Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

MAPOLY FRESHERS ::: Cheap Accomodation Info For You; Click Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY FRESHERS ::: Cheap Accomodation Info For You; Click Here (4329 Views)

INFO:: MAPOLY FRESHERS ::let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY FRESHERS ::: Cheap Accomodation Info For You; Click Here by ohunyon(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Goodday all 2012/2013 freshers of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) ........Congratulations on your admission

Pls be informed that accomodation is getting very expensive by the day around the school's environs ,and, i urge you to quickly get yours now before you start regreting.

Note that, "MAPOLY" has "NO" Hostel and any delay in securing accomodation on time and also close to school may lead to more profound Academic stress to you.

Be also aware that, it is not enough for you to say that you have acquired accomodation whereby it is "NOT" secured or neat. And you all prone to all kinds of diseases and harassment from hoodlums and cultist.

However, you can call me for guidiance and more informations on how and where to get a befiting and cheap accomodation..

Call lines:: 0803 262 2473
OR 0818 905 2110

PLS NO FLASHING..., COS I WON'T CALL BACK.

Guys, there is no time to waste....so be snappy

Wish you all the best in your career. Thank you
Re: MAPOLY FRESHERS ::: Cheap Accomodation Info For You; Click Here by paulrepsg: 2:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Do these things wiv caution

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014 / When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) / Queen's College Lagos Teacher, Seni Oshifala, In Alleged Sexual Harassment Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.