Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143682 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by spleady(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2017
Gold Colored Toyota camry 2006Model, with Reg num: IMO DFB 842 AA chasis num:4TIBE30K35U995706 Eng num:2AZ8008546was stolen from my residence (7 elelenwo strong railway port Harcourt ) on Thursday 25 2017.
I want to plead with you to kindly be on the look out should you have an individual or agent that wants to advertise a sale of the vehicle on this platform. Just in case that happens, kindly get in touch 08024278180

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by filcast(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2017
hello house, My vehicle (Vin #: VF37BRFVP32337111) needs fuel pump and plug replacement. Pls I need the exact part numbers of the above parts.
Others details are as follows:
1. Vehicle Family: 306 (Restyling) 4 door Saloon. 2. Warranty Start Date: 25/03/1998. 3. Engine: XU 10 J4R. 4. Badge: XT. 5. Driving Position: Left Hand Drive. 6. Fuel: Lead Free Petrol. 7. Fan: 2 Fans, 2 Rates. 8. Gearbox: BVA 4HP14 (Auto gearbox 4-speed). 9. ABS: With ABS brakes
Thanks a lot.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by filcast(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
pls house am still waiting for your assistance
filcast:
hello house,
My vehicle (Vin #: VF37BRFVP32337111) needs fuel pump and plug replacement.
Pls I need the exact part numbers of the above parts.

Others details are as follows:

1. Vehicle Family: 306 (Restyling) 4 door Saloon.
2. Warranty Start Date: 25/03/1998.
3. Engine: XU 10 J4R.
4. Badge: XT.
5. Driving Position: Left Hand Drive.
6. Fuel: Lead Free Petrol.
7. Fan: 2 Fans, 2 Rates.
8. Gearbox: BVA 4HP14 (Auto gearbox 4-speed).
9. ABS: With ABS brakes

Thanks a lot.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
computerglobal:
The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

We offer wide range of vin checks and report

Sms Your Vin/Chasiss no To 08060365068

Available All Day and All Night

Single Report & Bulk Report Available For Your Vehicle

Support team is always here for you - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by emmaenq: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please i will really appreciate your candid advice, i have a budget of 300-400k to get a car, i saw one hyundai elentra 2000 and the person claims working perfect without any issue. But i want to be sure if it is a good car or not. please your candid advice on your take generally on hyundai cars and this particular brand. Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by greatrexlaw: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Help needed: my 2001 honda accord A/T drive slips, jerks and rev quickly when changing from speed 1-2 and from 2-1. d4 light only nlinked ounce and not seen again. what should i do.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 3:30am On Jun 21, 2017
computerglobal:

Available.......
Post Your Vin and get instant Report
Sms Us Your Vin/Chassis No To 08060365068
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by USPlaceofAutos: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
DuraMAX Full Synthetic Motor Oils

Ultimate Engine Protection to Maximize Performance and Power
DuraMAX Full Synthetic Motor Oils provide superb performance for today’s gasoline powered cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans. They are specifically formulated to reduce fuel consumption, promote clean engines, and extend engine life. DuraMAX Motor Oils are completely compatible with mineral or other synthetic oils.

DuraMAX Full Synthetic Motor Oil uses Advanced Detergent Additive System blended with Synthetic base oils to deliver the following benefits:

Maximizes performance and power
Advanced additive detergency that fights deposit build up
Enhanced wear protection in both low and high temperature climates
Improved fuel efficiency
Superior resistance to viscosity breakdown in severe environments
Excellent sludge control
Helps protect emission systems
Excellent protection of critical turbo components
Check it out today!!!

