Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! (6430 Views)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2006
United having slashed Chelsea ,s lead at the top by 11 points to 7,
Now the red devils are breathing fire with hopes to catch up at the top
While the Blues are trying to escape from the chase.
What will happen when they eventually meet at stamford bridge? I call it a lions Den.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
Jackal, hucarson,jargene where are you?
Am waiting for you to start crowing here with the genius of our moderator.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nightrider: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
i hope Man-u spanks Chelsea. but it'll be difficult in stamford bridge.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by mukina2: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
this one is difficult man u can really embarass big teams so it wud not be easy for chelsea but again .chelsea has the upper hand cuz its goin to be a home match .its goin to be a tight match, chelsea wanting the league with man u rite behind , lets wait and see grin grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2006
manure is gonna be beaten at the bridge, its too sure,

ch£l$ki is just not goin to take any chances, besides they're evenly matched,

oshea and giggs can play like that the same way they played against arsenal

they would be checked by makelele and essien
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by beyunce(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2006
Man-u will diffinately kick their ass.
Am sure i will be one of those singing Olay Olay Olay Ola
Haha.
Man-u on top.
Notin go happen
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2006
have you ever noticed Chelsea fans shout the most to give their team morale?

I tell you those wild cheers can make the opponents freeze.
It wont be easy for man U though if they turn a deaf ear to those jeers they can win.

Petr Cech in their home, he plays like all fans lives depend on him. It will be tough for both teams
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
beyunce:

Man-u will diffinately kick their ass.

Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by darqly(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2006
Chelsea is leaking goals at the moment, Man Utd is scoring them! I fancy Red devs to win cos am a Red, but still looking at it objectively,it all depends on the outcome of Bolton v Chelsea. I fancy Bolton to beat Chelsea!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by beyunce(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
Akolawole:

Joseph the dreamer.

Lets Wait and see dont say i did nt tell u.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ Priscilla,
This is a difficult one.
The match depends on a whole load of factors so i cannot comment now.
If United wins all the remaining matches and Chelsea drop points against Bolton and Blackburn then Man U can steal the title.
United is a team brimming of CONFIDENCE and CHARACTER.
I believe Man Utd is the only team capable of surprising Chelsea at the Bridge.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by hucarson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ Jackal,
U have said it all. Man Utd will definitely beat Chelsea at the Bridge. The only thing lacking in the team now is the Central Midfield where United is sorely missing Scholes and Alan Smith.
The strike force is potent and the defence can match Chelsea's defence any day.
I am backing Ferguson to breach the Bridge. He will be relishing this match so much cos all he needs is to come out with a single plot just for the match and never to be used again.
Rooney will be immense and Ronaldo will sting.

P.S. Gabriel Heinze(The best left-back in the country) is back in the team. He has been recalled to tighten things at the back.
Up Man U.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by jagenne(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2006
Aiiyo i drink to that.

Man Utd all the way. United must beat Chelsea whether they r wining the title or not. A Chelsea defeat will psychologically set things right for next season.
United have the uncanny ability to always snatch VICTORY from the JAWS of DEATH. They have got the momentum going for them and i know the Bridge wld be breached by Fergie and his men.

Expect an explosive encounter and Chelsea should watch out for the wonder-kid WAYNE ROONEY.
He is going to be the big difference between the 2 teams.

UNITED till i DIE.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2006
jagenne:

Expect an explosive encounter and Chelsea should watch out for the wonder-kid WAYNE ROONEY.

He is always rubbish against Chelsea but heis a good player though.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2006
Rooney is a miracle baby and Chelsea defenders should sit on him for them to survive broken hearts

I trust Makelele! and Rooney  wont go past mid field Let alone  past  John Terry the hard core
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by jagenne(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2006
If Rooney can break the Gunners defence that have only conceded 2 goals in this season's UCL then he will demolish Chelsea's defence.
If Yakubu and his colleagues can breach Chelsea's defence then United's strike force is also capable,
Chelsea is not what it used to be. The game against West Ham was out of sheer luck and loss of concentration of the hammers.
Makelele and others should pray Rooney's performance against the Gooners does not repeat itself otherwise, Chelsea will pack a basket of goals.
Rooney is mean and he wont spare Cech and others.
Chelsea fans: BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2006
@ jagenne,
U dont have to warn Chelsea fans cos they know whatz at stake now.
Lehmann's face after sunday's match will tell anyone Rooney is a meanie. Lehmann was ragged,battered and shot at on all parts of his body.
He will never forget the wonder-kid.

Mourinho will be scratching his head how he slipped up on 11 points but he is still a genius to improvise on the 29th.
Chelsea will be more physical than entertaining and United will be ready for that. Heinze is back and he is going to give Drogba + Crespo the hardest of time.

I can see United winning the tie 3-1 and Essien or Del Horno to get a red card.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nuggard(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2006
Every game Man U plays is a classic.I think Chelsea is gonna loose big time.
Ope oh.Its not strange we have so many haters cuz we walloped Igwefakedirtya$$,fabregas and Chief Welder.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
nuggard !
no one hates you or your team!
We are all fans just battling out for our favourites. Igwe or no Igwe we must promote love here
am a gunner though
Lets leave the past behind.

