Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21366 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by ojsamuel(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Well said!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chicsdbabe: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
i guess this monkey & slowpoke refers to u. dumb brain
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamdsam: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
GOD bless TB Joshua
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sunky644(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
In what way has he robbed or duped you?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sunky644(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.
God bless you my man, you just spit entirely what's on my mind.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sunky644(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: Hahahahahahah TB followers don come again, some of you should give up trying to tell us what we already know.....he is a fraudster!!!
I have always respected your posts, comments, advice and genuine information on this forum. But I must say, you disappointed me and reduced the respect I ve for your personality by saying this.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
saintvc: Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL

Man u already got urself 6 Likes for this wink wink

Well, to be Candid i Jxt dont likey that Pastor T.B wateva -- Looks more to me like a Seer under the control of some Familiar Spirits!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
TB JOSHUA IS THE ONLY TRUE MAN OF GOD THE PREACHES LOVE, UNITY, DELIVERANCE AND AMONG ALL HELP THE DESTITUDE.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamtheprincipal: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

@Ricky_Ross, you have spoken well enough albeit with a few misconceptions. TB Joshua is a true prophet of God and there are other true men of God in Nigeria who are not in the business of amassing wealth for themselves.
Tb Joshua is a blessing to the world and may God continue to endow him with uncommon heavenly grace as he journeys on God's work of depopulating the satan's abode.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamtheprincipal: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2012

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by iamtheprincipal: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Amalaaba: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
OP, i absolutely agree with you that the man is tourist ambassador to Nigeria and what he brings into the countries coffers in foreign exchange is measurable.

I was in the Lagos airport the other day and i saw about 20 South Africans just arriving from South Africa with Synagogue T-Shirt.

I do not have the evidence to prove all his miracle and his source of fund, but i cannot ignore his generousity.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: TB JOSHUA IS THE ONLY TRUE MAN OF GOD THE PREACHES LOVE, UNITY, DELIVERANCE AND AMONG ALL HELP THE DESTITUDE.

The Words In Bold ought to be Abstract Fables! cool cool
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by OtunbaGm: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
sunky644:
I have always respected your posts, comments, advice and genuine information on this forum. But I must say, you disappointed me and reduced the respect I ve for your personality by saying this.

@Justwise

You just fall my hand with that dumb post!!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by genboy: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
u should be careful with what u say. This is a man of God
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by stephenponti(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
jigawatts: How will dis affect d 'Frice of qarri'..... Don't Ban me ooo grin

lol garri people don land here!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by okpurukata(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
TB Joshua operates a synagogue. What is a synagogue? It is a place where Jews gather to worship God in line with the practice of Judaism. So why do people call TBJ a Christian? Hisis not a church but a synagogue. I have nothing against the man. But is good to get things clear.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by stephenponti(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
all4naija: I care less about who he is. I can't respect such a person pedaling lies of religion around because god doesn't exist. He's a magician anyway.

Its likely you are a schizophrenic or slowpoke, read your lines closely. god doesn't exist. He's a magician anyway. if God doesnt exist, Magic should exist either Fooool[b][/b]
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Cubid: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Dujardin]@Ricky ross, u hav said everytin those gullible pathetic blind nigerians wanna hear abt T.B.J a man wo isn't after the riches the so calld Papa(s) are after, he hasn't used poor church members' money to build a University, he gives to the needy without even asking them to come to his church at all. I wanna ask the gullible nigerians a qustion, "MENTION ANY RICH, INFLUENCIAL, AFFLUENT PERSON, MAN OF GOD OR POLITICIAN, IN THE WHOLE OF THIS GOD 4SAKING COUNTRY WHO HAS EVER GIVEN LIKE T.B OR WHO GIVES LIKE T.B FREE OF CHARGE." Well, The Bible said it all, "A prophet has no respect in his own country or amongst his own people." You say blasphemy against the DEVIL who is on your side and worship the ANGELS who are against you. The Bible can't be wrong. If TB Joshua is not Heavily critized then he is not sent by God. Mathew 5:10-12. Says it all.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sunky644(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
okpurukata: TB Joshua operates a synagogue. What is a synagogue? It is a place where Jews gather to worship God in line with the practice of Judaism. So why do people call TBJ a Christian? Hisis not a church but a synagogue. I have nothing against the man. But is good to get things clear.

Did Jesus Christ preach/teach in the then synagogue at all?
Are true children of God allowed to worship in the then synagogue?
If your answer is YES to the two questions above, then let him continue operating his synagogue.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
sunky644:

Good idea, i hold my view about TB Joshua, hold yours.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: Some of you here promoting this known fraudster are just being silly, lets pretend for a moment that this individual is a man of God, does he need promotion and all these praise singing going on here? God rewards those who truly serve him, there is no point starting a thread drumming for support for somebody who is 'supposedly' doing the work of God.

