Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What To Take To University As A Fresher. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Take To University As A Fresher. (49559 Views)

Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. / Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Luxiana19(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
This thread is soo funny. Where are u going to keep all that stuff?? Unless u are renting a bq or such. Dont even try it.
Where do u want ur roomates to keep their own stuff when you take up all the space in the room??
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by hierglophyicz(f): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol.Definitely nt in Naija
My mum wld ask u if ure bout gettin married
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by defendedvictim(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin Smh.. Jst remember to go with ur brain though.
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by valmunich(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
tseew! See list oh!

You for kuku carry your whole family dey go school nau undecided

Labbiiiiiish!
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by naijaboiy: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
valmunich:
tseew! See list oh!

You for kuku carry your whole family dey go school nau undecided

Labbiiiiiish!
gringringringrin
I don laugh die for here....

Op wan carry truck go school grin
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by valmunich(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
I don laugh die for here....

Op wan carry truck go school grin
Hehehe, I tire oh grin
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe, I tire oh grin
see list abeg cheesy

School fees no dey inside o grin
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by valmunich(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

see list abeg cheesy

Lmao.. Na true seff

I just wonder what the OP was thinking writing all those stuff
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by priscaoge(f): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Television
*. TV License
*. DVD Player
*. DVDs (a DVD wallet case might be a good idea if you want to save room by not taking tons of boxes)
*. SCART/composite video lead
*. Power lead
*. Freeview box
*. Games Consoles
*. MP3 Player/iPod
*. USB Lead (Charger)
*. Mains Charger
*. Headphones
*. Docking Station
*. Speakers
*. CD Player
*. CDs
*. CD Case/Rack
*. Headphones

As a serious student Or na Party u wan go ? YOU better think twice cheesy

Wey school fee and other departmental dues? Lmao grin cheesy

Hhahahaahahha omo this list na die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
I don die...shuuuu..c list

I laff in Spanish... kikikikjakakikikikikikikiki
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by priscaoge(f): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lmao.. Na true seff

Give my Mum this list and forget about school that year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by priscaoge(f): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

see list abeg cheesy

The person that composed this list is high on Cow poo undecided cheesy
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lmao.. Na true seff

Be like na jand em wan school
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by naijaboiy: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2014
priscaoge:

The person that composed this list is high on Cow poo undecided cheesy
gringringringrin
I tell you...em for buy house too and car sef grin
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by valmunich(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2014
priscaoge:

Give my Mum this list and forget about school that year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin hehehe

No sane person buys all that, no matter how affluent your parents seems to be
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by priscaoge(f): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
I tell you...em for buy house too and car sef grin

The guy forget say without school fees,nobody know am. Wetin enter em head na TV,CD, DVD, SPEAKER, blab bla bla cheesy cheesy cheesy shey na party ni cheesy
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by priscaoge(f): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

grin grin hehehe

No sane person buys all that, no matter how affluent your parents seems to be

The list is hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by valmunich(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Be like na jand em wan school
Lol grin grin
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2014
Ridiculous list IMO.

Unncessary stuffs.
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by naijaboiy: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2014
priscaoge:

The guy forget say without school fees,nobody know am. Wetin enter em head na TV,CD, DVD, SPEAKER, blab bla bla cheesy cheesy cheesy shey na party ni cheesy

CSLgringrin

The nigga wan flex life
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by UniqueGem(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Ohh!! Op you forgot.
2014 Rang Rover sport- this will be needed for party crashing.
A mini van- this should preferably be a siena or maybe a Hiace bus just to convey friends and well wishers from hostels to lecture halls.
A yatcht- should in case you and a girlriend wanna go have a nice time.
A private Jet- this will come handy when there is an emergency, anytin can happen.
BULLCRAP!!
You ONLY need to take TWO things with you when going to school; your BRAIN and ENOUGH MONEY.
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by jsunex(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2014
Say watin happen nah

1 Like

Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by spanzed(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
OP all this b'cos you be fresher....Do you take all these stuffs to school
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by barackodam: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
UniqueGem:
Ohh!! Op you forgot.
2014 Rang Rover sport- this will be needed for party crashing.
A mini van- this should preferably be a siena or maybe a Hiace bus just to convey friends and well wishers from hostels to lecture halls.
A yatcht- should in case you and a girlriend wanna go have a nice time.
A private Jet- this will come handy when there is an emergency, anytin can happen.
BULLCRAP!!
You ONLY need to take TWO things with you when going to school; your BRAIN and ENOUGH MONEY.

