Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21364 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Afrocatalyst: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
alpha conde: I comment my reserve
must you say that in every thread? Na wa o.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by finito1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.
God bless u
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
The reason I stopped talking whenever clergy men expecially TB joshua was being mention is that I realised we are faceless fingers on NL,pagans,cultists,anti-christs are all on NL and their mission is to make sure that the faith of Christians grow cold and many "christians" indulge them,I have my grudge with many well known clergy men but I ll not say nuffin about it to reduce the ripple effects on ma part,let GOD be true and every man a LIAR,if GOD has anointed a man no one can to nada about it,if I don respect TB joshuas anointing,then I respect his philanthropy,call it puplicity stunts,nigeria won't be half as bad if our government would emulate him. And am not his member and would not be,but I have respect for the man
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Odinaka00(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
kiki love: Tb joshua is a real nd good man of God.hw many pastors in nigeria have given 2 the poor like he has.if we had about 5 of tb joshua am sure there wud b no beggars roaming d streets.yet the pastors that use the money of the people 2 but planes nd jets r the ones that r seen as real.TB joshua forgives people that insults him nd still heals them yet u prefer pastors that cannot forgive nd slap people in public.tb joshua should b respected cos he preaches love nd is a man of God

But who re dz pastors who slap people in the public? They don't have names?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by StepG: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Touch not my annointed n do my prophet no harm. the judgment is of God so be careful wit wat comes out of ur mouths.remember d story of moses,Abraham,Jacob etc Time wil tel.I do tell people if u ar looking 4d best church or pastor u wil never find one.cos one way or d oda all pastors n churches ar always been blamed for one fault or the oda yet it has not stopped pple from going to such churches.wat u feel is right in ur church someone may think is outwright wrong.n wat u may even tink is right God is viewing it as wrong,so u cannever be God n many times we can hardly decipher wel wen judging bible is our standard n same bible wil be an illusion if u dnt have d spiritual insight.Be careful pls hell is real n heaven is real u stil hv time to choose wher u wil spend eternity for me I choose heaven which is life.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Odinaka00(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Afrocatalyst:
must you say that in every thread? Na wa o.

Must yu always observe wat errbody does on dz forum? Wat a gud observer yu re, keep it up
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Adanyebe(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
That man is a phenomenon that the whole world is yet to comprehend. He has affected so many lives positively
in fact he is a definition of what i call a true Christian. I'm happy to have witness such a great man with God's
power. I watch Emmanuel TV on daily bases and my understanding of the deep things of the mind of God has been made
open to my eyes. I also know how things in the spiritual also tends to control the physical.

Those who call him fake barely know much about him
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Odinaka00(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
grin
Adanyebe: That man is a phenomenon that the whole world is yet to comprehend. He has affected so many lives positively
in fact he is a definition of what i call a true Christian. I'm happy to have witness such a great man with God's
power. I watch Emmanuel TV on daily bases and my understanding of the deep things of the mind of God has been made
open to my eyes. I also know how things in the spiritual also tends to control the physical.

Those who call him fake barely know much about him

I barely knw bout him buh I don't call him fake grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by OtunbaGm: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
The way some nigerians think is as if their brain is up side down! TBJ is one of the most respected prophet and recently rank one of the 50 most influencial people.

His charity work in none compare to any pastor in Nigeria!

The numbers of tourist to his church ranked 1 in d country!

Though it is said that a prophet is not always respected in his homeland.

The prophet is not after your tithes !!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

You this silly cow, must i respect your fraudulent man of fraud aka TB Joshua? grin grin

Talking about cows, only cows alien to civilization fail to respect the noble contributions of others when they have nothing to offer.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by kenlash1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
I chose wat to believe, believing in tb joshua ll not take me to heaven neither ll it make me a beta christian. If tbj is for real dts his bizness cos at d end everybody ll stand on one line, including d pope too. We re all men nd believing in tbj won't take u anywhere, only jesus ll take u somewhere. Personally I ve my reservations about him, I advice dose propagating tbj dt dey shld rather seek heaven than a "MOG". Even acclaimed magicians draw a lot of tourists too. God help us all
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
shine-eye:

Talking about cows, only cows alien to civilization fail to respect the noble contributions of others when they have nothing to offer.

His contribution to dubious image of men of 'God'? His contribution to doom prophets? What contribution? Why must you and some silly chaps here force us to respect him?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by samkoro: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis: This man deserves some level of respect rather than the several baseless criticisms.

