Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21367 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2012
I wont say anything for now......Till on that last day of course
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by enujekorjoseph: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2012
Nigeria should wake up and listen to this Man of God (Pastor TBJ) and stop pretending, early the better for us to recognize him, because you can't take it away from him, its gift from God. There is no way you can compare him with other Pastors whether you believe it or not and if you want to know his source of his power you better go and ask God almighty He will reveal it to you !
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by jigawatts(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2012
How will dis affect d 'Frice of qarri'..... Don't Ban me ooo grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Mentcee(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.
GOd bless n enrich u wit more wisdoM
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2012
Why garri should Also Be Respected
1)that bread u eat is made with garri
2)that eba were u eat is made with garri
3)biscuits is made with garri
4)Goodluck Jonathan had no shoes but he had garri
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2012
Some of you here promoting this known fraudster are just being silly, lets pretend for a moment that this individual is a man of God, does he need promotion and all these praise singing going on here? God rewards those who truly serve him, there is no point starting a thread drumming for support for somebody who is 'supposedly' doing the work of God.

When you claimed to be doing anything at all in the name of God then do it without seeking for recognition or some worldly approval.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Coming from a MOD. grin

E go better true true angry sad

Just get lost.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by truely: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

WELL SAID I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS MAN PEOPLE HATE SO MUCH WHILE SOME OTHER PASTORS ARE DERE....DONT WANT TO CONDEMN ANYBODY THOU BUT WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WE KNOW WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS BAD......
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by seedord247(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Just get lost.

I dont need to tell you where you belong... You already to the place dawg.... grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2012
I don't have a problem with Tbj...buh i do have a problem with his prophecies. Why would an acclaimed Man of God only prophecy events which are evil and filled up with calamity. Why can't he predict anything positive for once, abi is it dat God dosnt reveal dat to him?? It musnt be death, death, plane crash and yet, more deaths...There are better things to predict like Falconets scaling through to the fiinals? (its possible), Naija overcomin BH menace by 20.... and Naija gettin 4 gold medals in d paralympic games, its not too much to ask and Am sure God wuldnt mind revealing such to his people
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: [/b]

I really don't give a monkey about mo[i]rons[/i]

Fortunately,morons are better identified by the fact that they offer nothing.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by immkels(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2012

thank yuuh My brother.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

I dont need to tell you where you belong... You already to the place dawg.... grin

Definitely not in your 419/yahoo yahoo boys class.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by akpunku1: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow

your accusaton is heavy.. And u base ur comment on? Where is the proof of what you just said?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by AdeniyiA(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2012
floriana: Most Nigerian pastors are thieves. And the others are either practising or retired fraudsters. No exception.
are u confused?
"most nigerian pastors..." & "no exception". are these two words not contradictory?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2012
I care less about who he is. I can't respect such a person pedaling lies of religion around because god doesn't exist. He's a magician anyway.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by seedord247(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Definitely not in your 419/yahoo yahoo boys class.

Sir, i can see that you are suffering from cretinism... What makes you think i'm what you do?...

If UK does not pay you again, kindly google fashola email and apply for toilet washer or street cleaner. grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Yahoo1(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
When you here some comments here,you just ask yourself;what's is the difference,between here and 2go? Like really!..hello? How dare you judge someone? If you think he is not doing what GOD deems right,why not just let GOD judge him? ;-judge ye not,that ye might not be judged!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chosenange(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
THOUGH SHALL NOT JUDGE
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerians, miracles and pastor worship! Performing miracles is no proof you are approved by God.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by blackbeau1(f): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2012
wow! so now instead of respecting him because God is using him to do miracles among us,we should respect him because he brings in tourists to nigeria.funny.nothing wey person no go see for nairaland
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Quincy37(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] among all the self acclaimed men of God in this country, I have not seen any half a man of God as TB Joshua! End of story.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Vessel4christ(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2012
@RICKY_ROSS ..This is way too much.. i wil read it later sha
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2012

