Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians (19029 Views)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / Canadian Embassy- Lagos / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by moshmusth(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
H$LBroker:
Fellow nairalanders i want u all to know that africa is a car Nigeria is d driver, if Nigerians can wake up and fight their leaders to their face for betterment of d nation d rest of africa we emulate Libya is a role model but their population ll not move africans, So together let us change this continent for good, your unborn children ll cause u if u don't, I'm an activist I'm currently fighting Nigeria government from grass root (local government) soon i ll be in state and federal

Mr activist,action by internet n paper abeg wetin u don go actively at the grassroot level?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nigerians are poorly treated anywhere. Even in Nigeria the case is worst.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SisiKill1: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
mosh_musth:

@sisi, make u tell the country we don meet up wit all her domestic needs and her citizens no dey complain,y n if she know anything about developed n developing ao she she go dey compare a country of 270+ of independent to 50+naija .. Oga fun eee oo

Okay, dude seriously all jokes aside - What. . . are. . . you. . . trying. . . to. . . con. . .vey. . .here?

You realize communication is a two way street, yeah and a forum like Nairaland depends on that or it will just be a platform where people showcase their monologue skills (which you will totally win by the way cheesy )

So now. . . Can we com. . .mu. . . ni. . . cate?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by akinalabi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Italian embassy as well please.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by eaglechild: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
@sisi
I believe u have a deep rooted remorse for the Nigerian government and i wouldnt blame u.
However, 45 working days for a visa application is criminal!
The govt is not always wrong and shld be proportionately commended when they get it right which they did.
Ur attitude suggests that Canada has the right to do whatever they want since Nigeria is a "h ellhole" courtesy of the govt.
Now the same govt stands up and says NO ,and u still curse.
That's hypocrisy.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by greaterlove(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Aaaah! No wonder you are clapping for bread crumbs!!

You know if you had stated from jump that you have no clue what having a good, comfortable and respectable life as a citizen of a Nation means, we woulda saved ourselves a lot of typing and for you. . . the wasting of electricity (considering how far and few between it comes along)

Well now that I know where you are coming from, I think I understand you. . .I think. undecided

Carry on with you thumbs upping ojare, don't lemme spoil ya fun!!

Marra of fact, lemme help you small. . .UP FG! UP FG!! You are the Best!!!

Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurrrrrrrrrray!!!
I just asked a simple question but you started playing to the gallery, I will just head mosh_mosth advice.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by stunna2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I look forward to a day that Nigeria as a country will put her house in order and when we do, there will be no need to apply for visas to these western countries. They will be the ones begging us to apply for a visa instead. In the meantime, I think the Nigerian embassy in canada should treat canadians applying for a Nigerian visa the same way canadian embassy is treating Nigerian visa applicants. I have always known that canadians are a bunch of stinking bigoted heiffers just like their american counterparts. I don't know why those canadian heiffers were given a contract to supply us with electricity. I don't trust them at all and will never give a canadian my business.

you guys have to be kidding me, right? the Nigerian embassy in Ottawa will never even answer their phone after 10 calls never mind mail you papers to apply for a Visa to Nigeria, puleeeze!! Why do Nigerians always have this all good image of themselves...in this case they think Canadians applying for Visa to Nigeria are treated with kind gloves - that does not jive with reality?? SHM

https://www.nairaland.com/922625/citizen-ecowas-country-needs-visit

yeah, the problem is this: some dude was given a student Visa to Canada...and as soon as he gets there, next thing you know he puts in an application to bring his wife and child over in less than a year rather than study and his application was promptly rejected and he is now back in nigeria!!

those socalled rich men's children who came to Canada to study...do you know how many of them are actually studying...close to zero! they go to Canada and then disappear underground to start working minimum wage jobs they can find...as a matter of fact only a very very few thieves in nigeria can afford to send their children to study in Canada as a foreign student in Canada as the cost is prohibitive...one year of a university education in Canada can easily set you back anywhere from 5 to 10 million naira depending on the subject!

PEOPLE PAY HUGE TAXES HERE AND YOUR SOCALLED RICH MEN WHO USE YOUR NIGERIAN SYSTEM AND STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY WANT TO COME TO CANADA TO DO THAT BY DEPOSITING THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND FREE MEDICAL CARE AND Y'ALL THINK WE SHOULD BE HAPPY TO HAND FREE VISA TO THEM - FREE-LOADERS?? NO WAY!!!

THE ASIANS COME AND INVEST IN BUSINESS AND EMPLOY THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN EVERY CONNER OF OUR CITIES THEY COME IN WITH 45 MILLION NAIRA AND ITS JUST HIM; A YEAR LATER HIS BROTHER IS WORKING WITH HIM IN THE STORE AND 5YEARS LATER IT'S 4 OF THEM AND TEN YEARS LATER THEY HAVE 3 STORES AND 15 FAMILY MEMBERS WORKING, MAKING MONEY PAYING TAXES AND BUILDING HOUSES IN CANADA...BUT WHAT DO THE NIGERIAN RICH DO?? WELL LIKE I SAID THEY LIE TO GET HERE AND THEM FIND EVERY WHICH WAY TO USE THE SYSTEM JUST AS THEY DO IN NIGERIA!!!