Contact Information:
US Place of Autos
10, Veteran Plaza,
433 Herbert Macaulay way,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos
Telephone: 09035870964
E-mail: info@usplaceofautos.com
Twitter handle: @usplaceofautos
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2017

Good Morning

Order Your Vehicle History Report Before You Buy/Pre-order A Vehicle

Sms vin to 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

We give you the report and interprete the report for you
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by dagboss(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning Folks please i just bought a Mercedes Benz ML 350 4matic 2008 edition a couple of days ago. Its a good buy it doesnt have any issue for now, but the problem is that the bluetooth module was removed probably at the Port so for now i cant enjoy the bluetooth faciity unless i get the module to buy. so if anyone in the house knows where and how i can get a functional one please give me a shout on 08038472375 both voice call and Whatsapp, thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by jojoarmano(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
hi I've been asking if Toyota Tacoma's are fuel efficient.also how much does a tokunbo 1999 and 2000 Tacoma cost..thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
computerglobal:

Good Morning

Order Your Vehicle History Report Before You Buy/Pre-order A Vehicle

Sms vin to 08060365068

We give you the report and interprete the report for you
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2017
For Vin checks and Report History

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Mrtpage(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Here are some list of helpful tips one can follow:

Help on simple maintenance, Click here
Help on Insurance and quotes, [ur=http://automobiledesk.com/category/insurance]Click here[/url]
Help on choosing a car, Click here
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ImDFavoured1: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morn nlders. Pls, my camry makes a disturbing noise from d front leg (driver side) when I drive thru water and the brake pad had been checked severally yet d noise persist. I need a lasting solution pls.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ekele99(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
you can now track your car using your smart phone
check here:b
http://www.wealth9ja.com.ng/2017/07/finally-you-can-track-your-car-using.html
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Op, please pardon my ignorance. I'll like to know what the difference between a "Full loaded" car and the one that is not "Full loaded". I see that term only in this NL section and not even other Auto sites
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2017
For Vin checks & report history

Sms vin to 08060365068
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ochima75(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2017
Please can anyone help me with the right part number for Mitsubishi Outlander2003 model serpentine belt?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by harryobi: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dear forumites, my Nissan Murano does not ''fire'' . Once you apply pressure on the trotle you will hear this sound noise and then the car will have no pressure to drive moving as if there is no fuel in the car.

Once brake is applied the whole steering shakes.

My mechanic says gearbox without showing me that on a diagnosing machine.

What do i do?

Thanks for helping out.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Ochima75(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
harryobi:

Dear forumites, my Nissan Murano does not ''fire'' . Once you apply pressure on the trotle you will hear this sound noise and then the car will have no pressure to drive moving as if there is no fuel in the car.

Once brake is applied the whole steering shakes.

My mechanic says gearbox without showing me that on a diagnosing machine.

What do i do?

Thanks for helping out.

Have u scanned?
What does. It show?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017

it’s important to arm yourself with the best vehicle report available to make the right decision. With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Call/Sms your 17 vin no characters to 08060365068

Email us check here for our email address www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Hidentity(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ikenna351:
Dear all,

This thread is for us to lay our complaints, comments, issues with your threads or posts & suggestions on how to improve or move this Car Talk section forward.

I would really like to see this section becomes a community, which can be achieved with contribution of everyone. Thanks.

Moderator.

Thanks Boss. I have a few questions.
1: I noticed my headlight icon doesn't show on my dashboard when I turn it on like it used to.
2: Of the four compartments of my back light (if that's the name for the light at the back), one isn't working or maybe I do not know where to switch it. My brake light works, the reverse light works, the emergency light/pointers work, but the fourth which is at the top doesn't.
3: I also noticed it overheated on one occasion- I just drove for about 3 to 5 kilometres one morning.
Car is Toyota Camry (Big daddy/Big for nothing as popularly called).

Thank you
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Inkredible(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

I'm searching for anyone who is free this week and can help me ease into driving once again. I went to a driving school 3years back and was last behind a wheel a year ago.

My new job depends on driving a bus and have been scheduled for testing Next Week.

Anyone within apapa or it's environs please kindly hmu on my number in my signature or quote this text and I'll call you.

Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2017
computerglobal:

it’s important to arm yourself with the best vehicle report available to make the right decision. With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Call/Sms your 17 vin no characters to 08060365068

Email us check here for our email address www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017

With Computerglobal vehicle history report, you’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a vehicle.

Contact us via sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Sms vin to 08060365068
Whatsapp vin to +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin :D8BA2588

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.