Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money (30562 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by rush2mac(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Sunday's gospel
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by rabonni(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2012
please i begg u all jugde not
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by onye100: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Helen Ukpabio = great witch
T.B. Joshua = renowned wizard

Let them do Nigeria a favour & kill each other. cool
bad boy statement! Wen a big masquerade appears de smaller once disappears! Lo oooooooooo!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by greatgod2012(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2012
but sincerely, i dont know how she got to know this, was she told by d demon,? or was she d one d demon was sending to deliver d money to him? mtchew, instead of her to concentrate on her own business,she's busy condemnng another person,and who even made her d judge, we are all going to be judged by d Almighty God ,so in d name of God, she shd pls face her own business.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Chanchit: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Na this pastors go come say" Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" but when they are touching themselves and doing harm to each other, them no dey remember that passage, they only remember it when they want to defend them self... If TB like, make e collect money directly from lucifer, i kuku no knw road to hin church...
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2012
This's the same woman behind children being labeled as child witches in Nigeria. angry angry angry
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by ezebinugwu21: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2012
lipsrsealed
musKeeto: ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....
musKeeto: ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....
[quote author=musKeeto]ALLLLLL pastors/bishops/reverends in Nigeria are demons.. no one excluded....
[You must be a pegan to say that,and you better watch what you say who made you a judge between God and his servants beware./quote]
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by maryswags: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2012
amakaikeng: Evangelist Helen Ukpabio in an interview she had with YES Magazine accused T.B Joshua of being a fake who was made wealthy by demons, and that his predictions shouldn't be trusted at all.

Emmm....I really don't have an opinion on this, just posting it cos the cover was sent to me this morning by the YES family and I found the caption rather....(what's the word now?) interesting I guess.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/evangelist-helen-ukpabio-attacks-tb.html

And a true minister of the gospel is supposed 2 judge another pastor? She should go and sit down joor, all these pastors or whatever dey are r turning christainity in2 sumtin else!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by donoti(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2012
D lady saying diz į̸̸̨§ fake also. Ɣ☺ΰ all should leave T.B alone
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by dasparrow: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2012
@Post

And how did Helen Ukpabio know this? It takes a demon to know a demon.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by maryswags: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2012
donugapi:

Dude where does your BB pin come into the matter undecided undecided undecided

I wonder oo ??
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by yemi2plus(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2012
On my way bck frm TB church on sundai...i price garri and i was told it nw sell 4 350N per rubber...na my question..wat d new price of garri?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by maryswags: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2012
texazzpete:

Sharrap My friend. Don't you know Ukpabio is an ANOINTED Woman of God and must not be 'touched'?

1 Chronicles 16:22 "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin grin cheesy

Annointed woman of God indeed! Did God not say we should not judge? And publicly she's disobeyed the word of God by judging a pastor. Whether fake or not, let God be the judge, so He said in His words...I wonder what sort of annointing ?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by bebechuks: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2012
She too must be fake for her to hv such a vital information.people should let God judge us.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2012
THE PROBLEM WITH MANY NIGERIANS IS THAT WE DON'T READ THE BIBLE.JESUS SAID THAT ON THE LAST DAY THAT THE VOICE GO AWAY FROM ME WORKERS OF SIN,I KNOW YOU NOT WILL SOUND AGAINST MANY.SOME WILL SAY IN YOUR NAME WE CAST OUT DEMONS.......THAT SOMEONE IS CASTING OUT DEMONS.GIVING OUT HIS RICE AND MONEY DID NOT MAKE HIM A MAN/PROPHET OF GOD.ONLY THE SPIRIT FILLED WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by exklusive4(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2012
pDude: Naija and its men of god sha angry cool shocked angry angry

Tuberculosis Josh don chop shyt o! grin
u shld kneel down nd start begin God 4forgvnes,with 3yrs maraton fastin..who r u 2judge a man of God?nd how dare u talk 2a Man of God like dat? Fool...
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by cbjonstage(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2012
For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, they are sons of God ... read Gods word so that you will not be misled by anyone

and mind ur own business rather than saying things against others

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Martini101(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2012
buoye1:
how did GARRI become ur prblm on nairaland?is t.b Josh ur fada..get lost jooor
. It is only an over-retardened brain dat doesnt know d importance of GARRI in Nairaland and Nigeria in general. And helen ukpaka is ur mum. Lol. Make them find u. Biko
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2012
She could be right. There must b an element of truth, she can't jst frame it up. I am waiting 4 dat judgement day 2 come, 2 knw who is deceiving who.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Idealkocep: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
mvwealth: D person dat made dat statement is anti christ....das why it wil be difficult for 9ja to go far,we don't hav value for wat we hav...'T.b joshua dat is helping our nation to grow,he advice leaders but dey don't folow,let's look at it dis way,if t.b joshua was an american man 'you would have seen his value cos americans apreciate wat dey have das why GOD bless dem more e.g don moern.If you can flash back when octupus was predicting football,octopus was made d best citizen but we need to grow up 9ja...if we do things inorder america no reach us.... 32FBD6F0 if you feel me das my pin
[right][/right]

How is he helping our nation to grow?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by alphaconde(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2012
I comment my reserve
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by wawaboy1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
One of the reasons y i like tb joshua is that he will not reply her and cannot condenm any man of God or any church
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Jyde89: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
lonamy:

Yes that is very possible and as those people collect the money, they are bound to the influence of the devil. They will need serious deliverance before they can be set free.
oya na, most reverend, e be like say na PHD you get for demonology.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by hovic(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Cupidkc:
Easy bro...you might be the only demon in our country!
You bad ooh. Laugh wan tia my teeth.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Jyde89: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Na wa o, anointed de fyt anointed; which one holyghost go kom faya na. Dis one na long tin o.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jyde89: oya na, most reverend, e be like say na PHD you get for demonology.
u re 1 of those dat falls easily without tinking, dnt u knw some men of God can b under d nfluence of satan d devil?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by Lamasta(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lol you be almajiri so don't comment on this topic........
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by edelweiss(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
Look at a pot calling a kettle black! Who is Helen to say such?was she there when the offer was made to t.b?where did she get the story from? If she is thinking such things she should just end it in scripts and act them as movie or has she forgotten how to produce movies?abeg make she go rest! Unnecessary public attention. Mttttttteeeeeeewwww
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by andyanders: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
When EVIL SPIRIT is talking, one need not answer that person. What has the so called Evangelist who is spiritually demonized done for the suffering masses?

Even when you look at the person talking about TB Joshua, you only need to laugh at her. Looking sick and a carbon copy of even the demon she is talking about.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by yohannazack(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
There is a nid to respect men/women of God. As to the source of their powers, the only Holy Book in the world says, 'thou shall not judge', it also went futher to say, 'test every spirit'. So it shuldnt be a problem knwin who is trully a man of God. Our Master and the Savior of the world, said, 'in the last day many wil com in my name, they perform signs and wonders in my name'. So brethren these things are not hiden frm us. Bible is not like other religious books that sombody reads and another interprets, but its buk dat u can read and understand. If and only u read to seek Gods face. God bless u all.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money by andyanders: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
wawa_boy: One of the reasons y i like tb joshua is that he will not reply her and cannot condenm any man of God or any church

For sure, TB.Joshua do not answer people like her.Just like what Chris Okotie did during his time calling T. Joshua names, but today where is Chris? They will all fail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.