Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143640 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Contact US Place of Autos for auto servicing parts like DuraMAX engine oil, oil filters, DuraMAX Global Transmission Fluid (ATF). etc.
We also offer free car diagnosis (you would have to book an appointment please)

10, Veteran Plaza,
433 Herbert Macaulay way,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos
Telephone: 09035870964
E-mail: info@usplaceofautos.com
Twitter handle: @usplaceofautos

...Quality Guaranteed
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by 3kay945(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pls, I need advice from expert guys in the house on this Suv Infinity Qx4 2004 model toks.. I will like to know it maintenance cost and parts availability. Am planning of getting one soon. Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by mcelis: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
DenslordAutos:

Hi
I would hidglight possible causes for fuel consumption then uncan check it
1 underinflated tyres
2 wheel alignment
3 dirty air filter
4 dirty engine oil
5 clogged fuel injectors
6 leaking exhaust either befr or after cat converter
7 binding brakes calipers
8 bigger after market wheels than originally required
9 bad fuel
10 weak or non specific spark plugs
11. Failing ignition coils
12 leaking vacuum hoses
13 wrong vacuum hose routing
14. Weak fuel pump
Check all these u should find ur problem if u cant get a quick scan. I stay in ph if ure aroung I can do a scan for u quickly to assist u
Regards

My 95 model camry is chopping me alot fuel. I can't used 3K fuel or 2 good hrs or less. I stay in ph
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by mcelis: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=DenslordAutos post=49623331]
Hi
I would hidglight possible causes for fuel consumption then uncan check it
1 underinflated tyres
2 wheel alignment
3 dirty air filter
4 dirty engine oil
5 clogged fuel injectors
6 leaking exhaust either befr or after cat converter
7 binding brakes calipers
8 bigger after market wheels than originally required
9 bad fuel
10 weak or non specific spark plugs
11. Failing ignition coils
12 leaking vacuum hoses
13 wrong vacuum hose routing
14. Weak fuel pump
Check all these u should find ur problem if u cant get a quick scan. I stay in ph if ure aroung I can do a scan for u quickly to assist u
Regards[/quote

My 95 model camry is chopping me alot fuel. I can't used 3K fuel or 2 good hrs or less. I stay in ph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by 4everGrand(m): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Dear good people, which driving school can one trust to teach driving skills well without being too expensive. I'm looking for one on Lagos mainland.

Any ideas pls. I've checked out AArescue but they seem to be expensive.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Crixie(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Good day everyone,so many times I have heard people complaining about unavailability of original auto parts for there cars,Pls visit my thread where I will continually post pictures of original (OEM ) auto parts for various cars https://www.nairaland.com/3430298/say-bye-bye-fake-auto
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by captainking(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
KenEstate:
Hi,
Does anyone here have a problem or an unresolved issue with the performance of their car?
yes I do...my car gulps fuel a lot..
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Distributors needed for DuraMAX Full Synthetic Motor Oil Nationwide.

DuraMAX 5W20
DuraMAX 0w20
DuraMAX 5W30
DuraMAX ATF

Contact Information:
US Place of Autos
10, Veteran Plaza,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by hayor2014(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please how much is the ABS for Toyota solara 2003 sold for,want to connoisseur with the price my mechanic #25000 told me
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Huskyfrancis(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your cars! [b][/b]

You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You are traveling on vacation and you want your cars to make decent money for you back at home.

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 3 working days, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtwworld@yahoo.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by franklynsunny(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls prof in d house

I need urgent advise of which to take

Eod 2005 n Mercedes benz C200 2003? Which ve more expensive on repairs and maintainence n also fuel consumption wise? Which is affordable to maintain n use on recession,i neeed urgent advise Recession is here n I want d best economic car wit cheap repairs and maintenence and fuel is N145
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Lordjunta(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2017
My Camry Tiny Light is showing ABS n Engine on my dashboard, pls what do i do? Mechanic guys might rip me off since I dnt know eexactly what is wrong with d car.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by mogatti: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
Lordjunta:
My Camry Tiny Light is showing ABS n Engine on my dashboard, pls what do i do? Mechanic guys might rip me off since I dnt know eexactly what is wrong with d car.

