Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143690 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by meksfem(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
can u bring it to our company MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD for scanning so we professionally find solution to it
dukeolumde:
Please can anyone help me on how to rectify the issue of sluggish movement of my Audi.It was parked for a while(1 yr)
Once the Ac is on, it's very sluggish in accelerating/gaining speed.
Secondly,[b] I keep changing plugs [/b]every month or there about. Who knows what can be done to rectify these two issues?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by masquest(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Good morning moderator,

Please I have observed that I have been banned a lot lately, especially each time I update my car diagnostic threads. We have a contest starting today which allows anyone to win a free car scanner. However, I am unable to post any update without it getting deleted.

1. Is there anything I could have added or removed from my recent posts that would have allowed my posts to remain?
2. How can I update Nairalanders about the contest without getting my post deleted? The contest's objective is to increase the awareness of car diagnostic tools in Nigeria and its usage. It is free to participate and it would be a pity if the Nairaland community is denied the opportunity to learn from the contest or win a useful tool such as a computer based car scanner.

Please awaiting your feedback.

Many thanks for your kind consideration.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by dino2006(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello house. Pls what spec of engine coolant is most ideal for a camry 2000 car? Thanks all.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ladja2013: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Ikenna351:
Dear all,

This thread is for us to lay our complaints, comments, issues with your threads or posts & suggestions on how to improve or move this Car Talk section forward.

I would really like to see this section becomes a community, which can be achieved with contribution of everyone. Thanks.

Moderator.

My Lexus Rx300 is displaying transmission fluid sign on and of when starting. also if I praise hard on the accelerator while warming it ,d engine goes off
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by xdream(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Hi everyone.

I have a Mercedes Benz 814 for sale. I don't want to post pictures or price here to avoid being banned. You could reach me on 08038325115 (or Whatsapp) for the price and pictures.

Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Kristolite: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good evening. Just need suggestion on my car seat. I drive a 2003/04 camry. I adjusted the driver's seat 4ward to clean the water that mistakenly poured on the floor of the back saet. After taking car of the water, I cudn't adjust my seat back to the original position. I can't even enter my car because the seat is too close to the steering wheel and dash. It's stuck. It can only move downwards and upwards but i can't move it t4ward or backwards. Please help...
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Abbeyme: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kristolite:
Good evening. Just need suggestion on my car seat. I drive a 2003/04 camry. I adjusted the driver's seat 4ward to clean the water that mistakenly poured on the floor of the back saet. After taking car of the water, I cudn't adjust my seat back to the original position. I can't even enter my car because the seat is too close to the steering wheel and dash. It's stuck. It can only move downwards and upwards but i can't move it t4ward or backwards. Please help...

Visit a 'panel beater'
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by chucksbadt(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Good morning house, My mum drives a Toyota Rav 4 Jeep(2005 model). She hasn't changed the engine oil for 4 years now, within this time, she's done at least 8 long distance trips.
Currently i have decided to change the oil for her, what's the best kind of oil i can buy within N8000 - N10000 range that will gauge the car?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by honmusa(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
chucksbadt:
Good morning house, My mum drives a Toyota Rav 4 Jeep(2005 model). She hasn't changed the engine oil for 4 years now, within this time, she's done at least 8 long distance trips.
Currently i have decided to change the oil for her, what's the best kind of oil i can buy within N8000 - N10000 range that will gauge the car?
The recommended oil for that car is 5w30 specification and u can make use of this engine oil Lubex 5w30 7 litre.
Call autologic @08061166316 to order ,shipping is possible to any parts of Nigeria
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by DdenslordD: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day people, im new in the house but I have alot to contribute. Tnks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by DdenslordD: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
chucksbadt:
Hello I would assume this is a 4 cylinder engine and hence a 3.7 to 5 litres of 5w-30 oil would do. I use toyota oil 5w-30 that I would recommemd. Try it out
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by DdenslordD: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kristolite:
Hello I have experience this befr. What u would do is go to a shop and buy urself WD- 40 go low under ur seats , all of them and spraynwet the engines and rails including the motor and let it sit overnight, try operating it in the morning....this wouldmwork
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ejunkie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys,

Please check the latest episode of the Motion Town Show (MTS) on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpXcf4mw5xk

You don't want to miss it.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ejunkie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys,

Please check the latest episode of the Motion Town Show (MTS) on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpXcf4mw5xk

You don't want to miss it.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by bliss11(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
hello house I noticed something abt my Camry abs it burns so I had it disconnected I don't know what to do next. pls anyone with idea should help out
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Choose the right Engine oil. Use DuraMAX Full Synthetic Motor Oil..quality guaranteed

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by KenEstate(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi,
Does anyone here have a problem or an unresolved issue with the performance of their car?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by KenEstate(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladja2013:

