Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse (20233 Views)

Nigerian Man Oche Clifford successfully turned into a pretty woman (photo) / The Clifford Hoyt Experience / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Moralistli(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
With all this, will this Orji ever RIP?
Hmmm, d evil men did lives,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Shaw007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: They should cremate his body nau! Why are they making so much noise about it? Who in his right senses would claim the corpse? We have long forgotten about him not until we heard he just died.abeg make pesin hear word joor!
i dont think he deserves that honour
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by slimyem: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Make them donate it to a medical school as cadaver abeg..
It better that way!
Useless when alive..
Useful in death!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by hardbody: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
The guy is a Nigerian and should be given a Nigerian burial. He died as a Federal Government property, he was shortly before his death, housed, clothed and fed by the Federal Government, so why would they expect anyone to come and claim his corpse? information available to us is that he actually used a borrowed name. he is actually from EKITI STATE
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Shaw007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
hardbody: The guy is a Nigerian and should be given a Nigerian burial. He died as a Federal Government property, he was shortly before his death, housed, clothed and fed by the Federal Government, so why would they expect anyone to come and claim his corpse? information available to us is that he actually used a borrowed name. he is actually from EKITI STATE
alright,brace yourself and get ready for some serious bashing my guy!!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
slimyem: Make them donate it to a medical school as cadaver abeg..
It better that way!
Useless when alive..
Useful in death!
Mba abeg, the evil wey that man commit too much, we don't want his wicked spirit to enter the students, make them no come worse pass am grin

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shaw007: i dont think he deserves that honour
what's the honour is cremation? This in nigeria not india.ok! Make dem chop the body na!
@hard body you dey find trouble o! Lol!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Shaw007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
hardbody: The guy is a Nigerian and should be given a Nigerian burial. He died as a Federal Government property, he was shortly before his death, housed, clothed and fed by the Federal Government, so why would they expect anyone to come and claim his corpse? information available to us is that he actually used a borrowed name. he is actually from EKITI STATE
dude he has family

https://www.nairaland.com/291909/man-eating-men-clifford-orjis
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by nagoma(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
You have friends when you are in the limelight. When you are in darkness , even your shadow hides from you.

Is there no space left where ikemba was buried?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
^people can talk sha.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Shaw007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: what's the honour is cremation? This in nigeria not india.ok! Make dem chop the body na!
@hard body you dey find trouble o! Lol!
well i guess in Nigeria it might not be honourable,but even at that;cremating him seems lenient 2 me. . .if d med skuls reject his body,THE SHARKS WONT!!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Shaw007: well i guess in Nigeria it might not be honourable,but even at that;cremating him seems lenient 2 me. . .if d med skuls reject his body,THE SHARKS WONT!!
lol! You wicked o! Shark ke? Well who cares? If no one is coming to claim the corpse the prison officials know what to do.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Costa2000(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
greall1: Send am back to inewi
lol@inewi.This town called inewi must be in Sudan.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: ^people can talk sha.
am people will always talk! Naija things dey tire me sometimes. undecided
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by TheOP1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDude: Mu che che che che che che! cheesy

Why dem dey reject the dedi body naw? Nor be their property? If to say him build big mansion for the village, na so dem go dey struggle for who go bury am.

Mu he he he he he! Igbo people sef.

You beginning to sound like calloti abi are you her husband?!!!!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by TheOP1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDude: Mu che che che che che che! cheesy

Why dem dey reject the dedi body naw? Nor be their property? If to say him build big mansion for the village, na so dem go dey struggle for who go bury am.

Mu he he he he he! Igbo people sef.

You beginning to sound like calloti abi are you her husband?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by ujukala: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
what do you want them to do with the corpse?! mtchwww
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by free2ryhme: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
there is a popular saying that even the mad man has an owner.. I am not seeing that happening here grin grin grin grin..
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by opee1231(f): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
am sure university medical student gan will be scared to use his body as cadaver a for say make dem dash uniag.... well nobody wan to be associated with a murderer, so he can rot anywhr for all i care!

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by nagoma(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: ^people can talk sha.

Sorry my Dear embarassed
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by opee1231(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
am sure university medical student gan will be scared to use his body as cadaver a for say make dem dash unilag.... well nobody wan to be associated with a murderer, so he can rot anywhr for all i care!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by bblacky(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
13yrs awaiting trial!!! Haba 9ja! A suspect s not guilty of any crime except d court of law says ?so. Yes he did slaughtered humans bt y wasn't his case handled and den sentencin him to d wateva yrs de ?so wished...now he s dead, i suppose d government owns d bodi. As for d family, who wanna associate wt a cannibal? If na u sef! U fit go dat mogue to claim ownership of d dead bodi?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
nagoma:

Sorry my Dear embarassed
My mother would say "sorry for yourself" but its cool grin
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Bearshare(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa:

I say feed his corpse to vultures jare.cheesy

Like seriously....did you just say that!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by VINOTIN: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wetin concern dead body?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by nagoma(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Can't edit. forget it.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by nagoma(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: My mother would say "sorry for yourself" but its cool grin

I can give up my coffee and I can even pay for the cocoa.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by jamil2(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
I laugh in all Nigerian Languages with the exception of Garri Suckers!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by ayusbobs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
How does this affect the health condition of patience. **no ban**
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bearshare:

Like seriously....did you just say that!
Yeah, should i say it again?

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
nagoma:

I can give up my coffee and I can even pay for the cocoa.
Pleased to meet you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.