For abs and check engine MIL u should get the car scanned first to knw which component or circuit has issues. Cheers
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Newtonkid: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Sir pls help me with the ecu number that fits my vin. toyota corolla 2003.Pls help my car vandalized and ecu stolen.Vin is 2T1BR32E43C758782.Thank you
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by pek(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm
Newtonkid:
Sir pls help me with the ecu number that fits my vin. toyota corolla 2003.Pls help my car vandalized and ecu stolen.Vin is 2T1BR32E43C758782.Thank you
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Chynx(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good day everyone!

I use a 2005 Toyota Prado (VX). The issue I'm currently having is that it now consumes too much fuel and often drags or tutters while trying to accelerate. Sometimes, it fails to respond when I try to rev. It just continues to run on idle mode until I turn off the engine and crank it up again.

I've had the injector nozzles serviced and the fuel filter in the engine compartment, washed. I noticed a slight improvement which lasted for just a couple of days...then back to same ol'behaviour.

Please guys, I need your advise on what to do.

Thanks.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Chynx(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Newtonkid:

This has become a norm these days.

My 2006 Toyota Corolla (1.8Gli - auto transmission - Eropean spec.) was also vandalized last week. ECU and door/window power buttons taken away.

The ECU for my model of corolla is one-size-fits-all. I just went to ladipo, got one for 65k and replaced it. Engine started and gears selected well... just like that.

Door power buttons cost me 15k for the set...sadly.

cry

1 Like

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
People that tried DuraMAX Full Synthetic Engine Oil are happy people. Call 07084775702 or visit www.usplaceofautos.com for more info.

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by samkal(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello guys.
Since I bought registered Rav 4 last December, have been having battery issue. It's a new battery called SILEX (75ah). If the car isnt used for one or two days, by the third day the battery won't be able to start it. The rewire that checked it few weeks ago said the alternator is working.
What could be draining the battery or is the battery fake ?
I need advice before spending on another battery. Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Gulf(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
How do i get gearbox for toyota camry 2004 model
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Autopartz: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Where is your location?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
All DuraMAX lubricants are fully licensed and meets or exceed the most complex and rigorous international standards including the most recent
API-SN and ILSAC- GF 5 certification. Based on manufacturer’s recommendation, both the Full Synthetic and Synthetic blend of lubricants
are suitable for use in a combine estimate of 99 percent of today’s vehicular application.

DuraMAX Full Synthetic Oil are available in 5W-20, 5W-30, 0W-20. Check it out today!!!

Contact Information:
US Place of Autos
10, Veteran Plaza,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ochucko: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
09091202420/09031533342 office, ikate lekki

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by eamodu(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
I need info to help me decide between a Benz c230 and c320...I heard c240 got electrical problems sometimes. So between the 2,which is easier 2 mantain? And what's the attributed problems 2 each and how can it be tackled ?thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by musco4me: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello people.
Please who knows the cost of a new engine for kia sorento??
Another question is whether its a must to change the engine of the car?? The car starts but when u fire it well, the engine makes one kind sound.
Please I need solutions to the problem. I was told watet mixed with oil inside engine or something like DAT.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Olubukola01(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Peugeot Nigeria shares post across her social media pages "Coming soon #PeugeotInstaGiveAway Stand a chance to win N10,000 cash. Follow us on Instagram @peugeotnigeria for more details".

Just follow Peugeot Nigeria on Instagram to be a beneficiary.

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by icelacreamo99(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
I work with mutual Benefits assurance plc.. You can contact me for renewal of your vehicles THIRD PARTY and COMPREHENSIVE insurance, Autoreg, Hackney Permit, Road Worthiness, plate number reg, drivers licence new and renewal, vehicle change of ownership, tinted Permit, and many more insurance policies.. Contact me on 07060545296 or 07059818696
Towen_smith@yahoo.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2017
computerglobal:
Available

Post Your Vin and get instant Report

Sms Us Your Vin/Chassis No To 08060365068
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2017
The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

We offer wide range of vin checks and report

Sms Your Vin To 08060365068

Available All Day and All Night

Support team is always here for you - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.