Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe (8295 Views)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Mainland Park Estate Mowe @ N1.5m Per Plot / A Plot At Mainland Park Estate, Mowe. / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pictures of the latest development in Mainland Park, Mowe, land still available

Mainland Park Regal Selling for N6m per plot

Mainland Park City Selling for N2m per plot depend on how close to development.

Thanks

all levy paid on this land including work permit and development levy

Call: +2348088574969, +2348067586332 for more information.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2012
more pictures of development coming soon

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2012
still available for sale

call 2348088574969 or email lifelightproperties@gmail.com

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2012
Stil available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Chinom(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
A plot of land at Mowe for N2m and N3m ?!!. Why are your properties so expensive. Whether it's H$L or Ambassage, the prices are downright ridiculous. I can NEVER spend 2million on a plot of land at Mowe. WTF.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chinom: A plot of land at Mowe for N2m and N3m ?!!. Why are your properties so expensive. Whether it's H$L or Ambassage, the prices are downright ridiculous. I can NEVER spend 2million on a plot of land at Mowe. WTF.
well, if u look at this estate very well you will know it's a beautiful estate and the price is justify
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Chinom ogun state is developing rapidly and the wise are investing in ogun state because of the fear of the Atlantic Ocean
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Stil available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
still available for sale my bb pin 30ce870a
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Chinom(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
H$LBroker:
@Chinom go to Arepo, a genuine plot of land there is from N10m in a good place not swamping area, do you think mowe is like your village? do you know how many people live in Mowe and work in Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island? ofcourse you don't know and you won't know because you are not able to explore your surrounding, you better move out of your miniflat and come to mowe to rent 2bedroom flat with that amount and still live comfortable because i remember last year you posted on nairaland you are looking for miniflat to rent for N150k. Lagos I must Live, Lagos I must die, na by force, by God grace we would dis-congest Lagos, mowe is less than 20 minutes dr from Berger

I'm too wise to fall for your craps on NL. I've always suspected that you greedy agents target Diaspora Nigerians, hence the ridiculous prices. FYI i got a nice miniflat at Ojodu for N140k a year. The miniflat is a gift/help to someone dear to me. I always knew that once i'm in Lagos, in person, i will get whatever i'm looking for at a much cheaper price than what you guys advertise here. In April, i was shown 2 different plots at Mowe for N600k. I turned them both down. Only Akata mugus would buy a plot of land at Mowe for N2m. I have lived abroad for over 20yrs, but i no be akata. I know where and how to get my way in Nigeria. You cannot justify selling a plot of land at Mowe for N2m. That place is nearer to Sagamu and Ijebu ode than Lagos. Besides, you guys got the land for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2012
the map of area

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2012
Chinom:

I'm too wise to fall for your craps on NL. I've always suspected that you greedy agents target Diaspora Nigerians, hence the ridiculous prices. FYI i got a nice miniflat at Ojodu for N140k a year. The miniflat is a gift/help to someone dear to me. I always knew that once i'm in Lagos, in person, i will get whatever i'm looking for at a much cheaper price than what you guys advertise here. In April, i was shown 2 different plots at Mowe for N600k. I turned them both down. Only Akata mugus would buy a plot of land at Mowe for N2m. I have lived abroad for over 20yrs, but i no be akata. I know where and how to get my way in Nigeria. You cannot justify selling a plot of land at Mowe for N2m. That place is nearer to Sagamu and Ijebu ode than Lagos. Besides, you guys got the land for peanuts.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chinom:

I am not the type of agent or marketer you have in mind, I gave my clients the best Products and Services.

You don't get cheap land in developed estate, Mowe is developing everyday, people find it easy living here and working in Lagos, so no cheap land in Arepo, Magboro, Ibafo, Asese, Mowe or Simawa, the estate developers also spend alot of money after acquiring the land, they still process the Global C of O and put many infrastructure in place to add value to the investment, and if you look at this estate very well you will see uniqueness in it

I'm not the owner of this estate, Pentagon is the developer of this estate, the developer are selling a plot of land inside this estate for N7.5m installmental spread within 12months, N6m Out right purchase, I'm selling this land for someone who bought his own since 2007 from this estate but need money urgently.