The whole country put together do not get a quarter of tourists Synagouge church gets on daily basis. This man is a star to our generation but since he's not a member of any political party, nobody wants to listen. Whenever he talks, our people tends to violently antagonise with some gullible comments.

Our leaders spend so much money sponsoring citizens to go watch some religious infrastructures in mecca, tehran and Jerusalem with so much attention given by the governments of these countries but when you draw their attention to T.B Joshua's visitors in Murtala Mohammed Airport, they act like patients suffering from deafness.Well I don't have much to say, but I hope this gets to our leaders in Abuja somehow. . .someday.

Acidosis

TB joshua has faced lots of unfounded criticism for more than a decade.The criticm are unfounded because he actualy did nothing wrong.The papers that do that have no addresses.Sometime I used to criticise him a lot,but ask me why and I will tell you that I read it from those papers.

I personaly know someone who was formerly a sickler.It still marvels me that her genotype is AA now.As a result of this ,the family hardly misses any programme at the synagogue or listens to any channel except the synagogue TV.I've been waiting for the day I hear her have a crisis but none to date. I've observed TB Joshua over time and realised that all the criticism are done by the following groups of people.

1)Non-Christians who hate the fact that he was a former moslem.

2)Ignorant people that read illegal newspapers by the roadside.Those newspapers have no address thus its difficult to trace them and sue them for libel.The easiest thing is to sue them for libel cos they don't have facts.They just come and publish sth outrageous like.TB joshua having sex with a church member.TB joshua having a gaint snake etc He just pardons them and move on like a man of God.

3)Pastors that may be ignorant and truely suspicous of him

4)Pastors that don't like him truely
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

His contribution to dubious image of men of 'God'? His contribution to doom prophets? What contribution? Why must you and some silly chaps here force us to respect him?

You are evidently a poor judge of who is silly!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
shine-eye:

You are evidently a poor judge of who is silly!

Just replying to one here
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
don't be surprised that pastor chris, oyedepo, dat deeper life man and all of dem fit dey dz nairaland with different usernames just to criticize this man. u know must of them see religion as political thug of war
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Just replying to one here

Enough conference with a retardeen for one day!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by tope3x(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=saintvc]Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL[/q[b]and what makes you a honourable PERSON in the society?? u must be so stupid...i pray he sees a vision over your future, and u refuse to do what he tells you to do to make your future a better one...na den u go smell pepper....IDIAT[/b]uote]
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by akaazua(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
M't:6:1-4: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Dujardin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: I don't have a problem with Tbj...buh i do have a problem with his prophecies. Why would an acclaimed Man of God only prophecy events which are evil and filled up with calamity. Why can't he predict anything positive for once, abi is it dat God dosnt reveal dat to him?? It musnt be death, death, plane crash and yet, more deaths...There are better things to predict like Falconets scaling through to the fiinals? (its possible), Naija overcomin BH menace by 20.... and Naija gettin 4 gold medals in d paralympic games, its not too much to ask and Am sure God wuldnt mind revealing such to his people

Tell me buddy, in this last days, is there good news anymore? Turn on ur radio, t.v, cable, check ur internet, check ur mails, check newspapers, how many good news did u see there? How many bad occurences are there? wise up, This world is tending towards doom and don't xpect to hear good news from it's general occurence, but expect good news for ur own world.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by mikeapollo: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: I don't have a problem with Tbj...buh i do have a problem with his prophecies. Why would an acclaimed Man of God only prophecy events which are evil and filled up with calamity. Why can't he predict anything positive for once, abi is it dat God dosnt reveal dat to him?? It musnt be death, death, plane crash and yet, more deaths...There are better things to predict like Falconets scaling through to the fiinals? (its possible), Naija overcomin BH menace by 20.... and Naija gettin 4 gold medals in d paralympic games, its not too much to ask and Am sure God wuldnt mind revealing such to his people

Those propehecies are given so that people who care to listen/obey would take necessary steps/actions e.g prayer, fasting etc to avert or avoid the danger. Is it not better to be forwarned about an impending danger and make efforts to avert it, instead of tellig you sweet lies that everything is well, and only for you to be consumed in the impending calamity/danger that could be avoided or averted if you knew about it? Do you want to be sweet-tongued when danger is around? NIGERIANS!

