Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me (2739 Views)

Help! My Life Is Nosediving / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby / I love him but he cannot forget my past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Tenderly1: you don't have the right to judge her actions no matter what she has done.

We don't? Why? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2012
that lady is a b!tch n a b!tch wil always be a b!tch, no matter d gud life she lives. I detest married women who live dz kind of life
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by safeact(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Theben: Why are Nigerians so lazy to read? I was enjoying the story that i never wanted it to finish while some lazy niggas are complaining about the length. Anyway, people are different
@topic, the lady should divorce her husband and marry Iyke period.

Tnx for ur observation,thats Why they keeping doing very bad in English and literature!

In dis kind of set up, i dnt think Iyk will even agree to marry her even if she divorces her hubby. He will prefer a fresh and new "container" that has not been cleared from walf\port!

The lady is a fool, ingrate, wicked, and unreasonable. Thats a lesson for other ladies. She is in a tight fist just because of one night stand with an ex! One day, ur a sinner will go to hell fire, she no go fit come back!
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Theben(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2012
But you have nothing against married men that do same abi?
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Akinagirl: what a horrible mother. So she would rather her child die so she can f.uck her ex. What a bit/c.h. I hope them kids get taken from her.
hehehehehe iykes penis is sweeter than honey ni and more important than her babys health.chai.hehehehehe.smh
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by saintvc(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2012
So d little baby don dey watch live blue film. CHAI!
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Kobojunkie: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012
This story reminds me of something we only used to get from "Ikebe Super" back when I was a kid. grin
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by 2goodbobo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
2much coincidence in the story!
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
Directed by Chico Ejiro.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by juman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Theben: Why are Nigerians so lazy to read? I was enjoying the story that i never wanted it to finish while some lazy niggas are complaining about the length. Anyway, people are different
@topic, the lady should divorce her husband and marry Iyke period.

That's our big deficiency, many nigerians don't like to read.

@OP should tell his husband that his friend should move out from their home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Cards To 10 Nairalanders / Relocating To Another State / Want to shed weight? Come In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.