say abroad.

or what do you think?
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
My second proof aside our saved FACEBOOK conversations is his comments on another post of mine on my facebook wall here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4492395115121&id=1447564076&refid=20&m_sess=1zXPxG-yTOkhYRd&_ft_=fbid.4492395115121

Note that he is the same Maino L. Black but his main name before he changed his name was Salako Tudor but main name before was Salako Babatunde.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Brand_new: Apparently, you have been scammed. This goes to show you that some people over there are even hungrier. All i can say is sorry.

Is there no way that I can report him to any reliable security office in Philadelphia that will help me to take up this issue and get me back my money with all my evidence of proof as the cash is being made legally as I've even made another $37 legally and on autopilot into my PayPal this morning while I was sleeping.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
I need suggestion plz as I don't want this money to just go like this because I knew amount of pressure I put on him via his facebook inbox before he could even send $250 via western union on Wednesday evening and do not know what to do now that he had blocked me.

I think that his daddy do come to Nigeria like monthly but I don't know how to locate their house in Lagos.

Someone should plz advise me as I'm not here to spoil his name but I've already warned him today 1st of September 2012 as ultimatum since August 3rd that I've sent him the $875 PayPal cash
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by arbitrage: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2012
It's a pity for this shameful deed. But I still feel you should report/flag him to Paypal for usual dispute resolution process since you said your account is verified.

Nevertheless, my utmost surprise honestly is that you, legalwealth, also known as onlinebizdon4u, or presegs (Segun Adesida), who usually advertise on Nairaland about paypal stuff is the one that was scammed. I say that because I remember your recent posts talk about your discovery of how to open and use/run paypal account in Nigeria without blocking/changing IP address. I thought you have perfected all the necessary info on paypal funding and withdrawal (as you usually offer such services on your nairaland adverts) such that you wouldn't need this kind of dubious compatriots in exile (or is it diaspora) to start living on your sweat? I was almost considering contacting you for such possibility not knowing you still rely on someone on that side for your paypal withdrawals. It's really unfortunate and sad the guy did that to you but remember, nemesis will catch up with him over there if he does not repent before it's too late.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2012
arbitrage: It's a pity for this shameful deed. But I still feel you should report/flag him to Paypal for usual dispute resolution process since you said your account is verified.

Nevertheless, my utmost surprise honestly is that you, legalwealth, also known as onlinebizdon4u, or presegs (Segun Adesida), who usually advertise on Nairaland about paypal stuff is the one that was scammed. I say that because I remember your recent posts talk about your discovery of how to open and use/run paypal account in Nigeria without blocking/changing IP address. I thought you have perfected all the necessary info on paypal funding and withdrawal (as you usually offer such services on your nairaland adverts) such that you wouldn't need this kind of dubious compatriots in exile (or is it diaspora) to start living on your sweat? I was almost considering contacting you for such possibility not knowing you still rely on someone on that side for your paypal withdrawals. It's really unfortunate and sad the guy did that to you but remember, nemesis will catch up with him over there if he does not repent before it's too late.

Thanks my good friend.
All those things have been perfected and I can show you different ways are of withdrawing but the easiest,profitable way is to send it to a friend in supported countries and that is not my 1st time of withdrawing that way even before onlinenaira started but their rate per dollar wont be profitable for me to withdraw such an amount with them

but he was trusted close friend while we were in Nigeria and we still do chat and talk on phone but just decided to withdraw the cash through as I was even the one that told and monitored him to open and duly a duly verified PayPal when he gets to USA as at late 2010.

I did sent it to him because it will be in my Nigeria Domiciliary account in at most 5 days unlike other means that I normally use to withdraw my PayPal as I needed cash ASAP in which I had over $1,200 PayPal cash then and is it a crime to trust and at risk a friend moreso in USA.

Note that
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- TS Eliot"

Kindly drop me your email for me to forward to it a 2Mb microsoft document that contains our friendship chatting since 2009 and you will be amazed that such of a thing can be done by him and you will never blame me for my decision of me sending the cash to his PayPal for withdrawal into his Bank account and then wire it into my Nigerian Dom Account which should be there at most in 5 days.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2012
Meanwhile,I still offer one of the best PayPal service in Nigeria with real money making strategy into it and all those ones you mentioned above are still readily available.

