Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read (1671 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Candylips And Coco29 Catching Up After Almost 2-3 Yrs Of Not Being Here / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2012
Whoever banned me and for whatever purpose,please,i want to know my offence and how i contravened d laws of nairaland especially d family section.suprisingly maclatunji who happens to b my favourite friend on nairaland banned me on islamic section saying i used provocative words on d islamic section of nairaland for 2yrs, of which am a liberal person wen it comes to religion but i didnt mind dat.however banning me completly from nairaland for 11 hrs 3o minutes by unknown persons is what i dont know and please i need explanations for.its not a matter of fighting,quarelling and exchanging unsavoury words,i just want to know my offence and how i can avoid being banned,thank u
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by eduson33(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2012
they need to answer this question because i wanted to do so too.they are becoming too selfish these days and if they continue,i bet you,yawaa go gas for nairaland.nairaland is growing so big and need good mangers and sensible management not to behave like touts.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by maclatunji: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2012
kulyie: Whoever banned me and for whatever purpose,please,i want to know my offence and how i contravened d laws of nairaland especially d family section.suprisingly maclatunji who happens to b my favourite friend on nairaland banned me on islamic section saying i used provocative words on d islamic section of nairaland for 2yrs, of which am a liberal person wen it comes to religion but i didnt mind dat.however banning me completly from nairaland for 11 hrs 3o minutes by unknown persons is what i dont know and please i need explanations for.its not a matter of fighting,quarelling and exchanging unsavoury words,i just want to know my offence and how i can avoid being banned,thank u

Awwwww, why didn't you talk to your "favourite friend on Nairaland" about it? He might have reconsidered. Some of you guys don't realise how wrong your comments are when you post on the Islamic section. However, to prove to you that I don't hate you I will look at your ban and reduce it since you have admitted you mean no harm even if you did offend. Hopefully, you will be more circumspect about your posts. There are non-Muslims that I have never banned. Why? They don't overstep the mark with their posts.

I don't know why you were banned by the other mod but try an stay within the rules- okay.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Awwwww, why didn't you talk to your "favourite friend on Nairaland" about it? He might have reconsidered. Some of you guys don't realise how wrong your comments are when you post on the Islamic section. However, to prove to you that I don't hate you I will look at your ban and reduce it since you have admitted you mean no harm even if you did offend. Hopefully, you will be more circumspect about your posts. There are non-Muslims that I have never banned. Why? They don't overstep the mark with their posts.

I don't know why you were banned by the other mod but try an stay within the rules- okay.
ok maclatunji tell me d rules of nairaland and d islamic section so dat ill stay within dat boundary,dats bt d way i was even beginin to av a soft spot 4 u because of ur high level of iq which is evident in ur posts on nairaland,till i was shocked to my bones dat d very person i use to imagine how he will look like blocked me.i didnt even know u were a muslim sef ti u talked about some kinds of hijab on nairaland and even though am a christian,i admired some and wanted to ask where i can get it in case i go for some nikkai weddings or is d hijab strictly for muslim sisters,dis is wot i wanted to ask till i realise i couldnt *sad face*
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by maclatunji: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2012
kulyie: ok maclatunji tell me d rules of nairaland and d islamic section so dat ill stay within dat boundary,dats bt d way i was even beginin to av a soft spot 4 u because of ur high level of iq which is evident in ur posts on nairaland,till i was shocked to my bones dat d very person i use to imagine how he will look like blocked me.i didnt even know u were a muslim sef ti u talked about some kinds of hijab on nairaland and even though am a christian,i admired some and wanted to ask where i can get it in case i go for some nikkai weddings or is d hijab strictly for muslim sisters,dis is wot i wanted to ask till i realise i couldnt *sad face*

You have strength of character, I will give you that. I have reduced your ban and it should expire on Tuesday. Sorry about my actions being hurtful, it happens. It is in the line of duty.

Hijab is not strictly meant for Muslim sisters, I am sure you can buy from a Muslim gift shop near you. Ask your Muslim female friends or acquaintances now. That shouldn't be difficult.