2 topic
I however think it's wrong to hold people passports for that length of time...that is holding people hostage n the canadian embassy needs to stop it right away and have respect for the people of nigeria!

and when canadians call the nigerian embassy in Ottawa for a simple enquiry...they need to start picking up the god-damned phone for a change

1 Like

Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by warrior01: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
yemi2plus2: Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
wetin you talk?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Every nation must either have a Push,or Pull factorz...a Push factors are those things that make people leave a place,i.e-poverty,unemployment,lack of basic amenities.etc... Pull factors are those things that attract people to a place,which most developed nation have..our leaders are just pathetic to have deprived us all these things,thereby giving room for the maltreatment of our people by the foreigners...let the protest starts from the citizen to our leaderz.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SisiKill1: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
greaterlove:
I just asked a simple question but you started playing to the gallery, I will just head mosh_mosth advice.
I did you a favor turning the whole thing in to a joke. . . it is only in that context your "simple question" makes any sense.

Seriously how can you ask what can be considered a full load of bread? Look around my man and tell me what is right in that country.

God! It must really be something in the water. undecided

PS
On the off chance you are child under the age of 7, I apologize for my sharp tone. . .that kind of question totally makes sense coming from one. So I am sorry I went on the assumption that you are an adult and should know better.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by AjanleKoko: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
How did this thread degenerate into Naija vs Canada?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by moshmusth(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Okay, dude seriously all jokes aside - What. . . are. . . you. . . trying. . . to. . . con. . .vey. . .here?

You realize communication is a two way street, yeah and a forum like Nairaland depends on that or it will just be a platform where people showcase their monologue skills (which you will totally win by the way cheesy )

So now. . . Can we com. . .mu. . . ni. . . cate?

What we are both arguing on is an external problem that must be dealt with.. Just because ur sibling do u wrong and u scolded her doesn't give a stranger d rite to do the same thing with her he/she must first report her to u or an elder in ur family meaning is that just bcuz our govt treat us badly doesn't give the canadaians the monopoly to do so even on our so soil them dey spread people head for sun for 45days. When we meet on another thread hopeully domestic one u go understand me better.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by Psylas(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ok
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by greaterlove(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I did you a favor turning the whole thing in to a joke. . . it is only in that context your "simple question" makes any sense.

Seriously how can you ask what can be considered a full load of bread? Look around my man and tell me what is right in that country.

God! It must really be something in the water. undecided

PS
On the off chance you are child under the age of 7, I apologize for my sharp tone. . .that kind of question totally makes sense coming from one. So I am sorry I went on the assumption that you are an adult and should know better.
I know ur type, ur line of defense is to attack the person of the one you disagree with, I will still ask the question again, since a government rebuking other nations for the way they treat its citizens and working to make power stable are crumbs to you as an adult, please ma tell us what the government will do that will qualify as loaf to you. Please ma if I may add don't use 'that country' as if u r not part of it. Thank you ma and waiting for your reply ma.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by vanitty: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good.
Mother "back handing" you does not mean any stranger can raise his/her hands on you!
We will of course love the government to treat the citizens right but not withstanding that was a good step from the government
At the end of it all, it is Nigerians that suffers!
Useless government must at least have their usefulness and this just might be one of those rare times
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SisiKill1: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
mosh_musth:

What we are both arguing on is an external problem that must be dealt with.. Just because ur sibling do u wrong and u scolded her doesn't give a stranger d rite to do the same thing with her he/she must first report her to u or an elder in ur family meaning is that just bcuz our govt treat us badly doesn't give the canadaians the monopoly to do so even on our so soil them dey spread people head for sun for 45days. When we meet on another thread hopeully domestic one u go understand me better.

Duuuuude!! shocked shocked

I think I just fell in love with you!! Where did you put this before when you were doing omo labindin style!!!! cheesy

Okay now that I understand you. . .I gotta say your analogy makes no sense. . .at least not in the context of this debate. If I treat my younger Sister like total crap outside, I mean I go all out and make her life miserable, make her feel like a worthless human being who deserves nothing. . . who is to blame when outsiders treat her like shite? Who is responsible for changing the way outsider treat her? Who? Who?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by COOLDUN: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
I read so many good and intelligent comments about this inhumane treatment melted on Nigerians by the countries that are enjoying 90% of Nigeria's economical blessings all in the name of expatriates. There is a question I had wanted to read from the commentators, why is it taking a whole 45 working days or more to process the Nigerian visa applicants visa?Does it take the Nigeria High Commission in Ontario Canada this long time to process the Canadians visa applications to Nigeria? Is it the same treatment to other Africa countries Canadian visa applicants? If no, then why are Nigerians being treated like this? It is only in Nigeria one will pay visa fees without getting the visa, and the visa fee is taken without the visa issuance still the government is not doing anything about it. Is this not like a person who pays for a plate of food in a restaurant,without being served the food and his money not refunded back to the fellow also. Nigeria rulers left their citizens in the mercies of the foreigners; it is only when their loved ones are molested you will see them reacting to the same intimidations other Nigerians are seeing every day.

