Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money (30549 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by amakaikeng(f): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Evangelist Helen Ukpabio in an interview she had with YES Magazine accused T.B Joshua of being a fake who was made wealthy by demons, and that his predictions shouldn't be trusted at all.

Emmm....I really don't have an opinion on this, just posting it cos the cover was sent to me this morning by the YES family and I found the caption rather....(what's the word now?) interesting I guess.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/evangelist-helen-ukpabio-attacks-tb.html

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Funny.Demons will give you money to help people.

5 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mvwealth: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin

7 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Maxymilliano(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Who is this attention seeking Helen Akpabio?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Helen Ukpabio = great witch
T.B. Joshua = renowned wizard

Let them do Nigeria a favour & kill each other. cool

27 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by SlyIg(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
We are living in a confused world. I need no body to read and interpret the Holy Bible for me. All i do is read it and interpret it myself for fear of misled. Who ever that is combining God with d devil is on his own.

7 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2012
Naija and its men of god sha angry cool shocked angry angry

Tuberculosis Josh don chop shyt o! grin
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by texazz: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2012
So....this is an interesting one for the 'Touch Not My Anointed' zombies here on Nairaland.

According to these folks, both Ukpabio and Joshua are 'anointed' and must not be 'touched'. I'm waiting to see the first TB Joshua acolyte weigh in on Ukpabio... grin

2 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Next2Bezee(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2012
They should BOTH be should be cautious with their words...

mark 7:15 - There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Watch ya when talking about MAN OF GOD angry angry angry
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by donugapi(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2012
mvwealth: D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin

Dude where does your BB pin come into the matter undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by nosagold(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2012
SlyIg: We are living in a confused world. I need no body to read and interpret the Holy Bible for me. All i do is read it and interpret it myself for fear of misled. Who ever that is/not combining d devil with Jésus is on his own.

Well said!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2012
Next2Bezee: Helen Ukpabio should be cautious with her words...

mark 7:15 - There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him

Sharrap My friend. Don't you know Ukpabio is an ANOINTED Woman of God and must not be 'touched'?

1 Chronicles 16:22 "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2012
N I G E R I A N S

T. B JOSHUA - No!
PASTOR CHRIS - No!
BISHOP OYEDEPO - No!

okayy let me deviate..

EVANG. REINHARD BONNKE - YES!!
BILLY GRAHAM - YES !
JOEL OSTEEN - YES YES ! !

Cursed Continent..

11 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Navalsadiq(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2012
WEATHERR FAKE OR NOT.THE FAITH OF A MAN SHOULD BE JUDGE BY GOD.AT LEAST HE IS USING HIS MINISTRY TO TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF SO MANY.MADDAM HELEN IT'S ONLY A DEMON THAT CAN IDENTIFY A DEMON AND HOW HAV U AFFECTIVE SOULS.THUMB UP T.B JOSHUA!U TOO MUCH JOOR

3 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2012
ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by nosagold(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2012
texazz: So....this is an interesting one for the 'Touch Not My Anointed' zombies here on Nairaland.

According to these folks, both Ukpabio and Joshua are 'anointed' and must not be 'touched'. I'm waiting to see the first TB Joshua acolyte weigh in on Ukpabio... grin

Lol annointeds re nw touching annointeds lo, this world is sweet o

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2012
SlyIg: We are living in a confused world. I need no body to read and interpret the Holy Bible for me. All i do is read it and interpret it myself for fear of misled. Who ever that is/not combining d devil with Jésus is on his own.
You just said it all. 500billion likes
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Lordmike: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2012
men and women of God if they are actually men and women of God should stop public fight and do they work of God by getting souls for God.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Cupidkc(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Is she Helen Ukpabio the gospel musician?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by buchibabe: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2012
Attentin seeking prophetess. If she knows joshuas moni is frm d devil,let her use her "holyghost "moni to help pple na. Jealousy no go kill pple. By d way,is she thru with her child battering,in d name of castin demons frm dem?pot callin kettle black
As if she's clean.

4 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Yungchamp(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2012
Naija for lyf

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Andree: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2012
Next2Bezee: Helen Ukpabio They should BOTH be should be cautious with their words...

And where do you think that what comes out of a man materializes from? Nothing? What comes out of a man is determined by what goes into him.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Cupidkc(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2012
musKeeto: ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....
Easy bro...you might be the only demon in our country!

6 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by condralbede(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2012
It takes one to know one....birds of d same feather...drinks garri together grin

3 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by lonamy: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Mekymuo: Funny.Demons will give you money to help people.

Yes that is very possible and as those people collect the money, they are bound to the influence of the devil. They will need serious deliverance before they can be set free.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Next2Bezee(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2012
texazzpete:

Sharrap My friend. Don't you know Ukpabio is an ANOINTED Woman of God and must not be 'touched'?

1 Chronicles 16:22 "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin grin cheesy

Obviously you didn't see my edited post or you just chose to ignore it.

Andrée:
And where do you think that what comes out of a man materializes from? Nothing? What comes out of a man is determined by what goes into him.

And just where did you get this from?? Whatever comes out of a man is directly from his heart.

Isaiah 29:13 - The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by mkmyers45(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2012
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT....TB JOSHUA is affecting her tithes and offerings so she gotta complain grin grin
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by lonamy: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Acidosis: N I G E R I A N S

T. B JOSHUA - No!
PASTOR CHRIS - No!
BISHOP OYEDEPO - No!

okayy let me deviate..

EVANG. REINHARD BONNKE - YES!!
BILLY GRAHAM - YES !
JOEL OSTEEN - YES YES ! !

Cursed Continent..

is Nigeria a continent?

5 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Martini101(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2012
For all i care, this can never affect the price of that precious commodity GARRI in any Nigeria market! next post jor

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by texazzpete(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Obviously you didn't see my edited post or you just chose to ignore it.

And just where did you get this from?? Whatever comes out of a man is directly from his heart.

Isaiah 29:13 - The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.

In your own words, whatever comes out of a man is directly from his heart. Seeing as how you originally lambasted Helen Ukpabio (and how in your 'modified' post you only crossed out her name instead of just deleting it), it's clear which side you're on.

Nice try, though.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Next2Bezee(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2012
texazzpete:

In your own words, whatever comes out of a man is directly from his heart. Seeing as how you originally lambasted Helen Ukpabio (and how in your 'modified' post you only crossed out her name instead of just deleting it), it's clear which side you're on.

Nice try, though.

I'm not siding anyone, I don't know any of them personally or being to any of their churches, So i take the safe route and caution both without actually attempting to judge anyone hence my new post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.