Am afraid Chelsea and man U fans are afraid of each other
no one is really sure apart from beyunce who is sure her team will win. So its the battle of the mighty teams in England.
How I wish you would maintain those good insults all through
and all Man U fans are very humble here so they are not bad as I thought
they almost killed us on the other thread
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2006
Apart from Akolawole whom I know is a Chelsea fan every correspondent here seems to be Man U
What is boiling?
I smell a rat!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nightrider: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
chelsea will probably crap on man-ure at the bridge. i don't see man-u doing jack there.
at oldtrafford, man-u were lucky to escape with a 1-0 win. But chelsea played like they were at home.
they'll kill man-u at stamford bridge.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
nuggard:

Every game Man U plays is a classic.I think Chelsea is going to loose big time.

Jackal:

@ jagenne,
U don't have to warn Chelsea fans because they know whatz at stake now.
Lehmann's face after sunday's match will tell anyone Rooney is a meanie. Lehmann was ragged,battered and shot at on all parts of his body.
He will never forget the wonder-kid.

Mourinho will be scratching his head how he slipped up on 11 points but he is still a genius to improvise on the 29th.
Chelsea will be more physical than entertaining and United will be ready for that. Heinze is back and he is going to give Drogba + Crespo the hardest of time.

I can see United winning the tie 3-1 and Essien or Del Horno to get a red card.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2006
it doesnt really matter to me.
i dislike both teams.
if it really comes down to making a chioce, then i guess it will have go to the team i dislike less of the 2 and that would be Man U.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2006
bagoma:

i dislike both teams.
if it really comes down to making a chioce, then i guess it will have go to the team i dislike less of the 2 and that would be Man U.

A good football fan that dislike other teams with no reason.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2006
kola, what makes you think i have no reasons to dislike them?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2006
bagoma:

kola, what makes you think i have no reasons to dislike them?

Ok, why do you hate them.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2006
The Premier League is one ball of drama.
How cld United have drawn with Sunderland.
I feel so knackered now.
My Prayer is Bolton should pip Chelski by a goal tomorrow.
Hail Mary, Full of Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2006
Jackal:

The Premier League is one ball of drama.
How cld United have drawn with Sunderland.
I feel so knackered now.
My Prayer is Bolton should pip Chelski by a goal tomorrow.
Hail Mary, Full of Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry o.

The whole world tumble in Sports because Birmingham draw Chelsea, now relegated Sunderland draw United at Old tratford.

Well i reserve my comment to saturday evening.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 2:56am On Apr 15, 2006
The games gon be tight,
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2006
Adios Amigos!
Excuse my Spanish but after the giant Anaconda was masticated by sunderland in their own trafford,
speaking English seems abit inappropriate
since I watched the real spanish mighty barca humiliate Villarreal without Dinho the great!

The great blues of Chelsea!
Let Sunderland not fool you!
Lampard and Esien must stand strong in the midfield in your Bolton match.
Balls should be provided freely to Drogba/Crespo and Joe cole/ Gudjonsen
The man to watch is this Dutchman Robben and he must fly higher and faster as if you they are back in Champions league.
I wish you a goalful match with Bolton

Speaking of man U!
So even Rooney and genius Nistelrooy can be scandalously wasteful infront of goal?
Firing blanks and miss fires was not expected, with that struggle to catch up at the top, I thought it was  to be a case of same spirit and outcome!
Sir Alex has finally refuted hopes to catch up and he says he needs a miracle!
thanks to the lowly Sunderland and I expect man U fans to have stopped Chest-thumping and come back to earth.
Davies goalie and defenders sunderland I applause you all!
It was not over and its about to be over, so! not even playing better than Sunderland
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2006
Prisccy Darlin'
Its just one of those awkward days. United worked their socks off and it wasn't just gonne be their day.
How do u explain why 1 shot out of the 13 shots on goal NOT hitting the back of the net?
It's so absurd and unexplainable.
A ground that has defeated Chelsea, Liverpool,Arsenal,Bolton and Newcastle cannot demolish Sunderland.
The sunderland's goalie was magnificient. He defied all known logic of fundamental physics to stop the most potent strike force in England.
United needs a big ball of miracle to snatch this title. I wish Bolton surprises everyone by beating Chelski hands down.
I am still trying to recover from the shock of last night's match and only a Bolton victory can bring me back to normal.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2006
I hereby do declare Bolton as the most in-discipline team in England!
What has come over Okochas men?
Ngotty of a man want to kill Drogba for me!
Speed just gave makelele A hot kick on the neck
And the so called Campo! his foul on Lampard made Morinho almost  mad-he actually deserved a red card if not yellow!

Or they are jealous because Chelsea is taking the cup?

Play play Blues!
Didier! I elevate you to a governor in England soccer kingdom!
that headkick has put your team ahead and I hope you do the same in second half
Its your trophy!
Take it before you are done with remaining matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mourinho Refuses To Apologise For Eye-poke / Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / Carling Cup: Everton Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Oct 26th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.