Let Nigeria government revise their bilateral and diplomatic agreement with all the foreign countries that are living in Nigeria and treating Nigerians as foreigners in their land. In the year 2009 a Nigerian man was refused visa at the Indian High commission, this Indian official refused to give this man his passport back and when he asked why he refused to give him back his Nigerian passport, the Indian official ordered the MOPOL men in the High commission to beat this young man, trust them, they pounced on this young man and almost lynched him, luckily for this young man, a senior Army officer was around to collect his son’s medical visa, he asked them what the young man did, the MOPOL said that their boss asked them to deal with the young man, he asked them whether they knew what the young man did to their boss, they said no then the army officer called the Indian official and asked him what the young man did that made him to order for his killing, he said that the young man asked him why he didn’t want to return his passport back to him, after refusing him visa.

The army officer asked the Indian man if it was an offence to ask for the return of passport after visa is refused, he never answered this question, in fact the MOPOL were ashamed of themselves. The army officer abused the MOPOL and reminded them that a civilian has no right to order any force man to act on his behalf, that the India man can deny the order as he is smarter than them, that day I noted that law down.

This one of the things you can never see in any Nigerian Diplomatic mission overseas, instead they will tell the foreign police to deal with their fellow Nigerians,whenever they see that you are intelligent fellow challenging them for your right. How can another country Embassy or High commission hold another country’s passport for a whole month or more? What if the passport gets lost in their custody? They can even deny of collecting the passport from you that day. When you complain much they will throw you out with the help of the Nigerian MOFOOLS sorry MOPOL.

Anyway thank you the honorable minister for at least letting them to know that there is a government in Nigeria
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SisiKill1: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
greaterlove:
I know ur type, ur line of defense is to attack the person of the one you disagree with, I will still ask the question again, since a government rebuking other nations for the way they treat its citizens and working to make power stable are crumbs to you as an adult, please ma tell us what the government will do that will qualify as loaf to you. Please ma if I may add don't use 'that country' as if u r not part of it. Thank you ma and waiting for your reply ma.

Dude. . .I'm done talking to you jare, you bring nothing remotely close to sensible or mildly interesting to the table.

Go have yourself a good sit down in the corner mmmkay.

Buh bye now. cheesy
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by monkeyleg: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
All those Shouting the Nigerian Govenrment did well, is this case any worse than the Nigerian Government treats its citizens daily?

@ Sisi Kill, you are right on Song
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SamAfrik(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Am TOTALLY wit Sisi_kill on this. Nigerians are unaware abt d level of maltreatment they are receiving frm their own nation.
How many passport holders were made 2 pay d official #8500 & got their passport early frm our own immigratn service?
Naijaisajoke
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by moshmusth(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Greaterlove, I dey ex joor.. The rest make una go Somalia or sudan or madagascar or Congo or liberia or libya or tunisia or Ghana or India wey dem govt dey respect their citizens mtxheww clueless human beings na to they blow big big grammar na hin we dey see foe here.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by AjanleKoko: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
A serious comment on the matter is in order, I think. After all the debates.

First of all, the Canadian Embassy's Visa section needs to simplify its visa processing schedule in Nigeria, most definitely. The 45-60 day limit for most of their non-immigrant categories isn't practicable. Imagine a businessman or professional who has some engagement in Canada having to wait for two months without any travel document, waiting on an entry visa which you only need for a few days. Plus, other similar nations have sorted out their processing much better, even outsourcing to handling agents such as VFS.

They would be the losers ultimately if they are too rigid. If Canadian corporations and businessmen are competing with American or European businessmen to get contracts or projects in Nigeria, there's no way their bids will not suffer if bilateral movement between both countries is not smooth.

Mind you, I'm not interested in all those 'an eye for an eye' arguments. It's not a civilized approach to diplomacy, and I'm sure both parties know that. Though the minister for foreign affairs had laid down the gauntlet at some point in the recent past, to nations who he felt were not respecting the bilateral accord they signed with Nigeria.