My Lexus Rx300 is displaying transmission fluid sign on and of when starting. also if I praise hard on the accelerator while warming it ,d engine goes off

I suggest that you do a scan on your car first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by KenEstate(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
katordidi:
please I need help on a 2007 Toyota corolla, it jerks, lags and sometimes switches off on breaking. I have done the maf sensor replaced crankshaft sensor and fuel pump to no avail.. I need a good mechanic around makurdi to help me out. pls text me on 08059330312 thanks

Hi, I just saw your post, before you do anything else, please get your vehicle scanned first. It will save you a lot of money and hassles.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by katordidi(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2016
KenEstate:

Hi, I just saw your post, before you do anything else, please get your vehicle scanned first. It will save you a lot of money and hassles.
too late, I put it on sale already. tho I did all that scanning and it was the device that showed all those faults but it didn't stop
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by honmusa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
katordidi:
too late, I put it on sale already. tho I did all that scanning and it was the device that showed all those faults but it didn't stop
Send me the picture ,and price you intend to sell to my email autologicng@gmail.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by katordidi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
honmusa:

Send me the picture ,and price you intend to sell to my email autologicng@gmail.com
I sent them u can check
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello house,
I need a technician that can solve this problem ''Poao9* D/c D/c Converter Status Circuit Low Input''. the model of the car is 2009Toyota hybrid Camry. the can is at ikeja , Lagos state. contacts me via whatapp for info 08167546525
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by olumo2000: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello,
My Honda Civic 1998 is consuming more than necessary in term of fuel and check engine light in on
I will definitely appreciate your suggestions
Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by DenslordAutos: 4:10am On Sep 24, 2016
olumo2000:
Hello,
My Honda Civic 1998 is consuming more than necessary in term of fuel and check engine light in on
Thanks
Hi
I would hidglight possible causes for fuel consumption then uncan check it
1 underinflated tyres
2 wheel alignment
3 dirty air filter
4 dirty engine oil
5 clogged fuel injectors
6 leaking exhaust either befr or after cat converter
7 binding brakes calipers
8 bigger after market wheels than originally required
9 bad fuel
10 weak or non specific spark plugs
11. Failing ignition coils
12 leaking vacuum hoses
13 wrong vacuum hose routing
14. Weak fuel pump
Check all these u should find ur problem if u cant get a quick scan. I stay in ph if ure aroung I can do a scan for u quickly to assist u
Regards
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by honmusa(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2016
olumo2000:
Hello,
Thanks

Do just go and waste money on scanning ,look for a reputable place to perform diagnostics ,diagnostics is the overall check of the complete system which surpasses hunting for codes which is what averages mechanic know how to do .
If you are in Lagos and need this service ,contact autologic @ 08061166316
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Desdemona(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let's talk about auto insurance...

For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with[b] ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.[/b]

Should you really be punished for having your car stolen or damaged?

Why should you be paid less than you insured for when a claim arises?

How quickly would you like to get back on the road after an accident?

How about a premium refund of 15% of 2years cumulative?

How about a 15% discount for all women and exclusively for men at 45 and above?

How about a replacement of your vehicle or the cash equivalent?

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

I can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by fabiomatic(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
good morning car gurus in the house, I know you're pretty vast and knowledgeable in car repair. And I am pretty pleased with the good work you have put up here.

To cut long story short, my car, Toyota Camry V6 2003 shows these error codes P0171, p0174, p0302, p0420, p0430 and p0128.

And I would like to know how to read fuel consumption on a scanner. I also would love to know the shortest path to removing these error codes. I learnt on YouTube that I can have the secondary o2 sensor spaced from the catalyst. It consumes fuels more.

Kindly assist bro. Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Starbeams: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Are you tired of spending with no result on your vehicle?
Are you tired of calling different mechanics and your vehicle didnt work?
Are you tired of having sleepless nights on your problematic vehicle?
Are you tired of seeing your vehicle abandoned on a spot for many Months/Years because of mechanical/electrical problems?
Are you tired of Automatic Gearbox issues with your car?

Starbeams Auto Yard is the solution and we are here to make you happy!

We fix any problematic & stubborn vehicles..

Call us today and your problem with be solved with our professional touches..

Also, we do
Car Engine and Gear Services
Car General Diagnosis
Car Problem Cause Diagnosis
Car tracker installations on your phone to monitor your car/truck movement by yourself
Car Key Programming
Brain-box Programming
And many more

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Call 08072594139, 08145579565

Whatsapp 08072594139
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by okenne: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
just bought a fairly used honda 2003 hybrid,my mechanic removed d bat3 to fix a new engine seat after which d security settings started misbehaving. The keyless not working. Though d stereo was removed to fix.pls help,how do I solve dis prblm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.