Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143487 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Advocatesam(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mr. Ikenna, pls refer to my thread (Vw vento or Toyota Camry) and pls comment. I need ur advice so dat I won't take a wrong step. Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by imperiouxx(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please moderator(s), how can I get answers for my question on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1166650/experience-2003-2007-nissan-murano

Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
imperiouxx: Please moderator(s), how can I get answers for my question on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1166650/experience-2003-2007-nissan-murano

Thanks

Answers will come. Exercise more patience. But give the little i know in the thread.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Smartiegurl(f): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2013
Errmmm, why waz the topic stated "Pictures of a car made by Nigerian students" hidden?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: Errmmm, why waz the topic stated "Pictures of a car made by Nigerian students" hidden?

Will investigate. Thanks.

Ikenna.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Smartiegurl(f): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2013
Ikenna351:

Will investigate. Thanks.

Ikenna.
k. What waz ur findings?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by unlessgod: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by pavitrabalse07: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2013
If I want to hire a car to go to different state I need to pay the tax or what how much
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by femmy2010(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
pavitrabalse07: If I want to hire a car to go to different state I need to pay the tax or what how much

you simply discuss that with the taxi owner. grin
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mod, I tried uploading a picture, but it didn't appear on the post. Size of pic is 168kb.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Costee: Mod, I tried uploading a picture, but it didn't appear on the post. Size of pic is 168kb.

It happens sometimes. Resize it and give it another trial.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ikenna351:

It happens sometimes. Resize it and give it another trial.

Moderator.
Tried again, no dice. Rather embarrassing. And again, I don't receive notices of threads I subscribe on this board.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Costee:
Tried again, no dice. Rather embarrassing. And again, I don't receive notices of threads I subscribe on this board.

Sorry, it happens to everyone. Its been addressed, though.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by cowgurl: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
my comment on ur thread was hidden, may i know why?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
cowgurl: my comment on ur thread was hidden, may i know why?

Because your comment was unrelated to the topic.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by cowgurl: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
pardon? pls don't make me laugh, so how is the comment after mine related to the topic? do reveal my post, if u don't wanna answer my question in it or take my suggestion, u can just simply ignore it.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
cowgurl: pardon? pls don't make me laugh, so how is the comment after mine related to the topic? do reveal my post, if u don't wanna answer my question in it or take my suggestion, u can just simply ignore it.

Is this below not your comment?

" like seriously? for what reason if I may ask? better yet, why don't you post different spec of cars for us to admire and dream about."

When the topic reads "Post your Current car picture". The topic didnt give room for people to post different spec of cars they dont own, rather, what you have.

The Post below yours is this:

"Wanna post. But not sure it isn't or wont be seen as childish."

Now is the post related to the topic or not?

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by cowgurl: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
don't play semantics with me mister, am not here to cause an uproar of any kind but if you want me to, 'l gladly do you the honours..

now the topic reads, "post-your-current-car-picture" if we are to stick to that topic, it apparently means, all comments, including yours should be hidden and only car pix left revealed.

so do what is right please.

also, looks to me you misunderstood my comment-your bad!
you need to clear your head out and take a closer look @ it again for accurate comprehension.

and by the way, the cliche "it's not related to the topic" needs to be defined in nairaland context so we know what it actually means when you mods dish it out.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Rocktation(f): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Hi Ike. Can't reach you via pm. You still haven't granted what I asked, in the section for mods. It's not fair oo.sad Please do. Da'alu.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Rocktation: Hi Ike. Can't reach you via pm. You still haven't granted what I asked, in the section for mods. It's not fair oo.sad Please do. Da'alu.

Hi babe,

There are things going on in that section am no longer comfortable with. I will give your request a thought. But dont hold it against me if i dont grant it. My issue is not with you, though.

Ikenna.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Rocktation(f): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
No prob, I understand. The best of us have issues with others. I just began to as well...and it's an amazing experience, I must admit. cheesy
Thanks for this response at least. It just lets me in on the kind of person that you are. Thank you.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Moderator, this is a comment and a suggestion. Please implore contributors on this board by why way of some sticky advice to communicate in correct orthography (spellings). Lazy and unnecessary use of abbreviations can sometimes be nauseating. Take for example this piece from an OP in a thread:

"Can U pls shed mor lite on d similarities or differences btw Chassis n Engine nos in a car. Moreso, wat neccessitates variance, similarities and besides is dere any form of identification for ds 2 parts of a vehicle. I brought ds 2 d house because som ppl r bein witchuntd by our "MEN IN BLACK" evn a frnd was pushd 2 bail hmself using ATM because of ignorance. Ds I'll lov NLders 2 b aware n brace up incase such coms up!"
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Costee: Moderator, this is a comment and a suggestion. Please implore contributors on this board by why way of some sticky advice to communicate in correct orthography (spellings). Lazy and unnecessary use of abbreviations can sometimes be nauseating. Take for example this piece from an OP in a thread:

"Can U pls shed mor lite on d similarities or differences btw Chassis n Engine nos in a car. Moreso, wat neccessitates variance, similarities and besides is dere any form of identification for ds 2 parts of a vehicle. I brought ds 2 d house because som ppl r bein witchuntd by our "MEN IN BLACK" evn a frnd was pushd 2 bail hmself using ATM because of ignorance. Ds I'll lov NLders 2 b aware n brace up incase such coms up!"

Ok. Will work on that. Thanks.

Meanwhile, I have observed that too. But some would argue that no rules has been broken . Its even worse when people use those meaningless Blackberry characters in posts, making it difficult to one who wants to help, difficult to decipher the message(s) the poster is trying to pass. Its worse when one is making enquiry or seeking for help, using those characters to describe issues with his or her car(s).

Personally, I don't reply to such post. Anyway, will discuss it with the admn, to see if such would be included in the forum rules.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Youngsage: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Good day Moderator. Pls i mistakenly posted a thread twice in this section, I need you to delete one of them, the last one. Thanks!
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ikenna351(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Youngsage: Good day Moderator. Pls i mistakenly posted a thread twice in this section, I need you to delete one of them, the last one. Thanks!

Done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.