Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture (1140 Views)

Syria Crisis: Us-trained Rebels Give Equipment To Al-qaeda Affiliate / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by whyman(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Help us!!!
The much touted Ogbeni Aregbesola rebels trained and tutored by the notorious Cubans invade the state capital Osogbo and displayed their capability and prowess to the mammoth crowd present at the city stadium Osogbo on the 28th of August, 2012.
I hope the Commander in Chief has already deployed amoured personnel and equipment to quench the rebellion in Osun state.
All security agency within and outside the state must have been on red hot alert by now.

Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by CHouse: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
What a stupid misinformation. Even the blind can vivdly see that those are just school kids. Oh, since when did school kids become rebels?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by kodewrita(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Politics aside(I dont much care for Aregbesola), thats actually a beautiful sight. Calisthenics always look kinda cool though reminiscent of North Korea and its popular staged marches/displays.
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by Gbawe: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
CHouse: What a stupid misinformation. Even the blind can vivdly see that those are just school kids. Oh, since when did school kids become rebels?

It seems you don't understand sarcasm.
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by birdman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wow, they look vicious!
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by PaulJohn1: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
CHouse: What a stupid misinformation. Even the blind can vivdly see that those are just school kids. Oh, since when did school kids become rebels?

You they mind the guy? grin
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
@Poster, must you discredit the man? God is watching you.
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by whyman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
I'm not joking, it was just a reference to the purported SSS leaked info on the Ogbeni. I did not discredit him regarding this. Just to show that the report is faked!
This is good, because, it reached people in my ward, it reached a kid who deeply appreciate the tennis bought for him by the state government.
He showed it to all who cares and the #1,500 stipend he collects.
I really appreciate it. It keeps the dreams of public school students alive. Now they have something to be happy for.
They have cause not to envy those in private schools again.
Re: Aregbesola's Cuba Trained Rebels - Picture by whyman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
To be sincere, they were trained by the Cubans and there are people sent to Cuba also to watch and learn on this.
I can recall that both Segun and Ajoke were real Cubans given Nigerian names.

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie And The Limits Of Art, By Kehinde Owolabi / Why Dont We Just Break-up / We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.