Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, (3276 Views)

Holy Cow Born With White Cross On Forehead / 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mark of the Beast in the Hand or Forehead? As mentioned before, the popular spiritual interpretation for the Mark of the Beast is that our foreheads represent our thoughts and our hands represent our actions. This may be a good start, but presented alone it falls short of the physical implications of a mark that is required to buy and sell. Ask yourself, where is the most logical place to put a tiny microchip that is injected under the skin, used for payment, and only operates within a couple inches of a reader? The hand is obvious. Literally payment with the wave of the hand [1]. It's likely that for security the RFID reader (called an interrogator) will require a secondary means of validating a person's identity. That validation might occur through the fingerprint or iris at the same time the RFID microchip is read in the hand or forehead. Both forms of biometrics are already routine in the security realm. Is it mere coincidence that Revelation describes the Mark of the Beast being in the hand or in the forehead? Revelation 13: 16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of
his name.?
Pls nairalanders, what do you think on the issue of the health bill passed and signed by the american government
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Sunofgod(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
They are trying to fulfil the scriptures - especially the book of revelations.

Obama is the 'anti christ'?
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by emris: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Biblical prophesies are being fulfilled in front of our very eyes and the world is not seeing it. The second coming of christ will truly be like a thief in the night.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by ektbear: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Microchips and technology more generally are all works of the devil.

In fact, OP, by posting on nairaland, you are clearly an agent of satan.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
hassymo5: Mark of the Beast in the Hand or Forehead? As mentioned before, the popular spiritual interpretation for the Mark of the Beast is that our foreheads represent our thoughts and our hands represent our actions. This may be a good start, but presented alone it falls short of the physical implications of a mark that is required to buy and sell. Ask yourself, where is the most logical place to put a tiny microchip that is injected under the skin, used for payment, and only operates within a couple inches of a reader? The hand is obvious. Literally payment with the wave of the hand [1]. It's likely that for security the RFID reader (called an interrogator) will require a secondary means of validating a person's identity. That validation might occur through the fingerprint or iris at the same time the RFID microchip is read in the hand or forehead. Both forms of biometrics are already routine in the security realm. Is it mere coincidence that Revelation describes the Mark of the Beast being in the hand or in the forehead? Revelation 13: 16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of
his name.?
Pls nairalanders, what do you think on the issue of the health bill passed and signed by the american government

How come here in US, we hardly know about that development, but in Nigeria, it seems to be the talk of the town?

Food for thought.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by khanivorous(f): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

How come here in US, we hardly know about that development, but in Nigeria, it seems to be the talk of the town?

Food for thought.

#WORD#
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Food for thought.

you are in the US and this information not making waves,,, guy are you sure you are in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2012
hassymo5:

you are in the US and this information not making waves,,, guy are you sure you are in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. It isn't making a single wave. Anything else?
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2012
ekt_bear: Microchips and technology more generally are all works of the devil.

i posted it cos i wanted us to discuss about it, but if you are not interested then logout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by TrustZee(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2012
@ekt_bear are u well?...if ur n0t interestd, y did u c0ment...?
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by ektbear: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2012
I am very interested and moreover disgusted by your satanic acts
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by vanbonattel: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Food for thought.

Because it concerns religion, and Nigerians are religious hypocrites of the highest order!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by vanbonattel: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2012
hassymo5:

i posted it cos i wanted us to discuss about it, but if you are not interested then logout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss it, Or twist simple things out of context?
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2012
van bonattel:

Because it concerns religion, and Nigerians are religious hypocrites of the highest order!

Gbam! Op hope u r reading?
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2012
Is not a must that one must contribute in it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2012
TrustZee: @ekt_bear are u well?...if ur n0t interestd, y did u c0ment...?

