Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music (11518 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / BBC RADIO SAYS THE SONG "IN THE MORNING" BY OLUSESI IS REMINISCENT OF MARTIN LUT / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by PlayLover: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Listen to Kanye West The Morning (Cruel Summer D'banj Snippet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgR6PocDy1M
Cruel Summer: Tracklisting

1. “To the World” – Kanye West, R. Kelly
2. “Clique” – Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Sean
3. “Mercy” – Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz
4. “New God Flow” – Kanye West, Pusha T, Ghostface Killah
5. “The Morning” – Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi Da Prynce, Kid Cudi, D’Banj
6. “Cold” – DJ Khaled, Kanye West
7. “Higher” – The-Dream, Pusha T, Ma$e
8. “Sin City” – John Legend, Travi$ Scott, Teyana Taylor, CyHi Da Prynce, Malik Yusef
9. “The One” – Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Marsha Ambrosius
10. “Creepers” – Kid Cudi
11. “Bliss” – John Legend, Teyana Taylor
12. “Don’t Like” – Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean, Jadakiss.

for more buzz.
follow @PlayButtonLover on twitter
join us http://facebook.com/PlayButtonLover
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Odinaka00(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
;DHow will this grin

2 Likes

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by anitank(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Odinaka00: ;DHow will this grin
Lol!! Why u de fear na? grin
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Afam4eva(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Is that all they gave him to sing? Kanye west is wicked.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Now this not good, I least expected this of Dbanj. Either ways how will this affect the.................................. Whoa!
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by daywatcher: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
hmmmm...if I talk they will I am hating
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Odinaka00(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
anitank:

You wan make dem ban me?

Lol!! Why u de fear na? grin
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
How will this stop our government officials from being corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by daminho(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
#TeamDbanj #GoodMusik
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by valuka(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
SMH...
so na this kind "burial beat" he left don-jazzy for
d'banj don fall hand be that.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by anitank(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Odinaka00][/quote]
Dem don ban me tire
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by DANILSA(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Back then D'banj gave us good music while don jazzy gave us good products, but out of pride the Duo are now singing and producing thrash. Can u compare Oyato with Oliver twist or mavin with Mohits? U guys better have a rethink before u crash.

10 Likes

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Skywalker5(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sounds good to me.I like the intro

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Panshow(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Cool but short.

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by ebamma(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
haters will always hate,is dbanj the first nigerian artist to leave his producer?, 2face idibia left kennis music to establish his own label,today kennis music is almost dead with wack artists like goldie,essence etc,but today 2face is still shining and making his money,leave dbanj alone,if you hate him so much please use the nearest transformer

12 Likes

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by timpaker(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Some people are gonna be laughing real hard after listening to this song...well, I hope D'banj would not disappoint us in his album under g.o.o.d music early next year..
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Ejine(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
I'm really impressed with the genocide Seun is carrying out on the Garri Cabal (also known as G-Unit) smiley

Keep it up, mehn. Your site is the shiit cool

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by sixbon2000(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
these r the actual tracks in kanye's album

01. Intro ft. Kanye West, Kid Cudi, & Mr.Hudson.wma 7.7 MB
02. Mercy ft. Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean, 2 Chainz.wma 7.5 MB
03. Foolish Pride ft. Cyhi the Prynce, Pusha T, & Big Sean.wma 6.3 MB
04. Long Time Coming ft. Kanye West, Kid Cudi, & Big Sean.wma 7.2 MB
05. Against All Odds ft. Kanye West, Common & John Legend.wma 7.8 MB
06. Champagne ft. Teyanna Taylor & Big Sean.wma 7.4 MB
07. Beautiful Noise ft. Kanye West & Kid Cudi.wma 6.6 MB
08. White Stripes ft. Pusha T & 2 Chainz.wma 6.3 MB
09. Way Too Cold ft. Kanye West.wma 7.9 MB
10. Quite Frankly ft. Pusha T & Cyhi Da Prynce.wma 7.8 MB
11. A-Town Lights ft. Cyhi Da Prynce & 2 Chainz.wma 6.7 MB
12. It Wont Last ft. Kanye West, Teyanna Taylor, & Frank Ocean.wma 7.7 MB
13. Picasso ft. Kanye West & 2 Chainz.wma 7.2 MB
14. Broken Glass ft. Kanye West, Nas, Common, & Mos Def.wma 6.7 MB
15. Summer Nights ft. Kanye West, Frank Ocean, & Pusha T.wma 6.6 MB
16. Father Forgive Me ft. Kanye West, John Legend, & Jill Scott.wma 6 MB
17. Outro ft. Kanye West, Pusha T, Cyhi Da Prynce, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi, Common, & Mos Def.wma 7.5 MB

Abeg make una look am wella, una see dbanj name for there. Make una free the guy joor. Na by force for kanye to feat am?

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Scissorshand(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
I'm really impressed wif d way d garrry cabal aka g-unit are running things.Take it or leave it, Seun is also enjoying it.Anyways, G-unit crew(even though, I know not what started it,or what they tryna prove), I respect ur resilience, and creativity. Maybe, u can even form a politika party or pressure group. Now with all what I typed, how does this affect d price,volume and quality of ga***rri in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by slimyem: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
@post...why do i feel like Dbanj has been stagnant since after Mohits?
All his releases so far are not helping his cause at all!

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by ivili(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
FIRSTLY,ALL HAIL TO D G-UNIT CREW AKA GARRI CABAL,NOW TO THE OP,GUYS GUYS GUYS,WE ALL SHOULD GIVE DBANJ TIME TO GROW WITH HIS NEW CREW.WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WILL ALL PLAY OUT.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Rhino5dm: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Why are these coons always quick to castigate Dbanj when they haven't achieve anything in their entire existence. The name dbanj alone triggers their lubricated arsses wide open ready to be diccked

Funny, Dbanj cruises around in his double R or Austin Martins while they struggle to pay house rents and barely survives on 001 eating formula.

Menh!! Dbanj is going places and fools are busy hating him.

6 Likes

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
slimyem: lol.
Gaari apologists are relentless!
Me likey!
@post...why do i feel like Dbanj has been stagnant since after Mohits?
All his releases so far are not helping his cause at all!

he has not completed his Illuminati initiation

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Beginnings will always wonder. Lol

The funniest thing is that this garri stuff is even getting more attention, support and creativity added to it.
Talk about backfiring.

Beginnings will always wonder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

{VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / [throwback] Audio - Booty Call - Mo'hits All Stars [download] / Download Wizkid "Dance For Me (remix) Produced By Sarz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.