On point
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Adeboykay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol badt guy...stop jonzin shocked shocked
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by tuwayz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
nawao OP are u sure u ard a nigerian?
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omo Nah Marriage U Dy Go.OR ..Nah Passport,ticket,hotel Reservation Money And Money For Processing Admission Into Harvard Be Dix #diz 1 Iz Strong
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by yungest(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
na husband house u da go@op.......
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by tpiander: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Not a serious thread.
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Afodavade(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
tpiander:
Not a serious thread.
Blaqqcorleone:
Omo Nah Marriage U Dy Go.OR ..Nah Passport,ticket,hotel Reservation Money And Money For Processing Admission Into Harvard Be Dix #diz 1 Iz Strong
tpiander:
Not a serious thread.
i thought as much. It seems the guy dey go harvard
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by Ir3n3: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Honestly, the lists were very interesting to read, but let's be realistic. Which space u wan take keep all of them? The things on the grocery list are way too much for a Nigerian university. You have to consider the space you're going to make us of and cut back on some unnecessary things like speakers, toasters, cameras (you can actually use ur phone cam as a substitute for that, at least until there is really need for one).

I mean, of course who wouldn't love to have all those things? I know I would. But unless you're planning to move into your own house and you have the money, I think you should only focus on the essentials like notepads, course handouts, textbooks, and your food materials... Etc

No offence, really. It's just an opinion.
Re: What To Take To University As A Fresher. by awule: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mendels Mattress Protector (water Proof)

Features:
Mendels Mattress Protector helps to protect and prolong the life-span of your mattress. It is designed with a soft water-resistant mackintosh with a zipper
Instruction for usage
Open the zipper and slot in your mattress and then close the zipper for complete coverage of your mattress.
Benefits
1. The water- resistant mackintosh material does not allow urine, sweat or water to penetrate and soil the mattress.
2. It is good for nursing mothers
3. It protects new mattresses from getting dirty, torn or soiled
4. It is a perfect new cover for old, dirty or torn mattresses
5. It is washable, thereby ensuring continuous cleanliness of your mattress
6. Ideal for use at Homes, School Hostels, Hotels and Hospitals

Sizes
1. 7x6x12’’
2. 7x6x10’’
3. 6x6x12’’
4. 6x6x10’’
5. 6x6x8’’
6. 6x6x6’’
7. 4 ½ x6x12’’
8. 4 ½ x6x10’’
9. 4 ½ x6x8’’
10. 4 ½ x6x6
11. 3 ½ x6x10’’
12. 3 ½ x6x8
13. 3 ½ x6x6
14. 2 ½ x6x6

Made in Nigeria

Produced and Marketed by
BethelMendels Int’l Ltd
08036911296, 08087656176

Mendels Mattress Protector with zipper.
(Distributors wanted Nationwide)
Mendels Mattress Protector helps to protect and prolong the life-span of your mattress. It is designed with a soft water-resistant mackintosh That has a zipper
Sizes/ Retail prices
7x6- N8000
6x6-N7,000
4.5X6- N6,000
3.5X6-N5,000
2.5X6-N4000
Are you a nursing mother and your kids urinate to soil your mattress, then you need Mendels Mattress Protector
Do have a new mattress and you need to protect it from getting dirty, torn, naked or soil, then you need the Mendels Mattress Protector.
Do you have a naked, dirty or torn mattress, then you need Mendels Mattress Protector as a new cover for your mattress- No need to buy a new mattress!
Instruction for Usage
Open the zipper and slot in your mattress and then close the zipper for complete coverage of your mattress.
Features/Benefits
1. The water- resistant mackintosh material does not allow urine, sweat or water to penetrate and soil the mattress.
2. It is good for nursing mothers
3. It protects new mattresses from getting dirty, torn or soiled
4. It is a perfect new cover for old, dirty or torn mattresses
5. It also protects your mattress against bed bug invasion
6. It is washable, thereby ensuring continuous cleanliness of your mattress
7. Ideal for use at Homes, School Hostels, Hotels and Hospitals
We offer payment on delivery service to anywhere in Nigeria. Delivery charges within Lagos is N1000, outside Lagos N1,500
How to get this item: place your order by sending an SMS of your full name,delivery address to include LGA, phone numbers,product name(Intex Air Bed ) to 08036911296, 08087655176.
You can pick up at our office : Bethelmendels Int,l Ltd, 27 Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Awolowo way,Balogun B/stop,Ikeja, Lagos state.website: www.bethelmendels.com.ng
For further inquiry,call/WhatsApp . 08036911296
BULK BUYER/ DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE
This is a hot money making opportunity and bulk buyers can make N200k monthly profit reselling the Mattress Protector.
To buy in bulk call/whatsapp 08036911296. Every home in Nigeria needs Mendels Mattress Protector

Money Making Opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism, Why, Effects, And How To Curb The Menace / Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) / University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.