This ur friend na waoo. What is so evil about CS to make him act so?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Chiefpriest(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2012
My dear dont be decieve d papa u mention does not broadcast or advertise his giving.over 7000 youth are on scholarship in landmark university.over 1000000 students enjoys busary yearly frm papa.no need listing them cos his blessing to this nation even tb joshua respects him.color=#006600]
Dujardin: @Ricky ross, u hav said everytin those gullible pathetic blind nigerians wanna hear abt T.B.J a man wo isn't after the riches the so calld Papa(s) are after, he hasn't used poor church members' money to build a University, he gives to the needy without even asking them to come to his church at all. I wanna ask the gullible nigerians a qustion, "MENTION ANY RICH, INFLUENCIAL, AFFLUENT PERSON, MAN OF GOD OR POLITICIAN, IN THE WHOLE OF THIS GOD 4SAKING COUNTRY WHO HAS EVER GIVEN LIKE T.B OR WHO GIVES LIKE T.B FREE OF CHARGE." Well, The Bible said it all, "A prophet has no respect in his own country or amongst his own people." You say blasphemy against the DEVIL who is on your side and worship the ANGELS who are against you.
[/color]
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by dasparrow: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2012
@Post

I have to agree with the thread starter. I mean, I am not a member of his church or anything like that but I still can't quite understand why some Nigerians/Africans hate the man so much. TB Joshua strikes me as a very down to earth type of person who is just doing what God has called him to do. I don't think he charges people money to receive healing neither does he charge people money for his prophesies and that is how it should be. I can't just call the man a thief, fraudster, scammer when I have no reason to believe that he is.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis: This man deserves some level of respect rather than the several baseless criticisms.

The whole country put together do not get a quarter of tourists Synagouge church gets on daily basis. This man is a star to our generation but since he's not a member of any political party, nobody wants to listen. Whenever he talks, our people tends to violently antagonise with some gullible comments.

Our leaders spend so much money sponsoring citizens to go watch some religious infrastructures in mecca, tehran and Jerusalem with so much attention given by the governments of these countries but when you draw their attention to T.B Joshua's visitors in Murtala Mohammed Airport, they act like patients suffering from deafness.

Well I don't have much to say, but I hope this gets to our leaders in Abuja somehow. . .someday.

Acidosis

There is no law ( either in heaven or on earth) that prevents one from being a M0r0n but asking people to be st.upid? No way Mr.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by gbadexy(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2012
@ ricky-ross
Well said.
Am a practicing muslim but I really get pissed with some mumu follow follow people that just like following the band wagon.
Some people are stating reasons they like the man, instead of his detractors to give reasons they dislike him, they just keep talking trash.
I would want to believe the posters here reflect the mentality of an average nigerian.
This same morons would either insult a whole tribe or Islam just because they heard some foolish people doing so too.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chrome1(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2012
TroGunn: Nigerians, miracles and pastor worship! Performing miracles is no proof you are approved by God.
y is ur arguement one sided?now tell us d proof that som1 is approved by God so dat we can compare his life with dat of ur own pastor, ur father and ur life too.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by mallorca(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2012
otodeluxe: who cares? is only God and tb joshua who knows.
well said
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Ekans: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
Its really funny,i get to see people rain curses on T B Joshua and once they visit the synagogue to cure an ailment,the simplicity and humility of the man of God overwhelms them.Let the uninformed abuse him,but one day they will use the same mouth to bless TB Joshua.I rest my case,rick ross you have said it all.EMMANUEL.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Gentleboby: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

Well said.

Nigerian like it or not synagogue is a resources to Nigeria.
It is clear that most of those whom God call and used mightily were from their mothers belly and people should take few time to study from Prophet T.B Joshua he is real from God.

Nigerian believed on those whom call them self not by God because they study bible from Genesis to Revelation but they forgot that even the Author of the Bible could not move mountain except the believer be the doer of word of God preacher or listener are waiting their time if no following God's commandment.

Demon had been ruling for long but failure result everywhere
Let us wait the truth shall set Nigeria as a nation free one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / African Beads And Occult Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.