There are so many similar prophecies in the Bible!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
I still wonder why the bad travels faster than the g☺☺d. And pple tend to pay more attention to the bad than the g☺☺d. Give the Man some respect and if u still wonder why Ɣ☺Ů should;
1. The same Jesus Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊Ŧ died for Ɣ☺Ů, died for him. He is as valuable to God as Ɣ☺Ů aя̩̥̊ε to God.
2. While Ɣ☺Ů aя̩̥̊ε busy pointing out his wrongs, someone somewhere is accommodating Ɣ☺ΰȓ w®ongs. Be Matured. He who has no sin should cast the 1st stone. The last I checked, there was only one hell for all classes of sins and one Heaven.
I rest my case.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Ezequeen: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmmm... My peeps with the rite sence dnt waste yr tym pouring out wisdom to deaf hears....i ve frnds close to me wu also say rubbish tins about d man of God buh d funny part of it is dat non of dem even know wat he looks like.'' they only ve dis tot of him having long beared''(Rubbish)... 1 of dem wu ve tried all means to join d Navy buh failed,. Prayed wit him after watching Emmanuel tv in my hauz,. saw & believed wat Jesus is doing tru d Man of God.. He applied 4 Navy again and after praying wit d man of God he joined d trainies dis and dat same mouth he used for insult, he used it to say''dis man is realy a man of God''
They ve gone 4rm calling him demonic to a fraudstar.,. My word is and as always been.. "If all Demons and Fraudstars will be an inch close to wat he is,. den there will b no need 4 police in d Society''...... My advice is dat if u dnt ve anytin Godly to say about 1 wu God has annointed dnt speak. .orelse.. its a curse u're bringing 2 yrself.... Those masterminders wu Started wat u tink u've start ve confessed and ask 4 4givness.. u can do dsame or shut-up cos nobody has made u d judge of d spirit..... u're just physical... "Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm''.. dis word of God is real... dnt let it cum to play in yr life negativly..... Peace

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by fumisko(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Me i dont know o. But i know there are men of God like adeboye and though haters still talk about them and stuff, they are more accepted and respected and have never been insulted as fraudsters and stuff so y TB joshua? The bible says by their fruit u shall know them. These fruits are beyond healing ppl,feeding the hungry....so wat do ppl know about him? I leav u to ur response here
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by fumisko(f): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
mikeapollo:

Those propehecies are given so that people who care to listen/obey would take necessary steps/actions e.g prayer, fasting etc to avert or avoid the danger. Is it not better to be forwarned about an impending danger and make efforts to avert it, instead of tellig you sweet lies that everything is well, and only for you to be consumed in the impending calamity/danger that could be avoided or averted if you knew about it? Do you want to be sweet-tongued when danger is around? NIGERIANS!

There are so many similar prophecies in the Bible!
No doubt i agree with you but pls beg him to also be telling us the good things he sees. he cant be seeing all bad, but he also doesnt voic e out the good visions God shows him.he should do both n make great balance that would shut peoples trap.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Ezequeen: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
fumisko:
No doubt i agree with you but pls beg him to also be telling us the good things he sees. he cant be seeing all bad, but he also doesnt voic e out the good visions God shows him.he should do both n make great balance that would shut peoples trap.
haven't u heared him prophecy to people b4?? and telling them on how their lives will be or on all d prophecies u just dEcide to hear warnings/Dangers meant to be averted/....I knw all u knw about him is wat u've heared...buh Pls hold yr tongue in good check b4 u speak
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Achimedis1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
lack of knowledge is killing people i have watched tb joshua i observed noting wrong wit him a man that buildet a big school in pakistan wit free luxirious for free seting people free in the name of jesus day by day advising each one to serve God with his lyf wen shal we stop dis criticism nd face reality 4 ones. A pastor divorce his wife 2nd tym nd yet u belive him anoda preached alcohol masturbation smoking is a habit not a sin u belive anoda private jet building expensive university for rich people slaping member stil yet u beliv him but one ask noting frm you u hate
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chicsdbabe: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
may God forgive u. ignorance is a disease
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by MoAfrica: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
I myself a South African, Prophet T.B. Joshua is a true man of God and i have been to Synagoque Church of All Nations to witness what God is doing through his able servant. I think Nigeria is blessed to have someone like Him.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Patdedon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
otodeluxe: who cares? is only God and tb joshua who knows.
I'm with u jare
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamdsam: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
saintvc: Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL
Everybody can't get the same level of respect. So stop fooling yourself
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamdsam: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
saintvc: Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL
Everybody can't get the same level of respect. So stop fooling yourself lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / Do Dreams Really Matter? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.