Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Paypal Withdrawing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawing (830 Views)

Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawing by hottprince: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2012
Is it possible to withdraw paypal funds into a UK bank account
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2012
hottprince: Is it possible to withdraw paypal funds into a UK bank account

Yes it is but the easiest is still via a USA Bank account from a USA duly verified PayPal account as you just need to link your Bank Account to it and that will give you $500 Monthly withdrawal limit but enough sending ability.OK?
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2012
legalwealth:

Yes it is but the easiest is still via a USA Bank account from a USA duly verified PayPal account as you just need to link your Bank Account to it and that will give you $500 Monthly withdrawal limit but enough sending ability.OK?

You need to add a valid credit card to remove your withdrawal limit ASAP.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by hottprince: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2012
d acc has a debit card n d debit card is here in nigeria.But d prob is I dnt knw hw to make money with paypal
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2012
hottprince: d acc has a debit card n d debit card is here in nigeria.But d prob is I dnt knw hw to make money with paypal

Ok!There are different ways of making money with PayPal but the one way that I do use and that are profitable is one particular aside buying and selling for people,making payment on behalf of people,helping to with drawal or collect their PayPal cash and I've written the step by step guide and secrets in the simple ebook that I attach below and I say goodluck as you read and download it below

Re: Paypal Withdrawing by hottprince: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
legalwealth:

Ok!There are different ways of making money with PayPal but the one way that I do use and that are profitable is one particular aside buying and selling for people,making payment on behalf of people,helping to with drawal or collect their PayPal cash and I've written the step by step guide and secrets in the simple ebook that I attach below and I say goodluck as you read and download it below
Thanks
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
hottprince:
Thanks

You are welcomed and feel free to ask me any question if you need more ways of making money with your PayPal account after the STEPS that I've written in the EBOOK I attach above.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by imsupertips: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
DO you live in Nigeria? Stay away from Paypal.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by Ogundale(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Very possible to withdraw to paypal my dear.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 4:57am On Sep 05, 2012
imsupertips: DO you live in Nigeria? Stay away from Paypal.

Nice tip but...

Where are you living?

In Nigeria?If yes,got burnt by PayPal before?
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by Ogundale(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2012
legalwealth:

Nice tip but...

Where are you living?

In Nigeria?If yes,got burnt by PayPal before?
paypal could be dangeorous operating it fron nigeria. You need a vpn software a good one at that.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2012
Good and I'm a made expert in the field of PayPal.Believe me as I've been actively using it since 2010 though I opened and verified it it by myself 2009.
I'm here to offer assistance.

Ogundale: paypal could be dangeorous operating it fron nigeria. You need a vpn software a good one at that.
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by arbitrage: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Legalwealth - You once advertised that you have a way to open paypal from Nigeria with Nigerian IP. Again you said you were shortchanged by a US-based Nigerian friend who was to help you withdrawal from paypal and send you the money. What is the update about these issues?
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks so much for your concern and remember that I said that I have other means of withdrawing from PayPal but I had to use part of the way of doing that by sending it overseas because the cash in question is huge a bit $875 to be precise,being a trusted friend and I needed fast at most within 5 days and to reduces charges should in case I want to use other means.

Concerning that one:
"He now realized what he has done after I've reported him.He unblocked me 2 days ago and inbox this message below and I didn't even bother to reply him up till now but I will when I'm done making some cash to settle some bills that I planned using the cash for then and I'm almost done"

Here was what he inboxed as I quote him below:
"i guess we really had a peaceful weekend...and why are u sending emails to my friends telling dem am scam u...dude..no one will belive u cos they knw d kind of person i am....u can still go on diong tht tho...i want to tell u probably am send the balance once i get paid in sum days...i apologiized for the delay tho...btw..hope u av cleared the first payment i sent via western union?...if u av done that..den expect the final payment soon...."

I neglected him and the cash then after reporting him though as I faced how to make even more than cash before this month runs out instead of thinking about the bad occurence and mistake that occurred as such is life to be scammed or dissapointed.OK?

He has now changed his name back to Tudor Salako from Maino L. black that he changed his name to then as you can check it out at www.facebook.com/tudor.salako

arbitrage: Legalwealth - You once advertised that you have a way to open paypal from Nigeria with Nigerian IP. Again you said you were shortchanged by a US-based Nigerian friend who was to help you withdrawal from paypal and send you the money. What is the update about these issues?
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by authecosta911(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
LegalWealth, can u pls gimme ur mail id?
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by hottprince: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
STP available any amount.N170/$1
Re: Paypal Withdrawing by legalwealth(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Check my signature plz or holla at me on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
authecosta911: LegalWealth, can u pls gimme ur mail id?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good Lawyer? / How To Start A Lucrative Business / Products That Can Thrive Well In Lagos, Ondo Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.