This are the Justification for this land @ N2m and N3m per plot

The sizes of the land is 811 and 748 square meter for N3m with C of O/Governor's Consent, Deed of Assignment, Estate Covenant, Letter of Allocation, Registered Survey, the owner of this Plot has paid for Work permit and Developmental Levy on this plots. That mean you can start work immediately on the land after buying it without paying anything again to the developer.

The Size of the land is 648 Square meters for N2m with C of O/Governor's Consent, Deed of Assignment, Estate Covenant, Letter of Allocation, Registered Survey, the owner of this Plot have paid for Work permit and Developmental Levy. That mean you can start work immediately on the land after buying it without paying anything again to the developer.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
Stil available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
still available for sale call 2348088574969 2348182481552
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 18, 2012
Still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2012
@Chinom, i think that a plot of land in mowe that goes for 2m and 600k is quite different. when you Buy your 600k land and come back another time and you will see another person building on your land. I will prefer to buy from good agents with repute for a higher price than buy cheaper and be fighting with one omo nile farming on my land or selling my land to some one else, especially if you are not building immediately and you don't reside in Lagos area, say phc or abj.
i bought a land from someone in Akute and within six month i have started battling with other people for the land. i bought another in Abuja from an estate agent with good reputation and i did not go there for over 3 years and when i went the place is still intact. that is why i patronize good agent provided i am assured of good value for money.
I patronize Ambassage once and i think they are very reliable.
H$L is in the same class as Ambassage and i believe they will give prospective buyer good value for money.
If you not buying you don't need to run down their business. You can buy the 600k and don't make noise about it unless you are marketing for someone else. In same ikeja there is an hotel for 5k and another for 77k. are they both not in Ikeja.
A word is enough for the wise.
A question for you? you said you have spent more than 20 years abroad! why did you come back?
i don't want to know what you were doing there!
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Chinom(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2012
@gzib, there are even hotels for N3,500 at Ikeja. They are always fully booked. Those for N77k have 90% of their rooms empty. Anyway, that was a s*illy comparison from you. The problem with these 2 developers you mentioned is nothing but pure greed and may i add a very bad product to price judgement. I will agree with you that they do not have to sell at N600k having spent some money to upgrade the location.
But they can surely sell at N800k and still make profit. Why sell at N2m and N3m. I know you work for these companies, so take my advice to them. They should cut their price, sell off the estate and move on to develope another estate.
N3m for a plot of land anywhere in and around Mowe is outrageous. If you live in Mowe, you will be lucky to get to Berger in 1 hour on a good day. Most of the time, that expressway is choked with traffic.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2012
Chinom: @gzib, there are even hotels for N3,500 at Ikeja. They are always fully booked. Those for N77k have 90% of their rooms empty. Anyway, that was a s*illy comparison from you. The problem with these 2 developers you mentioned is nothing but pure greed and may i add a very bad product to price judgement. I will agree with you that they do not have to sell at N600k having spent some money to upgrade the location.
But they can surely sell at N800k and still make profit. Why sell at N2m and N3m. I know you work for these companies, so take my advice to them. They should cut their price, sell off the estate and move on to develope another estate.
N3m for a plot of land anywhere in and around Mowe is outrageous. If you live in Mowe, you will be lucky to get to Berger in 1 hour on a good day. Most of the time, that expressway is choked with traffic.

@ Chinco, Note: H$L Broker is not a developer, we are Marketing, Consultant Agency firm, under the registered name Life Light Properties with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria for more information like us on facebook www.facebook.com/lifelightproperties

For more information about the developer of this estate visit www.pentagonrealestates.com, then go to there frequently asked questions for their current price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of Increte/Stamped Concrete / 4 BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX With C Of O at PALMS ESTATE AKUTE (pictures) / Christal Villa Kings Court* From #2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.