Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select (1458 Views)

Can Brainbox Be A Challenge For Poor Gear Transmission / How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission?? / Which One Is Faster Automatic Or Manual Gear Transmission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by joebek21(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2012
[b][/b]Pls house help me I find the gear of my car too hard to select when am driving and it make some king of sound when tring to select or change gear
Re: My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by joebek21(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Helppppppppp
Re: My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by massaro11: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
You have not said anything.Is it manual or automatic transmission?
Re: My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ive been dealing with something similar. In the moring or after several hours of not driving, the automatic gear button is soft to press and gear is easy to move - after a while it becomes really hard to move except i use both hards to press the button down before being able to move the gear. I also need help!!!!!!
Re: My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by Areaboy2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
If I give suggestions on what to do, you best shouldn't follow it since you haven't said what car, model, year, or even a brief history of the car.

just like calling your doctor to tell him you are sick on the phone and he immediately replies "na malaria" tongue
Re: My Gear Transmission Is Hard To Select by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 24, 2012
@Joebeck: LOOL! Its an Honda Accord '04

(1) (Reply)

My Temeratue Guage Reading...your Opinions Please. / 1999 Honda Civic, A Good Buy? Advice! / You Sure Need Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.