One should not flag in this kind of issue because he has already withdrew all the cash from his PayPal account to his bank and to send it to me is now the issue as he now finally opened up to me that he gave the money to someone to send it and the person spent the whole or let me say that he has spent the whole cash.

What pained me much is that he was posing me for up to 25 days before I angrily demanded for my full cash with yesterday as Ultimatum that he sent $250 via western union on the 29th and sent back $89 PayPal cash to my PayPal account but now giving me ending of this month before he could see money to be able to send the remaiining balance which I smell scam and which cant work that way.

SEND ME YOUR EMAIL FOR THE .DOC file of our conversations and you will be amazed.

arbitrage: It's a pity for this shameful deed. But I still feel you should report/flag him to Paypal for usual dispute resolution process since you said your account is verified.

Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2012
legalwealth: Fellow nairalanders,

What should I do fellow nairalanders as I sent $875 of PayPal cash from my own paypal acount to the PayPal account of a former close friend in Nigeria before he travelled to USA[Pennyslavia,Philadelphia.PA] with his parent since 3rd of August to help me to withdraw it into his USA Bank account and send it into my Domiciliary account.

and he just sent me $250 via Western Union and $86 back to my PayPal account on Wednesday after several treats and abuses but still yet to send the remainning $504.

We called one another initially before I sent him the cash and as well chatted of facebook in the long run while his phone number was no longer going through and he later blocked me today as he though changed his name from
Salako Tudor to

Maino L. Black whose Main name before was
Babatunde Salako when we were in Nigeria together then.

Beware of this guy as his facebook profile is

www.facebook.com/tudor.salako so as not to have any deal with him or have anything to do with him to prevent you being scammed.
You have already been scammed na. If he has people here, then meet them. I'm very sure you are into legitimate business, if it were those bini yahoo boys, you won't dare eat their transfer. Just relax Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd wait f̶̲̥̅̊☺я the guy †☺ return †☺ Nigeria then carry boys go play am Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd seize whatever he brings.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by Chrisvicmall: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2012

The poster wasn't scammed. It is a betrayal of trust. That is, he ask a friend for help and the friend disappoint him. Anyway, poster I would like to ask you how do you manage to access your paypal account from Nigeria. Do you use proxy or vpn or does someone help you to check your account?
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2012
@ ARBITRAGE,

Funding and withdrawing from PayPal is easy but it depends on 3 main factors that will determine the mode to use and the factors are:

1.Urgency of receiving your cash

2.How much that you want to be paid in naira per dollar or let me say that how much you want your dollar to be in NAIRA

3.Availability of either the amount of PayPal cash that I have in my PayPal account or the amount the amount of cash that I have in my Bank account alorted to my PayPal business and service as I do buy PayPal cash at N160 per dollar with instant payment or within 24hrs via GTBank Internet Banking or otherwise base on agreement.

and others ways but I can break down each factors if requested or permitted but I had use this pal[Babatunde Salako nee Salako Tudor and now changed his name to Maino L. black with facebook profile at
www.facebook.com/tudor.salako]

in Philadelphia there in USA for the 1st time due to the trust that we've built over time which had been up to more than 2 years now that we've got to know each other because I needed the cash within a week and it will be profitable compared to doing it with onlinenaira which will be around N145 per dollar and you know how much that I will loose that way and I do as well change my PayPal cash into Liberty Reserve and sell but that step though legal and secured through a tested and trusted medium but it might take up to 2 or 3 weeks before I could convert the cash to naira at minimum of N160 per dollar or even at the current Liberty Reserve selling rate in Nigeria putting some factors in place.OK?

I know much about PayPal package in Nigeria or let me say that as a Nigerian and the Internet Marketer that inspired me into exploring into it far back 2009 is Mr. Patrick Ogidi and I so much respect him up till now as he highly talented and expertise.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

The poster wasn't scammed. It is a betrayal of trust. That is, he ask a friend for help and the friend disappoint him. Anyway, poster I would like to ask you how do you manage to access your paypal account from Nigeria. Do you use proxy or vpn or does someone help you to check your account?

