Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe (8294 Views)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Mainland Park Estate Mowe @ N1.5m Per Plot / A Plot At Mainland Park Estate, Mowe. / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Chinom(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
"The developer of this estate is currently selling a plot of land out right purchase for N6m per plot and they are selling installment purchase for N7.5m per plot."

Goodluck to you all at such insane prices. You're all very bad businessmen. The saddest part is that you don't know it. Mowe is Bush. And for someone who wants to live in Lagos, it will remain a bush. You may actually get mo*rons who will buy a plot of land at N7.5m at Mowe.
Misguided and pretentious people calling themselves "Developers" when in fact they are just selling land. I cannot waste my time to explain to you why you're all bad business people. You can figure it out yourselves. But i would not relent on my duty to inform and enlighten gullible Nigerians in the diaspora about shylocks like you people.
N7.5m per plot at Mowe- OGUN state ?!! Incredible.
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Chinom: "The developer of this estate is currently selling a plot of land out right purchase for N6m per plot and they are selling installment purchase for N7.5m per plot."

Goodluck to you all at such insane prices. You're all very bad businessmen. The saddest part is that you don't know it. Mowe is Bush. And for someone who wants to live in Lagos, it will remain a bush. You may actually get mo*rons who will buy a plot of land at N7.5m at Mowe.
Misguided and pretentious people calling themselves "Developers" when in fact they are just selling land. I cannot waste my time to explain to you why you're all bad business people. You can figure it out yourselves. But i would not relent on my duty to inform and enlighten gullible Nigerians in the diaspora about shylocks like you people.
N7.5m per plot at Mowe- OGUN state ?!! Incredible.

we share different view on this property investment and i'm not a money lender stop calling me shylock, i have not done wrong selling a property that worth N7.5m for N2m, arepo is ogun state, isheri north is ogun state ask yourself this simple question how much are they selling land in this areas i mentioned thanks regards LLP
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chinom: @gzib, there are even hotels for N3,500 at Ikeja. They are always fully booked. Those for N77k have 90% of their rooms empty. Anyway, that was a s*illy comparison from you. The problem with these 2 developers you mentioned is nothing but pure greed and may i add a very bad product to price judgement. I will agree with you that they do not have to sell at N600k having spent some money to upgrade the location.
But they can surely sell at N800k and still make profit. Why sell at N2m and N3m. I know you work for these companies, so take my advice to them. They should cut their price, sell off the estate and move on to develope another estate.
N3m for a plot of land anywhere in and around Mowe is outrageous. If you live in Mowe, you will be lucky to get to Berger in 1 hour on a good day. Most of the time, that expressway is choked with traffic.
@chinom,it is quite unfortunate the way you are speaking. i have lived in both lives. most times the cheaper hotels have more empty rooms than the supposed big hotels. Ask any of your friends that stay in Eko or Protea hotels, you have to book at least a week before to get a room.
You didn't answer a question i pose, can you buy a plot of land anywhere without monitoring it for 5 years and come back after then to still meet the land?. i have lost a land like that and i vow not to patronize any local land dealers without a reputable name.
A popular saying goes thus:- if a mad man beat your mother, you will always be running away from every dirty mechanic you see.
A word is enough for the wise while a sentence is enough for the foolish, what about a full paragraph ............

1 Like

Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
plots of land available for sale in Mainland Park Mowe
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
plots of land still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2012
Land still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
plots of land still available here, thanks for your patronage
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
648 square meters of land for sale in mainland park estate for N1.5m with C of O
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2013
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2013
still available
H$LBroker:
still available for sale
still available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2013
H$LBroker:
still availablestill available
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2013
still available for sale
Re: Plots of Land available for sale in Mainland Park Estate, Mowe by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 16, 2013
still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of Increte/Stamped Concrete / 4 BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX With C Of O at PALMS ESTATE AKUTE (pictures) / Christal Villa Kings Court* From #2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.