Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water (2859 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? / On Your Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses About Being An Ashi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
You marry your beautiful light skinned girlfriend of many years.On your wedding night wey una wan come do the main thing for inside bedroom she come confess to u dat she is mammy water(mermaid).Wetin u go do?.
u go divorce her dat instant or you go still go ahead with the marriage?
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by 2goodbobo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Is your choice to make. If you can cope with it, then go ahead but if you can't, then simply walk away from the Marriage.
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by ayobase(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
U no dey hear folklore songs about mammy-water?
They are the sweetest....u r in a safe hand walahi.....trying to run will cause more damage....just stay put and go on soun!
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by deniyor: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
I will tell her I am a pappy water too.Craze pass craze.

5 Likes

Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
Good news. That means free, unrestricted access to any beach in the world. Certainly a pleasant surprise.

2 Likes

Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Dondav(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
I will tell her to do whatever she can in her power to make me the President of America in the next election. wink
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by omotola1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
No wahala na!
Me i go use anointing do am.
POWER PASS POWER (PPP).
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
omotola1: No wahala na!
Me i go use anointing penetrate.
POWER PASS POWER (PPP).
guy no ge let wetin u no fit handle happen to u oooo shocked
remember say many pastors of today na fake pastors grin
omo if u dare the mammy water she fit kidnap u carry go her water kingdom grin
me anytime i see spirit girl na race me dey pick oooo grin
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Someone has been watching Nigerian movies again
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by amefi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
For her to confess to you means that your deliverance has begun in earnest. It is all left for you to take a step further with the deliverance process or remain in the dungeon she has kept you before the confession. Please and please do not make any covenant with the devil or his agents. You will be standing on a very long thing.
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its amazing how many people believe that this thrash is real. You people need to get with reality and fast
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by ayobase(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Its amazing how many people believe that this thrash is real. You people need to get with reality and fast

Do try to play along sometimes and make the OP happy!
Where una go hide Bado?
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
A very good news indeed.. Husband and wife does not need to waste their money for renting apartment again.. When there are many rooms under the sea..
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by jhydebaba(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mammy Water? Dat means no more paying for fish.
Singing Victor Waifo
*if you see mammy water oh, never never you run away...

1 Like

Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by DukeNija(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Straight to M.F.M for deliverance..ASAP

1 Like

Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Oluwa4Sure: 2:40am On Sep 05, 2012
You tell am say you be PAPPY WATER SELF NA
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2012
ayobase:

Do try to play along sometimes and make the OP happy!
Where una go hide Bado?
Badoo is busy at the moment but I can take a message for her
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2012
#singing# if you see mommy water eeehhhhh.
Never run away
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by ayobase(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Badoo is busy at the moment but I can take a message for her

@@whispering....help me tell am sey her swthrt dey miss am o@@
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Okay
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
lefulefu: You marry your beautiful light skinned girlfriend of many years.On your wedding night wey una wan come do the main thing for inside bedroom she come confess to u dat she is mammy water(mermaid).Wetin u go do?.

every topic you post is annoying!

try posting intelligent topics!

undecided
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Emmy9ite(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na good thing be that na, no need to buy water and fish again. Na underground thinqz go dey happen
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by drnoel: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
lefulefu: You marry your beautiful light skinned girlfriend of many years.On your wedding night wey una wan come do the main thing for inside bedroom she come confess to u dat she is mammy water(mermaid).Wetin u go do?.

this man dey watch too much nollywood movie
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by achi4u(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
I go ask her to initiate me sharp sharp.
I need that power
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Caseless: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tell her 2 open d river so that u can enter.
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
I go yansh the mammy water comot for her body angry angry
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
AmBeautiful:

every topic you post is annoying!

try posting intelligent topics!

undecided
sista why u dey vex nah? cheesy
abi u be mammy water?
eh no vex if u be mammy because i no expose una secret oo grin
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: You tell am say you be PAPPY WATER SELF NA
na wich one come be pappy water?
abi na spirit husband u mean? shocked
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
tellwisdom: I go yansh the mammy water comot for her body angry angry
badt guy grin
u go yansh the yanshable comot frm the mammy water babe abi? grin
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
mammy what?! i would simply tell this girl to go and get the necessary mental help she requires, while i go and get myself a good divorce lawyer (after i finish mounting her that night)
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: mammy what?! i would simply tell this girl to go and get the necessary mental help she requires, while i go and get myself a good divorce lawyer (after i finish mounting her that night)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication! / Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.