Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car (1282 Views)

Most Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Car/suv / How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? / What's The Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car by deletallyyahoo: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
I am planing to get a new car and i want you my friends out there to enlighten me more about a security system to to install in the car. Have heard about Lojack and Onstar are they available in Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car by ojukwu2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
i deal in car security.. there are many good products in the market. it depends on your choice. we have blazer, starlux and many more. call me at 08037599825 or send mail to divinenature_ltd@live.com
Re: Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car by deletallyyahoo: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sir is it possible to tell us how starlux and blazer works.
Re: Which One Is The Most Reliable And Efficient Security For A Car by joebek21(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2012
yes sir pls tell us how they work and the cost of buying and installing them

(1) (Reply)

FORD FREESTYLE, How Good Is It. / How Reliable Is Audi A6 2003 / Some Engine Sensor Functions Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.