When you claimed to be doing anything at all in the name of God then do it without seeking for recognition or some worldly approval.
note: tbj is nt seeking any wordly approval , i support him kus av seen his works,e didnt tel me to promote im , if u say we shuldnt support im den i dnt wnt any1 to talk baseless trash bout im!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
OtunbaGm:

@Justwise

You just fall my hand with that dumb post!!!

Just like you have just disappointed yourself with that silly comment. Why must i join the praise singers? If you don't like my view then go away, i own nobody an apology
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
benkings: note: tbj is nt seeking any wordly approval , i support him kus av seen his works,e didnt tel me to promote im , if u say we shuldnt support im den i dnt wnt any1 to talk baseless trash bout im!

Please get lost
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: I don't have a problem with Tbj...buh i do have a problem with his prophecies. Why would an acclaimed Man of God only prophecy events which are evil and filled up with calamity. Why can't he predict anything positive for once, abi is it dat God dosnt reveal dat to him?? It musnt be death, death, plane crash and yet, more deaths...There are better things to predict like Falconets scaling through to the fiinals? (its possible), Naija overcomin BH menace by 20.... and Naija gettin 4 gold medals in d paralympic games, its not too much to ask and Am sure God wuldnt mind revealing such to his people
m very sure u dnt watch emmanuel.tv xo i wuldnt blame u,kuz u base ur tot bout im on hear says... .. . .its beta to tel me of an impending danger ahead of me dan tel me its wel wen ntin iz actualy well..
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
okpurukata: TB Joshua operates a synagogue. What is a synagogue? It is a place where Jews gather to worship God in line with the practice of Judaism. So why do people call TBJ a Christian? Hisis not a church but a synagogue. I have nothing against the man. But is good to get things clear.

Where was the first place Jesus was taught and where did he first teach? Where was the first place of teaching for the first apostles and the first adherents of the Christian faith? Enlighten me.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
olu4life: Mornin everyone,i look at TB more like a Philanthropist and not a MOG. Why? Simply because he is not a Born Again christian. A man claiming to have been born again in his mother's womb and not bothering to re-do it is not a MOG. And that was the main reason why he wasnt accepted into CAN. Shikena
how d u knw he is nt born again, n in wich book in d bible was it stated dat joinin a xo call group is a criteria to show u a born again . Is pastor chris in CAN?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:
[/b]
Please get lost
wen a word doesnt suit u,u reply wit insult... .. .wat a shame. GO HAWK SAND jor!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by maryswags: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
How many pastors or men or God give back 2 d soceity as much as Tb joshua has? Go 2 his church he has canteens n shops wit subsidised costs for his members, I've personally seen bags of rice n oda items dat this man gives out 2 orphanages and even people on streets,(if at all u think d money he gives out in church is fake and planned) so what are we talkin about here? A lot of white people come 2 his church and dis could b called tourism cos naija economy must have benefited even if a little for this, now where is mr minister of tourism? How many tourist attraction sites do we have in nigeria? Is it d bar beach that wants 2 kill ppl and has rendered a lot of ppl homeless? Or d moats *sorry mini forests* in benin or where else? Please this man deserves an applause @ least!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
benkings: wen a word doesnt suit u,u reply wit insult... .. .wat a shame. GO HAWK SAND jor!!

Waste of space.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
You don't stand at a distance and criticize people without really knowing the modus operandi of his ministry. If you want to be so sure, be a part of them, then and only then, can you criticize based on what you have seen.
I enjoy TBJ's channel. There's this particular broadcast I followed (live) about a snake boy. I mean, everything that happened was real..... So dont criticize if you are not part of them.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
samkoro:

TB joshua has faced lots of unfounded criticism for more than a decade.The criticm are unfounded because he actualy did nothing wrong.The papers that do that have no addresses.Sometime I used to criticise him a lot,but ask me why and I will tell you that I read it from those papers.

I personaly know someone who was formerly a sickler.It still marvels me that her genotype is AA now.As a result of this ,the family hardly misses any programme at the synagogue or listens to any channel except the synagogue TV.I've been waiting for the day I hear her have a crisis but none to date. I've observed TB Joshua over time and realised that all the criticism are done by the following groups of people.

1)Non-Christians who hate the fact that he was a former moslem.

2)Ignorant people that read illegal newspapers by the roadside.Those newspapers have no address thus its difficult to trace them and sue them for libel.The easiest thing is to sue them for libel cos they don't have facts.They just come and publish sth outrageous like.TB joshua having sex with a church member.TB joshua having a gaint snake etc He just pardons them and move on like a man of God.

3)Pastors that may be ignorant and truely suspicous of him

4)Pastors that don't like him truely

5) People Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊Ŧ wish inwardly they want to be like him.

Gal 2:4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Do Dreams Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.