I also am not interested in the argument about how many scoundrels from Nigeria are struggling to sneak into Canada. That doesn't prevent their authorities from improving their Visa processing schedule. I am sure the Canadian High Commission would not present that as an excuse for why visa processing to Canada is difficult.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by SamAfrik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nigeria shd first clean is house. Egypt Ghana SA now Canada, u cant go on picking 'fights' without u first elevating d profile of ur citizens in d global community.
I say again Nigerians are grossly maltreated by their own govt.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by justwise(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
@greaterlove

Please there is no need for name calling.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by stunna2(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
COOLDUN: I read so many good and intelligent comments about this inhumane treatment melted on Nigerians by the countries that are enjoying 90% of Nigeria's economical blessings all in the name of expatriates. There is a question I had wanted to read from the commentators, why is it taking a whole 45 working days or more to process the Nigerian visa applicants visa?Does it take the Nigeria High Commission in Ontario Canada this long time to process the Canadians visa applications to Nigeria? Is it the same treatment to other Africa countries Canadian visa applicants? If no, then why are Nigerians being treated like this? It is only in Nigeria one will pay visa fees without getting the visa, and the visa fee is taken without the visa issuance still the government is not doing anything about it. Is this not like a person who pays for a plate of food in a restaurant,without being served the food and his money not refunded back to the fellow also. Nigeria rulers left their citizens in the mercies of the foreigners; it is only when their loved ones are molested you will see them reacting to the same intimidations other Nigerians are seeing every day.

Let Nigeria government revise their bilateral and diplomatic agreement with all the foreign countries that are living in Nigeria and treating Nigerians as foreigners in their land. In the year 2009 a Nigerian man was refused visa at the Indian High commission, this Indian official refused to give this man his passport back and when he asked why he refused to give him back his Nigerian passport, the Indian official ordered the MOPOL men in the High commission to beat this young man, trust them, they pounced on this young man and almost lynched him, luckily for this young man, a senior Army officer was around to collect his son’s medical visa, he asked them what the young man did, the MOPOL said that their boss asked them to deal with the young man, he asked them whether they knew what the young man did to their boss, they said no then the army officer called the Indian official and asked him what the young man did that made him to order for his killing, he said that the young man asked him why he didn’t want to return his passport back to him, after refusing him visa.

The army officer asked the Indian man if it was an offence to ask for the return of passport after visa is refused, he never answered this question, in fact the MOPOL were ashamed of themselves. The army officer abused the MOPOL and reminded them that a civilian has no right to order any force man to act on his behalf, that the India man can deny the order as he is smarter than them, that day I noted that law down.

This one of the things you can never see in any Nigerian Diplomatic mission overseas, instead they will tell the foreign police to deal with their fellow Nigerians,whenever they see that you are intelligent fellow challenging them for your right. How can another country Embassy or High commission hold another country’s passport for a whole month or more? What if the passport gets lost in their custody? They can even deny of collecting the passport from you that day. When you complain much they will throw you out with the help of the Nigerian MOFOOLS sorry MOPOL.

Anyway thank you the honorable minister for at least letting them to know that there is a government in Nigeria

LMFAO at ur long story

Your diatribe is full of so many false assumptions that I'm not even sure how to respond!

Nigerians that travel to Canada are not there defrauding Canadians of millions of Dollars daily?

Nigerian embassy in Canada is responsive to Canadians when they go apply for a a Visa, right?

When you apply for a multiple Visa, they don't grant you one entry n keep ur remaining cash?

They don't deny ur Visa ever and keep ur application cash?

But at the end of the day what Sisi Kill says is true...there is an African proverb that says if you call your brand new piece of cloth a rag, a stranger will use it to pick up poo!!

Are are people here argueing otherwise so lost they do no longer understand or accept this parable?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by oladuro(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
why must a nation submit a protest instead of taking a position we allow these white guys who are in many ways inferior to us take undue advantage of a soverign nation. What a shame.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
I hope good news got to come out from this
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by natude1: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2012
I must commend the FG on this particular issue.

In whatever we do in life, we must always know there is a particular resources that can never be reversed and this is called time. How can an embassy use 45 days of the 'most productive citizen' of a country to hold on their passport. And do we think poverty won't follow? What we call poverty is those tiny things that we has Nigerians usually ignore.

Likewise, in all phases of our economy, in as much as it is unacceptable, we should expect weak leadership and institutions because we are called developing nation. And this means 'work in progress', so we can't actually compare ourselves to finish product called developed country. However, we must strive to improve our ways of life daily. This is what the FG through the foreign ministry is actually doing and they must be commended.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by Crown128(m): 5:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
How about poor treatments of Nigerians in Nigeria? Who will protest for us? lipsrsealed
True talk.
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by softtouch2(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2012
When you see FG publication like this, it shows children of Politicains and Other social Elite were involved in the mal-treatment.
When their family are not affected, we masses are on our own.

When you maltreated your own due to heavy corruption, how will alien respect you?
Re: FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians by samfibby(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2012
yemi2plus2: Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash / Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.