THANKS FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by DVanguard: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2012
NIGERIANS, ALWAYS THINKING IN ANOTHER DIRECTION. NEVER HEARD OF IT BUT SURPRISED WHEN MY FRIENDS IN NIGERIA TELLS ME. THE QUESTION I ASKED NEXT IS WHO WILL ALLOW SOMEONE INJECT A CHIP INTO HIS BODY. AMERICANS ARE DULL AND ALSO WISE. THEY THINK AND REASON AND DONT FOLLOW THINGS ANYHOW COS ONE PROPHET OR MAN OF GOD SAID IT. IF IT NOT A TOPIC HERE IN AMERICA AND NO MEDIA TALKS ABOUT IT. WHERE DID NIGERIANS GET THEIR OWN. THAT HOW I GOT THIS MAIL ON BBM THAT MANDELA IS DEAD (GOD FORBID). HMMMM NAIJA WISE UP
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by vanbonattel: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2012
hassymo5: Is not a must that one must contribute in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you want to mis inform the masses and expect every one with a contrary opinion to shut up?

Thats wishful thinking in my books.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2012
van bonattel:

So, you want to mis inform the masses and expect every one with a contrary opinion to shut up?

Thats wishful thinking in my books.

i dont care what u say... all i know i saw the information and share with my friends,,, just wanted them make comment on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by texazzpete(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
hassymo5: Mark of the Beast in the Hand or Forehead? As mentioned before, the popular spiritual interpretation for the Mark of the Beast is that our foreheads represent our thoughts and our hands represent our actions. This may be a good start, but presented alone it falls short of the physical implications of a mark that is required to buy and sell. Ask yourself, where is the most logical place to put a tiny microchip that is injected under the skin, used for payment, and only operates within a couple inches of a reader? The hand is obvious. Literally payment with the wave of the hand [1]. It's likely that for security the RFID reader (called an interrogator) will require a secondary means of validating a person's identity. That validation might occur through the fingerprint or iris at the same time the RFID microchip is read in the hand or forehead. Both forms of biometrics are already routine in the security realm. Is it mere coincidence that Revelation describes the Mark of the Beast being in the hand or in the forehead? Revelation 13: 16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of
his name.?

Thrice accursed m0r0n. So you're among those addled-brained imbecilic dolts that are behind those inane BBMs and emails that the 'US government plans to implant RFID chips in people'?

This has long been shown to be a hoax, a myth that only the intellectually challenged actually believe

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Heaven knows Obama has enough problems of his own without coming up with a law (which would NEVER pass because of privacy fears and opposition from people) to implant microchips in all US citizens.

Stop being lazy and use your grey cells to parse any information first for logic and common sense before sending it out. People like you are major distributors of computer viruses because you click on every goddamn link on the Internet.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by toyoC1(f): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmm, fire is burning and some ppl are using logic as fire extinguishers : /
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by texazzpete(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
toyo C: Hmm, fire is burning and some ppl are using logic as fire extinguishers : /

No. We're using our brains. Try using yours sometimes...it tends to come in handy.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by CrazyMan(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2012
pDude: How come here in US, we hardly know about that development, but in Nigeria, it seems to be the talk of the town?

Food for thought.
Because most Nigerians know the date and time the rapture would take place...majority of them can even tell you the name of the Angel who would sound the trumpet.
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by hassymo5(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2012
all im asking is ,"is this a sign of the mark of the beast the bible is talking about" all this wether you hear it or not is not my business, i heard it and pple are concern about it,,, the news is every where,,, go to you tube type microchip implantation,, go to google its there,,, pple are just concern,,, why forehead and right hand just as the bible stated in the book of Revelation!!!
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by gise: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm here in Yankee no microchip in me besides the bible did not say microchip people just jumped to a conclusion the mark could be a tattoo personally I think it has to do with phylacteries if you don't know what that is please Google it and you will see then reread revelation
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Horus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
ektbear:
Microchips and technology more generally are all works of the devil.

OP is simply giving you the information
Re: Microchipped On Forehead And Hand,,, What Does It Mean,,, by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Horus:
OP is simply giving you the information
Information on the delusions his head has been filled with? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Logic / REVEALED!!!! How Odumeje Was Disgraced, Arrested In Anambra State (photo) / Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.