You a bit right as I taught about that after more than 3 weeks that I didnt see my cash he kept posing and lieing to be that the money had been sent not until I started pressurising him as at on the 27th since 3rd after enough patience with him.

Imagine this as well:
He said that he has limit and only withdrew $500 into his bank account and I requested for the remainning cash at least to be sent back to my PayPal account after like 2weeks that he said that he withdrew $500 and he never sent it and what do you want to say about that.

He changed his name as well and even later blocked my facebook profile from his own facebook account.

What do you have to say about that.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Concerning how I do operate my PayPal account from Nigeria,I do use one software that a programmer in Texas helped me to do for $100 for 2 years which I've been using since July 25 2010 which I used to open my own verified PayPal account myself and I've been using it to access it with some other tips and secrets that I explored myself and I just renewed it for another 2 years by July 20 2012 with $150 as I knew what I've gained from using since though he told me that it is now $100 for a year but I negotiated $150 for 2 years with him.

Aside mine above,you can be using VPN from reputable VPN providers like hidemyass,strongVPN and others but be very careful in your selection as the closing down of your VPN provider might cause you loosing your dear cash in your PayPal account.

Don't use PROXY with PayPal as it will cause you limit and it is not compulsory you own a verified PayPal 1st as you can as well use unverified PayPal account as there are some PayPal account that allows $1,000 sending limit without problem as I have a secondary school that I helped to open,manage & withdraw over $700 of PayPal cash of his Mobpartner cash without no problem as I even helped him to withdraw over $145 from this his PayPal on Thursday.

Note that not that I can't verify the account nor will not verify his PayPal account but I know my utmost reason(s)

I do say one thing repeatedly anywhere online that

"It is 1 thing to have a verified or an unverified PayPal account and there is another thing on maintainning and running it successfully"

This statement of mine above is no respect of anyone be it you are operating in supported countries or unsupported countries.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2012
blink182: You have already been scammed na. If he has people here, then meet them. I'm very sure you are into legitimate business, if it were those bini yahoo boys, you won't dare eat their transfer. Just relax Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd wait f̶̲̥̅̊☺я the guy †☺ return †☺ Nigeria then carry boys go play am Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd seize whatever he brings.

Of course,I'm into legitimate business and do you mean that I should wait till he comes to Nigeria before I collect my full $875.

Man!That must have been too late and I might even forgotten about the cash then but I want you people to give me ideas on steps to take to teach him a great lesson and others that have been doing such a fraudulent act either with money sent to them from abroad or sent from Nigeria to abroad to help them to do one or two thing such as this not minding the consequences.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by 2sexy(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2012
When I tell people to stay away from paypal dem no 1 hia.

Legalwealth, if I had $875 now, I am made 4live. There are many things that you can achieve without paypal... But no, una no go hia word.

Sorry sha... Take heart. You will rise again. But you know quite well that your friend is a fool and you are much better of than he. You can make back that money in no time... Just repeat what you did to make the $875 and you will be fine.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Thanks for that and making do with PAYPAL is not the main issue here now as I know the amount of PayPal cash that I've transacted with that my PayPal account since 2010 and I never lost any cash since as it is a matter of getting and doing it right and you should bear it in mind that are several other secured ways of funding and withdrawing from PayPal as this one is just one of the ways demonstrated with a trusted friend of mine even while in Nigeria and after he got to USA.

How I wish you could downlaod and read the .DOC microsoft document file of our conversations since 2010 till 29th of August 2012 and you wont believe it.

I will try and convert it to a .PDF EBOOK and upload it for everyone to download from where I will upload it and you will be Amazed.

Thanks anyway as I can even make more than the $875 with just 25 sales with what I've written with step by step guide in the EBOOK that I've attached below

2sexy: When I tell people to stay away from paypal dem no 1 hia.

Legalwealth, if I had $875 now, I am made 4live. There are many things that you can achieve without paypal... But no, una no go hia word.

Sorry sha... Take heart. You will rise again. But you know quite well that your friend is a fool and you are much better of than he. You can make back that money in no time... Just repeat what you did to make the $875 and you will be fine.

Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
I understand you 2sexy but I got to realised that most of my deals online require PayPal though I tried to stick with AlertPay/PayZa and Liberty Reserve but they kept dissapointing me and I lost a lot of cash and time with the so called AlertPay especially when they changed to PayZa and even lost enough cash with Liberty Reserve through service payments which ended up to be fake unlike PayPal where I'm being refunded ASAP when I request for it or even when the seller see it neccessary without me requesting for it among other reasons.

Can you now see why I need PayPal so much in my Online Business career as most other people will agree with me.

2sexy: When I tell people to stay away from paypal dem no 1 hia.

Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by 2sexy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
Legal wealth, in order to save you from future heart attack, send me an email let me show a better way to withdraw you paypal fund all by yourself. No need for exchange w.itch or American hyper lunatic friend. I have know this secret since last year but have not used it because I don't have a paypal account. I don't know if you have read about it though, just send me an email. My email is in my signature below.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
2sexy: Legal wealth, in order to save you from future heart attack, send me an email let me show a better way to withdraw you paypal fund all by yourself. No need for exchange w.itch or American hyper lunatic friend. I have know this secret since last year but have not used it because I don't have a paypal account. I don't know if you have read about it though, just send me an email. My email is in my signature below.

That is nice and hope it's not via onlinenaira.

Anyway!I will shoot you an email soon.Thanks
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
@ 2sexy! !!I shot you an email some minutes ago and I await your response plz

2sexy: Legal wealth, in order to save you from future heart attack, send me an email let me show a better way to withdraw you paypal fund all by yourself. No need for exchange w.itch or American hyper lunatic friend. I have know this secret since last year but have not used it because I don't have a paypal account. I don't know if you have read about it though, just send me an email. My email is in my signature below.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by 2sexy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have replied your message. Please, check your inbox.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
2sexy: I have replied your message. Please, check your inbox.

I got it and I've just replied you as well.

Thanks man and kudos for the tips and infos
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by dinggle: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2012
One Simple Solution: Have someone in the U.S call Paypal on your behalf with all details, inform Paypal he hacked your account and transferred your funds to his bank,.......you don't need to worry about him, your money will come directly from his bank while his bank will go after him and this might eventually cause him a dash on his record.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
That is good anyway but there are two problems here:
1.Whom do I want to trust in USA that will do this on my behalf successfully and not even...

2.That will as well cause my IP I do use with PayPal to be blacklisted as they will track the IP from which the money was sent and tag it hacker IP and more so,it is not easy for anyone to hack a verified PayPal account
with a dedicated IP except the person uses the IP that the owner do use and have access to details.
dinggle: One Simple Solution: Have someone in the U.S call Paypal on your behalf with all details, inform Paypal he hacked your account and transferred your funds to his bank,.......you don't need to worry about him, your money will come directly from his bank while his bank will go after him and this might eventually cause him a dash on his record.
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by stagger: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
When you were transacting business with "your friend", you did not tell us so we can advise you properly. So why now?
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by legalwealth(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
At least make una no vex but just try to give me suggestions but I said it on nairaland last month that I wanted to sell $800 PayPal cash at N160 per dollar here at www.nairaland.com/1010405/800-paypal-cash-sale-n160 then and a nairalander called
GUDNICEDEALS contacted me that he needed $1000 but I said that I could only sell $800 to him though I had more that $1,200 then but I reserved about $400 plus for my PayPal Biz then and we then agreed but he told me to send the cash before he send me cash after I showed him my website and facebook page which depicts that I'm legal and no where to run to and that he should send his money 1st while I order the cash to be sent to him from this stupid friend account then as I sent it to his account since 3rd as he hasnt withdraw the cash to his bank then before he later did after which the spirit of stealing,scamming,frauding entered his entire life mere seeing the cash.
OMO OJU O RI OWO NLA RI

but I sensed scam from gudnicedeals and I cut it closed as he is no where to be found if I had sent him the cash then unlike the friend born mistakenly from a broken condom as someone called him on my facebook wall as he made stupid comments on my comment there on my facebook wall.

stagger: When you were transacting business with "your friend", you did not tell us so we can advise you properly. So why now?
Re: What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! by conimo(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Electrokristron Automatic Changeover - ATS / 2Face Idibia Rumors-General Manager Temidayo LKafaru Launches TLKLifestyle Salon / Hot! Google Has The Most Cool Offices In The World (fun At Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.