I salute your courage in being able to admit that you might have a soft spot for someone on Nairaland, it is not an easy thing to do.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Tgirl4real(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2012
kulyie: Whoever banned me and for whatever purpose,please,i want to know my offence and how i contravened d laws of nairaland especially d family section.suprisingly maclatunji who happens to b my favourite friend on nairaland banned me on islamic section saying i used provocative words on d islamic section of nairaland for 2yrs, of which am a liberal person wen it comes to religion but i didnt mind dat.however banning me completly from nairaland for 11 hrs 3o minutes by unknown persons is what i dont know and please i need explanations for.its not a matter of fighting,quarelling and exchanging unsavoury words,i just want to know my offence and how i can avoid being banned,thank u

Hey, I checked your ban log and there is no where u were banned on the family section. If u were banned over here, u wouldn't have been able to post here.

Sorry, I may need to move the thread to general discussion. Thanks.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2012
maclatunji:

You have strength of character, I will give you that. I have reduced your ban and it should expire on Tuesday. Sorry about my actions being hurtful, it happens. It is in the line of duty.

Hijab is not strictly meant for Muslim sisters, I am sure you can buy from a Muslim gift shop near you. Ask your Muslim female friends or acquaintances now. That shouldn't be difficult.

I salute your courage in being able to admit that you might have a soft spot for someone on Nairaland, it is not an easy thing to do.

Mac, sometimes, u sound like Seun. undecided
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by maclatunji: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hey, I checked your ban log and there is no where u were banned on the family section. If u were banned over here, u wouldn't have been able to post here.

You should move it, that is the first thing that I thought when I saw this thread. Pls. act on my request as well.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by maclatunji: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Mac, sometimes, u sound like Seun. undecided

What can I say? We are both reclusive, I am not sure of other similarities except for maybe being resolute.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tgirl4real:

ok thanks babe,but i was banned yesterday,i coudnt comment in any section b it family,politics etc but thank God d ban has been lifted and dats what am happy about,but on a lighter note,u moderators need to b more relaxed,u guys r to uptight and d judgements are usually to harsh.anyway,thanks am happy now.lol,just gettin back from church now,leme go n prepare fried rice and chicken for my family.happy weekend nairalanders,cheers!
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
maclatunji:

thanks maclatunji.lol,am happy!
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by kay9(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
So... *smh*

Maclatunji, lemme get this straight; so the reason u banned Op was cos he - its a 'he', right? - cos he asked where he could buy hijabs? I mean, was that his crime? And if it wasnt, please kindly tell us what it was. Thank u sir.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by kay9(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maclatunji, i'm still waiting for your response.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
kay9: So... *smh*

Maclatunji, lemme get this straight; so the reason u banned Op was cos he - its a 'he', right? - cos he asked where he could buy hijabs? I mean, was that his crime? And if it wasnt, please kindly tell us what it was. Thank u sir.

my crime was dat i used distasteful words in d islamic section of nairaland which i feel bad about and not because i asked for a hijab,meanwhile my gender isnt important
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by tpia5: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2012
my favourite friend on nairaland

grow up kiddo.

ewo tun ni favorite friend?

are you in primary school?

e be like say you never sabi nl yet!

no friends unless its scheming and nastiness that joins you together!

what a desperate and disgusting old cargo.
Re: 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2012
tpia@:

grow up kiddo.

ewo tun ni favorite friend?

are you in primary school?

e be like say you never sabi nl yet!

no friends unless its scheming and nastiness that joins you together!
shut d hell up,am sure u must b 1oo yrs and a great grand father to call me a kiddo,if u dont know d meaning of favourite,y dont u use ur dictionary.we r all given brains to use,so stop being stupid,by d way u dont expect everyone to b like u (meetin people by being nasty n yea i know nairaland,so?) ure just too repulsive.smh

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka / A Building Collapsed At Challenge Bus Stop Mushin Lagos / ((((((090)))))) The New Etisalat Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.